Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

2. As far as I can tell, there is no way to delay sending or set timing of email to go out. I would pay for the Yahoo mail if it had it.

In my gmail account (for work, no choice) I can delay sending of the email. I would really like to do this in Yahoo. I've checked the help feature and community and it does not seem to exist

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Amazon

Please run an article or run a news report about the price gouging on Amazon. Products being sold at twice the MSRP value. 'Nintendo Switch" for example. There is almost no consumer protection.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. why is it so difficult to close an inactive account?

i have 2 accounts that i haven't used in years.
    martinstansfield and
    norman
    stansfield

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

If you haven’t signed into your account in the last 12 months it’s possible it was removed from Yahoo due to inactivity. You can always sign up for a new Yahoo Account, but keep in mind that your old Yahoo ID won’t be available for you to use.

5. ROLLING ARTICLES

You tend to leave the same story as front page news all day long! Why can't you make it rolling stories like on MSN? This site would be more apt to draw viewers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback! We will consider rolling articles in future releases.

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cant read text

The Font size has changed on 2-1-19 to a font you can not read. this is horrible. if it is not bolded or changed I will need to switch to another page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

It’s possible your browser text was minimized. To make the font larger, press “ctrl” and the “+”. Hit the plus size as many times is needed.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

8. Ad block

Stop putting articles that insist you turn off ad block. I refuse to open them if they ask that. You are getting closer and closer to me not even using this page. Do you want that with all your fake news ad pages? Now there's the real fake news for ya! It's time to rethink this page Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. closed caption for the deaf and hard of hearing to avoid getting sued for discrimination would be a good idea

closed caption for the deaf and hard of hearing to avoid getting sued for discrimination would be a good idea on all and any videos you post .ITS REQUIRED BY LAW AND HAS BEEN FOR 8 YEARS!!! no i wont go away i will be the one you face in court if you dont start captioning ALL your video you post , if you cant caption it then DONT POST IT !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Due to the implications of legal action, all of your future correspondence will need to be sent in writing to our Legal Department:

Yahoo Inc.
    Attn: Legal Department
    Yahoo Holdings, Inc.
    701 First Avenue
    Sunnyvale, CA, 94089-0703
    US

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your concern. We appreciate hearing from our customers because it helps us identify ways to improve our service.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

10. Your web page is broken, adds cover article page and can't read!!!

Your web page is broken, adds cover article page and can't read!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix your censoring protocol and algorithms

I keep getting censored for words that are in not offensive. I've been censored several times for "young wo man" (opposite of old man), for the word crook (a criminal that rhymes with brook) and several other normal words. I was censored for the Richard Nixon's name but with his nickname instead of his full first name and a story that mentions Neo-Nazis has the same term censored in comments. In the meantime, other hateful racist terms and curse words, spelled correctly can make it through and many gifs with offensive terms and/or pictures are allowed (such as one that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The "Stay signed in" flag/box is located on the account sign in page defaulted as checked. Since I do not want this checked, I have to unche

The "Stay signed in" flag/box is located on the account sign in page defaulted as checked. Since I do not want this checked, I have to uncheck it every time I sign in. Can this flag be put on the password page, which happens after my account has been established, and be defaulted based on options that I could set for my account? This would eliminate the irritation that Yahoo's default imposes on those that don't like the default. Make it configurable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base