Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My portfolio display isn't like it use to be and I'm UNABLE to edit the view.

I would like to be able edit my view of portfolio. I had my the view setup to my liking, but something has changed.

59th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

We’d like to hear more about this topic, so we can optimize the experience. Can you provide some details of what you are specifically looking for in your next post?

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

2. The symbol "NaN" appears in the portfolio column for "daily value" and "total value."

In the "daily value" and "total value" columns of my portfolios the symbol "NaN" appears with regularity. It does not appear in the rows for option contracts. I want to emphasize that the symbol does not always appear.

103rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 103rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We will need to see a screenshot of your Portfolio to further assist. Please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help site here: help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web to submit your information.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

4. Canadian mutual fund prices are not current since Dec. 21, 2018

Yahoo Finance does not currently update Canadian Mutual fund prices. Last prices shown are on Dec. 21, 2018.

166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. deleting holdings from one lot moves note down to next lot

When editing lots in "my holdings", I have a different note for each lot. When I press the garbage can to delete a lot, the lot is deleted, but the issue: the note from the deleted lot replaces the note in the next lot (which I did not want changed!)

166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. bhp billiton price always says down 1.8%

BHP Billiton shows the same price every day for months. Down 1.8% When will it be fixed?

166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. problem with ETHUSD and LTCUSD 52 week prices

I'm glad these are available for portfolios, but the 52 week prices don't display correctly, the display the day range instead. Please fix this!

166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ticker symbol/name changed - not updated in YFi

Honestly Yahoo, I feel bad for your IT dept. Did anyone do any testing there for portfolios? I have a portfolio with 90 ticker symbols. One company in the middle of it decided to change their name and ticker symbol.
    Did anyone at Yahoo test this situation? I have to rekey the whole portfolio all over? 90 ticker symbols?

166th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "My Holdings" view has 2 bugs in my account.

On my account, the "My Holdings" view is very broken in 2 different ways

1. There are no checkboxes at the left side of THAT PARTICULAR VIEW so that I could delete symbols in that view. I have to go into a different view in order to delete symbols.

3. The "My Holdings" view got stuck in "show all the lots" mode about 2 weeks ago, and I have not been able to get it out of this mode, no matter how many times I close it with the '> symbol' mark, the next time I come back to this…

318th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base