Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Screener : Have the ability to Filter by "Avg Vol (3 month)"

Have the ability to add in screener a Filter on "Avg Vol (3 month)"

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Weighted average for Annualized Returns for multiple Lots

Why don't you show a weighted average for Annualized Return where there are multiple lots? You show the Annualized Returns in the Holdings View for each lot. It would not be difficult to calculate the weighted average for other summarized views.
    It makes absolutely NO sense to show only the first lot's Annualized Return for all lots!
    Seriously?

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Atom Coin (Cosmos) missing from crypto front page

In the main crypto front page (https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies/), you are missing one coin (the 25th biggest): Atom (cosmos). I cannot see any reason for that. This is strange given your page is feeding from CoinMarketCap which has the coin at the 25th position.

Please fix it, as I am relying on your page to track my portfolio.

Felix Dian

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search trades

Add a feature to be able to search trades by buy/sell, date range, volume. Return results include type, date/time, volume, price and maybe market source.

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St.

Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St. These so-called "stories" are just spam that looks like it was compiled by some kind of bot.

283rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Trade Feature

The TRADE FEATURE was recently removed from yahoo finance Apps for Some reason. I thought this was a great and convenient feature and would like to see it returned.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add features to Finance Windows 10

In Finance for Windows 10, please add the features that exist in Windows 7, i.e. The Print, Import, Export. They are extremely useful. Thank you.

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Broker Webull to the list of brokers

Add Webull to the list of brokers

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

I would like to be able to graph the history of my total portfolio holdings with a graph—similar to my individual holdings.

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time instead of looking at individual stock.

It would be great if we could look at multiple stock's "performance outlook" at the same time.

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HIDE button to only hide and not delete exited investments

Currently, when we sold entire lot of a company in our portfolio, the holdings figure become ZERO and Total Gain/Loss is shown. However, due to multiple companies invested over a period of time I am now having too many entries with ZERO holdings visible in the portfolio.

I don't want to delete those companies as they still show how much I lost/gain with my investments in stock markets. Something really useful.

Can we introduce a HIDE button for zero holdings? That'll trim the visible portfolio with active holdings only but still the gain/loss of previously sold shares will remain part…

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Thumbnail 1 Yr chart

The small thumbnail 1YR chart that would fit on line item!!!!

Allows us to quickly scroll through our long watchlists for under or over valued.

283rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add NAV (Net Asset Value) for Bonds/ETFs

Custom portfolio views do not offer the option to include NAV (Net Asset Value) which is displayed in the summary individual view

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Helps if feedback from finance works! Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

Looking for a table that shows total values of stocks and funds and cash. Had it long ago.

283rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Average daily volume on thumb over

Average daily volume on thumb over

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Compare all items in a watchlist

I love Yahoo Finance. IMO it really is the best iOS Finance app by far.

The 1 big thing I wish it had: the ability to chart/compare an entire watchlist with one push. Currently I’m constantly recreating the same charts with all the stocks in a specific watchlist, adding them one by one.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS> to your stock data base

As of IPO on Friday 22 May 2020 can you add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS>
    to your stock data base please.

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Junk caractor ("); ) in the yahoofinance income statement page

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN/financials?p=AMZN

Visit the above URL, you will find below junk characters in the bottom of the Income statement table.

");

877th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Preserve the most recent Portfolio SORT setting

I've got a lot of large portfolios defined and like to sort them and then systematically analyze each stock in the list from top to bottom. Because the Web Browser based app does not preserve the most recent SORT setting, I have to resort every time and then scroll down to find the next stock in the list. This is a huge time waster. Preserving the most recent Portfolio SORT setting would solve this problem.

APPLIES TO: Web Browser application
    DOES NOT APPLY TO: iPad application, iPhone application

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base