Sports Homepage

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Sports Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Sports is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content, Yahoo
Sarah Crennan: Head of Content, Yahoo Sports
Johnny Ludden: Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Sports
Al Toby: Managing Editor, Yahoo Sports

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video resetting to autoplay again...

when I say NO I want auto play to remain OFF Until I say Yes... so Stop defaulting it back every 2 F'n Weeks

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forwards/defenses scoring settings (hockey)

Can forwards and defensmen have differents scoring settings this year in Yahoo Fantasy Hockey. I would like to make my pool with this type of scoring settings :
    F : Goals : 2 Assists : 1
    D : Goals : 3 Assists : 2
    Is it possible to add this feature this year ? Thanks!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Too many same stories

On Yahoo Golf page do we need 7 SEVEN stories of Tiger Woods Breaking up with his seasonal piece. !st it is not sports news leave it for the entertainment pages and TMZ. I go to the golf page to read about golf not some Ahole and his squeeze,,,..

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. off season keeper league trading in football. just because the regular season is over doesnt mean the fantasy world stops turning...

off season keeper league trading in all sports. just because the regular season is over doesnt mean the fantasy world stops turning...keeper leagues are year round. with the draft, free agency, trades going on during the off season, people need to adjust and makes moves in fantasy as well.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Player Game Logs do not show rows for games that players did not play.

It is useful to show each row even if a player did not play so that we are aware that a player missed a game. The old game logs from last season showed it this way and was much better and useful.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need DNPs for game logs in NBA.

I looked up Kyrie Irving's game log, and I didnt see the distribution of DNPs. All I saw was his 59 Games played. We need those "goose-eggs" in order to how many games he missed relative to a certain time period. This is a big deal for managers.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop placing NASCAR stories on the Indycar web page.

Given that the public at large is pretty much force-fed NASCAR news, you should assume that Indycar fans that navigate three levels deep to the Indycar page of Yahoo Sports are looking for Indycar news. When I see NASCAR news there, particularly as the top story, I find it kind of offensive. You could also create a sports entertainment category for "sports" like NASCAR and professional wrestling.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base