New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sort inbox by date (unread) without separating days

I would like to use the sort order for my inbox to UNREAD and KEEP THAT ORDER AS THE DEFAULT

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Password change

I am searching for a password change somewhere. I would like to change the password from old password.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spam vs. not spam.

Stop rejecting my outgoing mail as spam when I am just sending a URL to a friend. This is happening EVERY time I send a URL.

You are also sending some incoming mail from friends directly to my spam folder. They don't even have URLs in them.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to Down Load Email Folders Instead of Individual Emails

provide a method to download email folders to flash drive or hard drive. I am willing to pay for option to transfer folders of stored emails and it will free up Yahoo server space from email transferred out of system

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PLEASE fix searching for emails - I have so many missing emails! I'm going to lose my job!!

PLEASE fix searching for emails - I have so many missing emails! I'm going to lose my job!! This is very random. What is happening?

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Attachments disappear from sent emails. I cannot prove/verify something was sent- causing work issues!!

Attachments disappear from original emails sent. This is a very serious problem and has caused problems with verifying work I have done. I am concerned this is chronic and I will need to switch to other email. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS. What is happening?

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop displaying ads in Business Mail

I just signed up for Business Mail and I couldn't believe it when I found out that Yahoo! now serves ads in Business Mail. I hate ads, especially the way Yahoo serves them in Mail, which is why I dropped Yahoo! Mail a long time ago. I paid for a year and I feel so screwed and my feelings about the Yahoo! brand are very negative now.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't I make a new e-mail address using my Ham Radio Call sign?. It says I can't use it!

Why cant I make a new e-mail account using my "government" issued Amateur Radio call sign? It says I can't use it. Why can't I use it? I can't contact you (Yahoo) through e-mail either. I have been using my old Amateur Radio license number for many years, so why can't I make a new account with my new license number?.....WHY?

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stationery

Please have more stationery, I´ve used it all, have some new, I´m tired of using the same for such a long time, thank you

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo's greyed out spam delete move & archive options I'll be using hot mail from now on good luck with your new service!

Yahoo's greyed out spam delete move & archive options I'll be using hot mail from now on good luck with your new service!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. stigmatizzo la vostra azienda, non è più la stessa

ho aperto il mio account quando la vostra società era appena nata, mi sono sempre trovato bene, tutto funzionava alla perfezione, da quando è subentrato questa nuova società, ho solo problemi, dopo che mi avete costretto ad accettare la pubblicità addirittura all'interno della mia area personale ora non riesco nemmeno ad accedere alle mie Emails, quando riesco con grande difficoltà, le Emails non arrivano, ho appena verificato. questo è inaccettabile, il vostro servizio fa schifo voglio andare via, ma esigo salvare tutta la mia posta inviata e ricevuta, i miei contatti li avete fatemi sapere al più presto come posso…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sign in

It is difficult to sign in nowadays.DO you wish me to close my email account with you ?

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Functional, Flexible Disposable Email Address

I need the option to edit the BASENAME of the disposable email address after setting one up. It appears that once you have established a BASENAME, you cannot modify if. It appears my only choice is to add a KEYWORD to the already established and unchangeable BASENAME: BASENAME-__KEYWORD_@yahoo.com

I need to change the root BASENAME, I do not want it to say "Miamieducators-KEYWORD@yahoo.com.

How can I change the BASENAME.

To say "its not possible" is not correct, nor is it considerate of the consumer...nor prudent business practice for Yahoo

I upgraded to Yahoo Mail Plus from…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DISABLE ALL VIDEOS in my main window! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING I DID'N'T ASKED FOR!!!

DISABLE ALL VIDEOS in my main window!
    I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING I DID'N'T ASKED FOR!!!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Kicked out

After starting Firefox 90.0.2 under Linux my username wasnt right there, the field was empty! My logins ARE SAVED and should work right away but nooo, you had to start bugging me with this i am not a machine ******** and had to click on stupid pics to verify i am not a robot! Hey we are not in kindergarten here!!! You are overdoing this safety *! And I AM LOGGED IN RIGHT NOW TO POST THIS DAMMIT!!! Not logging in again and again. I hate such *****!!

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Forced audio listening

I am resigned to far more ads than anyone can justify. I don't have to choose to look at them and I wonder how they can get their moneys worth.
    where I draw the line and I tend to turn off my computer is audio windows
    that not only take up space, but turn on the audio that I then have to search for the off button. I invariable am swearing at you Yahoo, who ever is doing it as I turn off my computer. That is showing me complete disrespect and I won't tolerate being treated with disrespect.
    Nothing…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. send 'sent' items directly to a folder other than 'sent'

I try to store all emails (both received and sent) in folders specific to particular subjects or activities. At present all sent emails are stored in the SENT item folder and I have to move them from that folder into my 'subject specific' folder periodically.
    It would be very useful to have a means of specifying from within the email I am sending that it should be stored in my 'subject related' folder and not (or perhaps as well as) the SENT item folder. Yahoo support have told me that at present there is no way to do that.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base