Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please remove this new ad feature all over the front page ASAP!

The "new" full page ad really is distracting and annoying, please remove it and return the original Yahoo home page.

45th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT watching ANY more YAHOO News or stories until this RIDICULOUS new format is ENDED! ONLY getting my MAIL. And if you ***** with that I have a GMAIL account I will switch to PERMANENTLY! SLOWS DOWN experience and diminishes quality. DONE WITH YAHOO! Have had my email address for 20 years with YAHOO! All good things come to an END when you ***** IT UP!

You tried this before and I threatened to leave. Now it is back. I didn't buy a large screen monitor to seen your large surround advertising. If this is not gone quicklyI will leave Yahoo, not just as my homepage, but everything!

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer read your stories since the ads cover the page once you click on the page.

• James Heinz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your new ad pops up on the side of my homepage news and then hides. the sound of the ad is LOUD and I cant find it to close or mute. It's more than annoying IT'S DETOURING me from clicking on Yahoo now. I have Yahoo news as my first news page I go to, but if this doesn't change I will. Thank you for the years of use but maybe its just that time to part ways.

• Alice Abiera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Floral Lace **** Panties showing a part of the anatomy I rather not see are EXTEMELY OFFENSIVE TO ME!!!! PLEASE give an OPTION to OPT OUT.

• Joost den Hollander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I choose not to open my Yahoo-mail anymore in public places because of ads that are giving fake news on topics that I dont have the least amount of interest in. Your digital marketing appears to be there just to shock people. I never know what revolting message is going to appear today.

• Carole Feist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't pay into our Yahoo account to receive DARN DARN DARN ads. Please stop this practice of it showing up in our emails

• Mark Style commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Yahoo 20 times per day at least yet I do not want Yahoo as my Homepage. Why don't you understand this? Stop with the annoying ads or I will not even look at Yahoo anymore

I don't like that I cant see weather or horoscopes. Thanks for the sports scores, but I could care less! I will switch to another page if this continues!

Do you advertisers know that your Yahoo top banner covers about 1/8th of the top of their ad box? Yes, always. Yes for quite a while now. Not that I want to read the ad boxes on the right side of the screen but you really shouldn't be covering up something that the advertiser paid for.

• trickyricky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disgusting, nauseating, unwelcome, intrusive, abusive, blatantly stupid and poisonous -- that's exactly what your full ad page in the face is.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base