Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I am unable to print and it is NOT my printer NOR my computer

What is going on? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE not allowing me to print ALL of my email and the emails I need most? WHAT DID YOU DO? I am tired also of the POP UPs. I am busy working I do NOT need to WASTE MY TIME fighting with YOUR YAHOO to get my stuff printed. Please fix this. TIME IS MY MONEY!! Whatever you did UNDO IT.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work.

Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work. You impose changes on people that most do not want. Maybe you should focus more on improving things on the back end instead of always changing the dashboard or the email platform. It worked fine before!! Every time you change something YOU think improves things. It doesn't because you are disturbing work flow to have to deal with the unwanted changes. The print issue has nothing to do with the browser used. It does the same in all browsers.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. yahoo mail printing with lines on documents

The last couple months my email keeps printing out with blue lines on the page. I searched the internet for a solution and have found none. I have multiple other emails with outlook and gmail and I don't have that issue there. Is there something I can check?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. WHY CANT I PRINT MY E MAIL MESSAGE I RECIEVE

WHY CANT I PRINT MY E MAIL MESSAGE . I GET A BIG X WHEN I TRY
    TO PRINT. WHAT IS GOING ON I USE TO BE ABLE TO PRINT MY MESSAGES

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Won't print selection

Will not print the object shown in the print screen . prints in large type a header and takes several pages of continuing text that is not the selected subject . WHAT GIVES ??? Settings seem okay

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When printing, not all content is included

When I try to print, not all content is included. For instance in an order confirmation the middle part is not included, where the order details are.
    I tried to forward the same mail to gmail, and from there I managed to create a printout (pdf) with all content

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base