New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop asking me to sign up for ads. I have ad blocker on for a reason. I don't want ads in the middle of my mail.

Please stop asking me to sign up for ads. I have ad blocker on for a reason. I don't want ads in the middle of my mail.

1667th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove graphic inappropriate ear wax ads by q-grip.com. Unacceptable.

Inappropriate ads. Please remove graphic, gross inappropriate ear wax ads from q-grip.com.

1356th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo is even worse than ever and that took some doing.

Yahoo is even worse than ever and that took some doing.

1356th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't Try to fix something that wasn't Broken by Forcing unwanted things on people without a Choice.Give better Options by letting people ke

Don't Try to fix something that wasn't Broken by Forcing unwanted things on people without a Choice.Give better Options by letting people keep what they like & Remove what they Don't like, You might get some Donations to Help if & when Needed.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Was any feedback ever corrected?

Was any feedback ever corrected?
    Seems like a trick of letting us vent out the frustration with a system that keeps deteriorating.
    TO DO:
    1. A list of items that were corrected in response to feedback.
    2. To every feedback submitted receive an email acknowledging it being received with a number case.
    3. Periodically update what is happening with each feedback by case number and email of the in charge team.

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The artwork for your newest emoticons looks as if they were drawn by a no talent 6 year old. Bring back last years emoticons.

Give us back the previous version of your emoticons. The new ones are less animated and the artwork is VERY poor quality and definitely not as creative as the previous ones available for use.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emails Deleted by Yahoo!

I have had an account since high school and I was porting over emails. Apparently this was not sufficient to maintain the account and even though contacts and my ID still existed every single email was gone. I will never use Yahoo! for anything every again and I will be encouraging others to stay away as well. Yahoo! clearly does not care about their customer's data at all and by deleting an "inactive" account without any form of contact with the user feels more than a little below board.

I hope that they revamp their policies in order to ensure…

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. new mail sucks

new mail and the whole ad thing suck badly
    it will not even let me accept ads!

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Whitelist or force me to use basic mail??? That's low. REAL low.

And lucky for me I like the basic mail interface. So find another way to threaten me.

What kind of company does that? Do you guys not know what year it is? Which websites out there still let you use their site even if they run an adblocker? EVERYONE. Make the internet a better place.

Hundreds of other places offer free email, and virtually all of them do it better than you. You should be ashamed. Ashamed for your terrible UI, ashamed for that whitelist popup, ashamed for thinking it was okay to treat end users that way.

When you…

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can you improve New Mail? You have to ask?

Give users back a FUNCTIONAL email. Yahoo! basic is like using smoke signals. There has to be the ability to enlarge fonts for the visually impaired and not be inundated with flashing screens that NOBODY buys from. Please reconsider this terrible PR move.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to get old mails (which were not deleted) back?

Please add some method to get back our old mails.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sent emails sorting by date problem

The issue I'm facing with the desktop mail page is that it only sorts sent mail by day&month and not by day&month&year, resulting in mixing sent emails from different years. For example, on the top of the page I see an 11th of May 2020 email and beneath that there are 3 of the 10th of May 2019. How can I fix this?

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your help center is very frustrating! I don't need automated responses or required choices. I need the option to describe the problem.

Have the option to send an email where you describe the problem! Not just drop down menus!

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why are the ads that I see for women?

Why are nearly ALL of the ads I see for women? I am not a woman. Is Yahoo fcking with me? Please cease the ads for women. I am NOT a woman. I am NOT a cross-dressing, fcked in the head freak. Why the h*ll would a straight man want to look at clothing ads for a woman??????? I have no interest in women's clothes! Please do not send anymore ads targeting women.

2279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. silly ad-blocker reminder

today I changed my paypal's account yahoo-email to gmail (after 14 years), because of the sily annoying ad-blocker reminder...

2279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. get rid of unwanted singles women and online dating ads

Sick of seeing ads for single women and online dating. I will discontinue using Yahoo mail if it doesn't stop,

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop the ad block white lists pop ups

Stop with the "White list us" nonsense. I've had my yahoo account for 25+ years. This new thing is garbage.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. your ne format SUCKS, and I cannot access mail without fighting the ad-blocker,,, I will move all e-mails to Google due to this

Just stop trying to shake everyone down for money and keep things the way they have been for years......... you stupid cocksuckers are gonna lose all your clients because of your greed ..... I cannot even access a simple e-mail from Angies list without having to fight with the ad-blocker.... I GET IT.... if you dont want me to use YAHOO any longer it is ok with me.....

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Blocking emails

I get about 15-20 emails a day identified as spam. When I scroll over the email address it is some 20-30 letter/number combo address and is different each time but trying to sell the same **** like hair loss, or keto diet or bank loan etc. I want them blocked and my "block email addresses" button just disappears.

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base