New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF THE BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF THE BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove ad from business account.

We do not want any AD in our business account.
    this is not professional way...

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF THE BUNINESS ACCOUNTS!! NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT THEM. IT JUST MAKE POEPPLE ANGRY! TAKE THE ** THING OFF!

TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF THE BUNINESS ACCOUNTS!! NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT THEM. IT JUST MAKE POEPPLE ANGRY! TAKE THE** THING OFF!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ads are interfering with business mail

I tried closing the feature but the link doesn't work. I have wasted a lot of my time but have been unable to stop the ads. We do not pay to see the interfering ads. Suddenly how can you start them without checking.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why am I getting ads on my business email? I'm paying a monthly fee for this email address and resent that I have to see ads.

Why am I getting ads on my business email? I'm paying a monthly fee for this email address and resent that I have to see ads. Worse, when the ads change, its blocks my typing. I'm writing a business message and you are impeding my ability to write my message. This is utterly unprofessional. It seems that you are begging me to move my email to a new company.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I don't pay for ads

I DON'T PAY YAHOO TO SEE ADS!!! DO THIS ON YOUR FREE EMAIL ACCOUNTS BUT DO NOT THINK THAT YOU CAN DO THIS ON A SERVICE THAT I PAY FOR!!! I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GO DADDY IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE THE ADS!

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unsubscribe failure

Receiving failure messages for unsubcribing emails

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

Thank you!

10. Filter error in Yahoo! Mail.

Hi!

Yahoo! Mail, Settings, at almost the top right, More settings, and next Filters.

Here it becomes an encumbrance with you for only a missing blank for that of space between words.

Asking you here politely to have this error fixed, for only the annoyance it could be.

Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

11. Vacation response is saved and active, but no auto replies are being sent.

I have set up the automatic reply and turned it on, but no replies are being sent.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo doesn't offer ANY support

Yeah I read that Yahoo doesn't offer support on this forum, but I'm posting here anyway because they don't offer any kind of support anywhere else unless you sign up for monthly payments. For support. *. So, I have a few old email accounts, somehow they ended up as each other's recovery email. i have the correct password for each, so I should be able to log in, but I'm stuck in a loop of each email sending recovery emails to the other account, that I can't access because Yahoo won't let me log in to either. Like what the

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

14. BROKEN !!!

YOUR PROCESS IS BROKEN !!!!! 3/15/2020 can not clear anything!!!!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Can't Sign In

I'm no longer able to sign into one of my old accounts. This wouldn't be an issue for me and I'd just make a new one normally.. but this one's my name and I'd really like to have it back. Is there any way that I can get some help accessing it? Also, I have multiple accounts that are attached to it that I need to change my information on.

Hope that I can get some feedback on this!

Thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. android unread doesn't synchronize

The Android Yahoo! Mail application doesn't synchronize properly with the web app. After cleaning out all unread mail and spam using the web application and emptying both the trash and spam folders the Android mobile app continues to show unread mail which I've removed for a considerable time afterwards, minutes at least, longer. In addition to automatic synchronization (which isn't working) it would be nice to have a control to synchronize manually.

Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email protection

Hi. I just discovered so many emails for other destinations are entering my email. Please help me prevent this. My email is ***************
    Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Duplicate Emails from Alternate Addresses

Every time I send an email from one of my alternate Yahoo email addresses, I get duplicates of the emails I just sent in my inbox. How do you fix it?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. 554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery

554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there,

Thank you!

20. spam filters

Spam filters of yahoo mail are broken. Once a user marks a sender as not spam, the emails must land in inbox. It does not happen. Yahoo must fix this at the earliest or they will see mass migration to gmail.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base