Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the Denver Nuggets logo

Hello the Yahoo sports/NBA page needs to change the Denver Nuggets logo to the updated logo. Thank you Reggie

1597th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix NBA league scoring stats

Kawhi Leonard's stats do not appear in the NBA league scoring stats. He does appear in the team stats.

1597th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Edit your articles

Ryan Young wrote an article about the presidents comments on the nfl, nflpa talks and said that the president was wrong about what's in player contracts. He's wrong. When an nfl player signs his contract he also agrees to the rules in the operations manual which clearly states that players on the field and sidelines should stand at attention with helmets in the left hand. Ryan doesn't metion that in his article so he is essentially lying about it. Please make the correction and try to read what is being put out there so people have the full truth, not…

1198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WHERE DID THE "TEAMS" PAGES GO????? CLICKING ON AN NCAA FOOTBALL TEAM NOW TAKES ME TO A RIVALS PAGE.... THIS SUCKS BY THE WAY.

Where did the team pages go???? Used to be able to click on a team and get all relevant stories, conference standings, schedule and more.... NOW WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE TEAM (NCAA FOOTBALL) IT GOES TO RIVALS.COM..... RIVALS SUCKS FOR INFORMATION.... GREAT FOR RECRUITING... What, did yahoo buy rivals and decided to force feed it to everybody.????? **** poor.

473rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Byrne, thanks very much for your feedback! We made a product decision to redirect users from the Yahoo Sports college team pages to the corresponding Rivals page. What specific info do you miss from the old team pages? We can look into getting it added to the Rivals pages!

Thanks for being a Yahoo Sports user!

Yahoo Product Support

6. 1198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stat Corrections

Please either add optional stat corrections or do a better job of reporting stats as they occur. Surely you can understand the frustration caused with getting a win and then 2 days later having it taken away. Just as bad calls in a game cannot be reversed once the game is over, corrections should not be made after the fact either. I appreciate the need to keep accurate records and correct mistakes, but the decision whether to implement them should be up to individual league commissioners.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto-play is sending me away. Bye-bye Yahoo news.

1) A long video ad should only play if I click on the video
    2) At least stop the repeat auto-plays!
    3) At least don't let two fire off at once!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop showing in the feed that aren't from Yahoo Sports, especially when they're not sports related

Stop showing non sports articles and sources on the front page of Yahoo Sports. For example, I have literally zero interest in anything from People, and there's no option for me to block such an item, indicate my lack of interest, mark as read, etc but these garbage articles constantly appear in the feed.

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I go to the NCAAB home page and there are only 4 links to basketball stories

It is the middle of the season yet there are articles about baseball, golf, tennis, even politics where is the basketball? People go to the basketball link to read about basketball. It isn't like you create the content all you have to do is link to a few basketball stories.

473rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show the college basketball team schedule in a list of games, not one month at a time on a calendar.

show the college basketball team schedule in a list of games, not one month at a time on a calendar

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NASCAR

Change the way you post drivers in NASCAR. Several years ago NASCAR started having 16 drivers in the chase but Yahoo Sports insist on only 12. WAKE UP YAHOO, get with the times.

1198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FIX your F..U.. website you morons

Stupid tech team, check your system

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BRING BACK THE TEAM RANKER

Please bring back the team ranker.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

There is good information on the APP that doesn't show up on the desktop version such as a player's projected points for the upcoming week and much more detailed updates. The player profile has detailed stat information but now fantasy points. Also, the desktop version of a player profile doesn't show game log information beyond the most recent game. There are several other inconsistencies that should be made the same as the app.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. NO!!!! I DONT WANNA PLAY MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF

STOP ASKING ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF. I CLICKED "NO" EVERY **** DAY. STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow me to set the Box Score of each game as the default view when I look at Yahoo! Scores page

I'm only interested in box scores when I check the scores page. It's infuriating to have to select box score everytime I switch to a different game. I want box score view to be a default or allow me to set it as my default view. Those other views, "pitch-by-pitch", "comments" etc. are pretty useless. Additionally make navigation between games easier. The location as large tiles on the right side of the screen is a terrible layout. The games used to be posted at the very top of the page and all the games were easily viewable and didn't require…

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. fix it

fix your fantasy page

473rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)