Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about a day free from all things Kardashian?

One day Please! With no Kardashian stories or pics. We had enough of these useless narcissists years ago so its time to shut them off.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dicussion

If you are going to publish your wrong opinions at least give us the comments section to let us put the truth out there

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please stop with Kardashian , Lopez , Megan Markle news. Too much

Guys, please stop the feed with Kardashian , Kanye west, Lopez and Ben afleck , and Megan markel news. It looks like the world revolves around these people. To much . Every time open page to read some significant news all you read is who ...who, and now they are split or sleeping with one another . That is just sickening .

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More Conservative ideas and less Liberal reporting

At present you seem to only present viewpoints/stories from Liberal/leftist papers/magazines. You cannot be HONEST if your ONE SIDED

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Objectification is not Women empowerment

How about less pictures of women, some in entertainment, some in sports, some just plain gold diggers trying to look more like a cheap ***** than their previous selfie they took and you posted as a story and more on what real empowerment of Women is and not this self objectification. Thank you.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Any chance the Yahoo! can get the "Federal Reverse" to reverse my first marriage, I hate that ****!What a ****-POOR bunch of writers&editors

"Federal Reverse" really Yahoo!??? Get some better writers, proofreaders, and editors. I see 3rd-grade mistakes like that daily on Yahoo that would have gotten a person fired in the real world of newspapers, IT'S ON YOUR HEADLINE BANNER!! pathetic.......

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. different outlet for politics

get you political editorials from somewhere else besides the washington examner. They are a very right leaning media, if you are to keep using them for political view , then be sure to put it listed as political OPINION. because they most certainly do not rely on the truth for their articles

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. News articles

Removing the ability to return to where you were on the news or home page after reading an article is just an absolute pain in the patootie. Proud of yourselves?

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. An Expert Report on UFOs/UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

There have been a plethora of online news articles about UFOlogy in recent weeks commenting about the unclassified report about UFOs that is due to be received by the U.S. Senate this month. Here is information that I would like to share and am offering this data for publication by Yahoo editors.

My lifelong research of UFOlogy cases qualifies me to be considered an expert about the diverse evidence that has been documented throughout the years.

After reading many recent online news articles about UFOs and UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) that have been published following the widely read article out…

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You got what you deserved people

***** the haters. If they were more responsible and to the point maybe yahoo wouldnt need to close comments and be one sided.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop posting BoPo stories.

I am fat, and I don't care about what other fat people are doing. I don't need to see morbidly obese people in bikinis or ****** feeding. BoPo does not inspire me. When I skim over these pictures and am always reminded of "You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear."
    But it is nice that I haven't seen the K sisters much in the news.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please stop listing story headlines on your hompage that link to site you have to pay to finish the story, it's dis honest

Your stories often link to a site that you have to subscribe to in order to finish the story ..... Is your page full of stories, or just deceitful ads?

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FALTAS DE ORTOGRAFÍA

Buenas tardes! No es la primera vez, ni en el primer medio donde veo como se transcriben titulares o contenidos con faltas de ortografía. Hoy no me he podido contener y les pido que pongan mayor atención a algo que atenta a la vista. En la sección de deportes hay un titular referente a Kristof Milak, se ha usado un participio pero no han tenido en cuenta que el verbo haber hay que tenerlo en cuenta. Saludos!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base