Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dividends/share are not showing in portfolio

Dividends/share are not showing in the portfolio

24th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My portfolio display isn't like it use to be and I'm UNABLE to edit the view.

I would like to be able edit my view of portfolio. I had my the view setup to my liking, but something has changed.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ticker info is missing on all symbols

Ticker info is missing from all stock symbols for nov 4th 2019

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Volume for all stocks on 10/31/19 high by 100X

All stocks on 10/31/19 have a volume that is 100 times higher than the rest of the volume data.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. LSE Prices

Please restore accurate pricing on LSE listed equities, for example, SWDA.L, SMT.L, FGT.L, MWY.L, VWRL.L. VUSA.L etc are frequently wrong by a factor of 100. This issue makes the portfolio tool useless.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Market Quotes??????????

At a very important part of the market this morning...your market/stock quotes were way off!!!!! The DJIA was down -400 at one point and Yahoo Finance was only showing -100 for most of the morning. I'm not sure where Yahoo is getting it's data feed...but it appears that there may be external forces that are controlling your data without you knowing it. I would greatly appreciate it if it were as reliable as possible. I ended up having to go to CNBC to get genuine quotes. I have used Yahoo Finance for many years...but I'm not sure how reliable your…

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. interactive chart w/comparison(s) - hover over values displayed are offsest relative to time stamp

When using interactive charts and adding a comparison, the displayed values for the equity and the comparison in the top upper left corner of the chart do not display the correct value with respect to the position of the cursor hover over position on the chart. It appears hover over values provided are offset relative to time stamp by about four steps behind the cursor position. This occurs for any time interval and seems to be in most chart types.
    I toggled settings to include after hours, and noticed the offset was now three steps off.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Roche Holding on German XETRA stock exchange

Roche Holding stock price on XETRA German stock exchange hasn't been updated in Yahoo Finance since Friday June 28.

I see that for instance Bloomberg correctly quotes the current stock prices but with the suffix GR, so for instance RHO5.GR instead of RHO5.DE

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Certain mutual fund companies' fund prices are not updated even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey.

Certain mutual fund families do not have updated fund prices even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey, for a few. This has been an ongoing sporadic problem

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mutual funds not updating for past 3 days

No updates on 9/25/19, 9/26/19, 9/27/19. Any thoughts on when this page will become reliable again?

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Maintaining up-to-date quotations

I have been tracking stock equity option quotations for some time, and recently noticed that displayed figures have not been updated in several days. Is this a new concept? Have you discontinued displaying up-to-date figures?

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. quotes are not streaming. Please fix it ASAP

quotes are not streaming on portfolio pages.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DEDR-L.TA symbol currency is wrong

Hello,
    The currenct for this sbol is USD. This is wrong. The currency should be ILS (Israeli Shekel).
    Please fix this.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Tangerine funds

Once again, price data for these funds is one month out of date.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Debt Correction

Current Debt on Balance Sheet of companies is being labeled as '"Total Revenue" instead of "Current Debt"

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. volume bars are not updated with time

When you open the full screen charts. the price is changing with time but the volume bars are not not plotted anymore with time.
    only the volume bars history exists but no update to them.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. streaming quotes

streaming quotes

market time column doesnt get updated

all fields should update bid ask size etc etc

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

19. 275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. day range before the open does not appear in many simbols

day range in many simbols is empty before the open.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base