New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. None of the mail messages in my inbox will open/load. makes the mail pretty worthless worked on mobel but not in Chrome or Edge

You and AT&T need to fix your email server. Mails will not open on my PC. I tried Chrome and Edge neither will open / load and email so that I can read it. Was able to do a littlle bit on mobile to get so SF Giants tickets over to my phone but you need to fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

2. BRING BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL THE ONE THAT DOESN'T ADD ALL THE EMAILS INTO ONE, THIS THE MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED,

BRING BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL THE ONE THAT DOESN'T ADD ALL THE EMAILS INTO ONE, THIS THE MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED, I CAN NEVER TELL IF I HAVE NEW EMAIL OR NOT, EVERY WHO THOUGHT THIS IDEA NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS *** AND GET SOME FRESH AIR CAUSE WHAT HE IS BREATHING NOW HAS THEIR BRAIN MESSED UP BIG TIME , I WANT EACH EMAIL SEPARATE FROM THE ONE BEFORE AND SO FORTH AND SO ON

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

3. filter

Filters are not working:
    I created a filter and folder to move some selected emails to the specific folder but it is not working. Settings ---> More settings ---> Filter ----> Add a filter. The above steps which I followed to create a new filter but still the selected emails are not moved, and the folder is empty with no emails in it. I don't have Social Media.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

If filters aren’t working properly or emails aren’t sent to the correct folder, there may be issues with your filter settings. All emails go through the spam filter before going through other filters. If your emails aren’t in the correct folder, check your spam folder first. More details here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fix-issues-yahoo-mail-filters-sln27270.html

For additional help, please go to help.yahoo.com

4. out of date messages

Would like to stop getting message my account settings are out of date.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

5. 'Contact us' button creates loop of 'See product-related articles'. Unable to get past step 2 for help.

The 'Contact us' button creates loop of 'See product-related articles'. Unable to get past step 2 to report a recent glitch. And I refuse to spent $5 to call in for help like the chat bot suggests.

Ever since the Yahoo email update a few days ago, certain emails like Pinterest have their images show up as black boxes. I tried several browsers, different computers, clearing cache, etc.

The Contacts tab also isn't letting make changes or isn't saving changes to contacts.

I also wish there were an easy 'export email' button like Outlook has, just so I can back…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

6. Stop apologizing and provide a telephone number to a human.

Robots connecting callers to another robot is getting old!! I got email stating "I am sorry..." etc., and 'you' want to keep investigating. Investigating what? I have a simple question, and robots only understand what they tell you to say. I wonder if there are any humans at all at Verizon/Yahoo. Stop hiding behind social media and TALK to your customers! I considered trying Y+, but reconsidering now. Yahoo mail has been trashed. Now, investigate that and LISTEN, for heaven's sake. Now customer care is a paid feature. What? Why is "Live Chat" a robot??? 22 September 2021 Complaint #3.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Annoying repetitive message, "your Yahoo account is out of date".

I am perfectly happy with my existing Yahoo mail, I have been using it for over 20 years with no problems. The reviews for this new version are so incredibly bad on all platforms I have visited that there is absolutely no chance that I will risk installing it, and even less chance that I will subscribe to a paid version.
    Are we users to be allowed a choice or will we be FORCED to use this at a future time?
    If the latter, I will move to my gmail account forthwith to avoid future inconvenience.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

8. HOW CAN I GET MY PREVOUS MAILS????

Dear Team

My previous mails are not showing in the history. kindly get back the mails as they are very important to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. Received the email of another account

Hello! I just received the email that was sent by a company to a similar email, but not mine! How is this possible ? The first part of the email is almost similar but not the entire alias. Can you please check what happen? I hope that my emails are not sent to others, too....I tried to access support to report the bug but I will not pay for a security issue of Yahoo...so BE KIND AND CHECK ASAP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

11. The best thing to do is STOP "improving". I have problems and cannot get a response from a human!

Your robots keep connecting me to another robot. I have problems and cannot get a response from a human, phone or email. I'm trying not to cancel my account that I've used since 1997. When will a human be available to solve anything??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. marked as read

When I open my inbox via the Yahoo Mail app, it is marking all my unread emails as read. PLEASE FIX this! I am overlooking important emails because of this malfunction.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

13. All mail message are now showing as read

I don't know what you've done to the web interface to my account. But all my messages keep coming IN NEW AS READ!!! They no longer show up as unread. And messages I marked as unread so I can find them easier are all marked as read. Now it's near impossible for me to find messages I marked as unread to go back to later. GET THIS FIXED NOW!!!

Also, the IOS app is ****. Here's why:
    I hate the fact that it selects an email when it opens, even before it loads any new messages. It should select NOTHING…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

14. Fix what you messed up in my screen.

Since the last release my folders do not show up correctly. I can only see half of the folder name. This is hard to use and I'm thinking of changing since daily it's frustrating. i tried a number of things and only this one area is messed up!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

15. How do I get some real help

how about some customer service

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why does my "upgraded" calendar not work with my iPhone or IPad anymore?

It was fine before, now it says I have to use firefox, so I downloaded it and use it and it still gives me the same message....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you!

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base