New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo doesn't offer ANY support

Yeah I read that Yahoo doesn't offer support on this forum, but I'm posting here anyway because they don't offer any kind of support anywhere else unless you sign up for monthly payments. For support. *. So, I have a few old email accounts, somehow they ended up as each other's recovery email. i have the correct password for each, so I should be able to log in, but I'm stuck in a loop of each email sending recovery emails to the other account, that I can't access because Yahoo won't let me log in to either. Like what the

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

Thank you!

2. BROKEN !!!

YOUR PROCESS IS BROKEN !!!!! 3/15/2020 can not clear anything!!!!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

3. android unread doesn't synchronize

The Android Yahoo! Mail application doesn't synchronize properly with the web app. After cleaning out all unread mail and spam using the web application and emptying both the trash and spam folders the Android mobile app continues to show unread mail which I've removed for a considerable time afterwards, minutes at least, longer. In addition to automatic synchronization (which isn't working) it would be nice to have a control to synchronize manually.

Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email protection

Hi. I just discovered so many emails for other destinations are entering my email. Please help me prevent this. My email is ***************
    Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5. Duplicate Emails from Alternate Addresses

Every time I send an email from one of my alternate Yahoo email addresses, I get duplicates of the emails I just sent in my inbox. How do you fix it?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6. 554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery

554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

7. Incoming emails duplicating in outbox

My inbox has suddenly been duplicated in the outbox with all new emails going into both. If I try to delete one from the outbox it is also deleted from the inbox where it should stay.
    I had a few emails that should be in the outbox awaiting sending but they are now lost among hundreds of emails that should not be in the outbox at all. How do I fix the outbox without deleting all emails from the inbox.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

8. not allowed to delete emails

For the past two days, I am not allowed to delete my emails. When I try to check the box to the left of the email, Yahoo automatically takes me to the message. I try deleting from there and Yahoo won't let me.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

9. sent items

Whenever I send an email, after a few minutes, it appears a second time in my sent items. So for every email I send, it appears twice in my sent items. Does anyone know why it is doing that. It is really odd.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I tried to take the Signature off my emails and i won't work!

I tried to take the signature off my emails and it is telling me there is no signature even though every time i send a email it has it in there.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

11. I see no SENT emails in the SENT FOLDER after March 1, 2020

Are the email servers updating properly??? If I look in my sent folder it doesn't show any emails since 3/1/2020. Is there a problem??? I actually CC'd myself on an email yesterday. I received the email but show no record in my SENT folder that it was deployed.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

12. show me my mail

show me my mail

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

13. need help to access mobile emails

can you help me to access email on my mobile phone

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. THIS TEMPORARY ACCOUNT BLOCK IS AFFECTING ME NEGATIVELY. PLEASE UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT.

YOU ASKED ME TO CLICK YES, but it's not solving the problem. It keep referring me to ERROR PAGE 404. PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT ***. I am unable to communicate. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

15. After having checked my mail, the mail indicator continues to indicate that I have mail ... Supposedly after checking mail, the indicator th

After having checked my mail, the mail indicator continues to indicate that I have mail ... Supposedly after checking mail, the indicator that I have mail should be deleted, however for more than I leave the account and re-enter the mail tells me that there are 3 or four and these are the same as I have reviewed before

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

16. Why do I find old things that I filed in my Purchase folder back in my inbox. Why are you guys making my life unmanageable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I find old things that I filed in my Purchase folder back in my inbox. Why are you guys making my life unmanageable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

17. Can we get rid of the "agenda" email that we receive each morning?

How do I get rid of this "daily agenda" email that arrives each morning?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. moving mail from spam to another folder makes it disappear

Moving mail from spam to another folder makes it disappear - stop this from happening! (it never used to do this. it first happened about a week ago.)

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page

19. When searching email it does not give accurate results.

When I search email for specific email addresses I often get no results even though I am looking right at one of the emails I am searching for. How do I or you fix this problem?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. Can't Sign In

I'm no longer able to sign into one of my old accounts. This wouldn't be an issue for me and I'd just make a new one normally.. but this one's my name and I'd really like to have it back. Is there any way that I can get some help accessing it? Also, I have multiple accounts that are attached to it that I need to change my information on.

Hope that I can get some feedback on this!

Thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base