Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Sports: On my fav team page-27 NON-YAHOO, 3rd party source content posts, every 4th post is sponsored Click bait.

Marissa Mayer can't put up ANY YAHOO ORIGINAL CONTENT. Mayer can't run Yahoo without 100% outsourcing and constant Click Bait content. WAIT, MAYER CAN'T RUN YAHOO, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1213th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let the user customize (add/remove) the tabs of what sports to be able to quickly get to.

The fixed tabs are today just filling up space users not interested in a specific sport will never click on, while other sports (not US mainstream sports, such as F1) requires a lot of clicks to navigate to.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The PBR (Proffesional Bull Riders Association) is on of "the" fastest growing sports in America. Would be nice to see some coverage for this

The PBR is an action packet sport that runs from the 2nd week in Jan to the World finals in Las vegas in November... They ride every week and and put on a **** of a show... I don't undersand why main streem media doesn't cover this alot more closely...

1626th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. not going to turn off my ad blocker just so you POS can make more money...

Not going to turn off my ad blocker just so you POS can make more money...Your habit of posting a headline with a "Read More" link to another site which will not show the story unless I turn off my ad blocker is just another example of what a ** corporation you are...Ad blocker would not have been needed if corps like you had not buried us under billions of unwanted ads every time we went online...Your company sucks...

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I am deaf, I was a AOL member, cancelled them when the videos appeared with no written article

have a written article if you must have a video, it would help us deaf people

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Post the college scores!!

Post The College Scores from the BOWL GAMES

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fantasy baseball/Basketball scoring option similar to football

Can we get a Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Basketball scoring option similar to Fantasy football where point values are awarded per R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, ect... instead of one point for whomever has the most of that one category for the week?

Thanks.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo=CLICK BAIT. Now using FOURTH-4TH-PARTY SOURCE CONTENT.

FIVE CLICKS NOW REQUIRED FOR GETTING TO CONTENT ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FOURTH PARTY SOURCE THAT YAHOO IS FALSELY CLAIMING AS IT OWN CONTENT

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab

how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab so we don't have to go searching under ALL and more etc.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Where is Fantasy Golf? Season Begins in a Month!

It's almost here! Please, let's get this party started. Where is the message board? It's the place to find leagues :)...

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1626th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

They look correct to me. What browser are you using? Please send over any other applicable info.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

13. Get rid of the social network share black bar that locks to screen in mobile view! Unnecessary

It is frustrating on the mobile site to have the black bar at the bottom taking up viewing space as well as accidentally tapping the MORE… button. It is unnecessary to have a link for social networking at all times while trying to read an article. Did I mention restricting viewing space?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get team reports in ASAP for 2012-13 When are they expected?

We need team reports to determine line changes and other details for lineup decisions Early in the season is critical for trades and roster changes, as you well know

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cliff,

What sports are you looking for team reports? Please provide more info and i can look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

16. Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Website Data

I think its ridiculous that I can't quickly see how many fantasy points a payer has gotten in all of his games thus far though the season ... I can't imagine a more important piece of fantasy information. You have a TON of stats. and that is nice for in-depth research, but you need a ""quick stats" on each players home page and it needs to be game by game, not season stats. Think about it.

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Sports, specifically and Yahoo, in general: 100% third party content only. Marissa Mayer's Legacy as Yahoo CEO

"Other" = "Everything Yahoo". Mayer just never was qualified to get it done. Never could; never will. Has done excellent at fleecing Yahoo of grotesque compensation and parking Yahoo next to Titanic.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nothing works to add or drop a player!!!

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo, as a whole, is just plain F@#KED UP. All thanks to Marissa Mayer, the clueless, incompetent CEO.

"Other = "Every part of Yahoo Website". Paul Bunyan could not have done a better hatchet job on Yahoo, than Marissa Mayer has hacked out.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base