Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HIDE button to only hide and not delete exited investments

Currently, when we sold entire lot of a company in our portfolio, the holdings figure become ZERO and Total Gain/Loss is shown. However, due to multiple companies invested over a period of time I am now having too many entries with ZERO holdings visible in the portfolio.

I don't want to delete those companies as they still show how much I lost/gain with my investments in stock markets. Something really useful.

Can we introduce a HIDE button for zero holdings? That'll trim the visible portfolio with active holdings only but still the gain/loss of previously sold shares will remain part…

728th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add NAV (Net Asset Value) for Bonds/ETFs

Custom portfolio views do not offer the option to include NAV (Net Asset Value) which is displayed in the summary individual view

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Average daily volume on thumb over

Average daily volume on thumb over

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS> to your stock data base

As of IPO on Friday 22 May 2020 can you add JDE Peet's <JDEP.AS>
    to your stock data base please.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Junk caractor ("); ) in the yahoofinance income statement page

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN/financials?p=AMZN

Visit the above URL, you will find below junk characters in the bottom of the Income statement table.

");

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Color of pricing tables

It would be helpful to darken the green a bit on the price tables to contrast more with the white background. Red is okay, but green is a bit light for me. Thanks!

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Real-Time TSX Stock Prices

Please include real-time stock prices for the TSX (Canadian). I know you've recently done so for the US indexes, and translating that over to the TSX would be absolutely amazing!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add the ability to set alerts by percentage

A great feature would be if we can set alerts when a stokc goes up or down by a set percentage. We will be alerted that it has gone up or down by the percentage ammount we set. Thanks!!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For futures data, please add more next month symbols

Hi,
    For crude oil, you have now only the 1 near futures data, CL=f,
    1) Can you add some more?
    CL=F2 (For next 2 months future)CL=f3, CL=f12 (for the next year future data), CL=f24.
    2) Can you do it for other instruments, such as Gold, Silver, ...Foreign indexes, Foreign currencies, etc'?

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data. When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possi

Editing the view of the stock portfolio list with more valuation data.
    When one is editing the view of his stock portfolio list. Is it possible to allow the addition data: such as Altman Z score.and Rorac? You do have that data on stock screener

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. include money market dollars in overall totals

include money market dollars in overall total

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Aave (Lend) crypto currency symbol

I would like to see the Aave (Lend) crypto currency symbol added to Yahoo finance.

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Atom Coin (Cosmos) missing from crypto front page

In the main crypto front page (https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies/), you are missing one coin (the 25th biggest): Atom (cosmos). I cannot see any reason for that. This is strange given your page is feeding from CoinMarketCap which has the coin at the 25th position.

Please fix it, as I am relying on your page to track my portfolio.

Felix Dian

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back the trade option

Can you please bring back the trade option. Having multiple brokerages is a pain. The app originally had it when I started using it. Please bring it back!!

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please Add Recommended rating as a field - range of value in custom screener

Need the value / filter of 'Recommended Rating' .. for e.g. GM is 2.1 today. So if I create a custom screener, I should be able to select a range of recommended ratings ... amongst other parameters already available. This would be a great feature. If I am bullish I would select the 'buy' side range .. if bearish .. sell side range. Can this be implemented ASAP? I hope you do .. otherwise to be honest I don't see much value in the Premium account

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Interview Dr. Jay Bhattacharya study of Corvid-19 infection rates in Santa Clara County, CA using the new FDA approved anti-body test

Letter to the Yahoo financial team concerning getting an interview with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Phd
    Professor of Medicine and Senior Fellow at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research

Tests are being done right now on different populations of people to check them for the corvid-19 anti-bodies and with this information policies can be selected how best to deal with the various outbreaks of people coming down with symptoms. Please watch the interview that I am leaving a link to on YouTube (https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=K7v2F3usNVA). If that does not work then search YouTube.com for UncommonKnowledge with Peter Robinson. Dr.…

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorrect 52wk high/low data

There seems to be a number of symbols with incorrect 52-wk High or Low values. Some are due to incorrect units (£ vs pence) but some are just bad data:

SGLN.L
    RDSB.L
    HOTC.L
    RYA.L
    IAG.L
    CBDP.L
    FLWG.L
    XFVT.L
    VEVE.L
    VFEM.L
    VAPX.L
    VAGP.L

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mutual fund prices in portfolio lists

For mutual fund prices in portfolio lists, during the trading day, have the price in a different color to show that it isn't the current price, and then change the color after the trading day finishes to reflect the price for the mutual fund on that day... also, don't include the mutual fund values in the portfolio value change for the day, until after the current value for mutual funds for that day is posted (after the trading day closes)...

728th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base