New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OTHER

TOO MANY UPGRADES--EVERY TIME A FORCED UPGRADE HAPPENS MY PICTURES ARE DELETED. DONT WANT THE FORCED UPGRADES IN THE FIRST PLACE

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want Yahoo pluss in Norway

I'm willing to pay you money to get an adfree experience. Can you please make Yahoo pluss mail available in Norway?
    (Comment if other countries also want in on the action :) )

257th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Delete Entire Inbox along with Archiving option

Delete Entire Inbox along with Archiving option

257th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. is it a bug or a feature ?

If you sort the email regarding to their unread status, and then click one of them to read it, after a short while, the email screen is closed automatically like a door shot to your face, and it returns to the inbox, then if it's an old email, you can't find it if you don't remember any word from that email.. This issue/feature has been there for a loooong time.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Report as spam button should be the one in bold

Sending an unsubscribe request to a spammer only verifies your address and incurs more spam. Report as spam should be the option emphasized and "unsubscribe" can be in a secondary menu as it is basically useless against spammers or people who send malware.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing the Title line

Being able to add an edit note on the title line. Ex: If i order 15 items from Amazon . All the title lines say "Amazon " with no explanation to what the item is , Now I have open each line and click a link that takes me to amazon just to see what the item is and when it will arrive. If I could just edit part of the title line where it says Amazon for example . I could state on each line what that particular email is referencing and even add the date of when it…

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. enough political attack's

Enough with the personal attacks on Trump while ignoring the pitiful elephant in the room (Biden). Biden is destroying our country!!! Not at all unbiased on YAHOO

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo Mail+ - Yearly subscription fee

Offer a yearly subscription payment option in addition to the monthly pester-you-to-death choice. I'll happily sign up for Yahoo Mail+ then.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. star colour change

i wish Yahoo had a feature on the stars as far as different colors. Like of how importance those messages are. Red for urgency, Blue i can hold off for a while, Yellow let me think about it for a few or something.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ads

Please allow me to block ads for holidays like Mother's Day. My mom passed last year and the last thing I need is constant ads about sending her flowers! There is no '3 dot' link on these ads to indicate that I don't like the ads. Fix this.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link activated sender address field enables phishing schemes.

The way Yahoo is displaying the from field with a web link is enabling phishing schemes. It makes a malicious email look very authentic, and makes it very difficult to view the actual sender's address. I received an email that displays Intuit E-Commerce Service quickbooks@notification.intuit.com as the sender, and when I hover over the address it shows a contact card for Intuit and a link to Intuit.com. The body of the email says that I've been charged $350, and they have renewed a service I never signed up for, and clearly isn't from Intuit. Yahoo needs to make it more…

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. .fr domain should be made available again.

Domains such as yahoo.fr should be made available again.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Coronavirus updates are irrelevant and irritating AF please remove!!

See above! It's high time i get a gmail account anyway. thanks for ignoring my request. bye

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When opening an attachment, I used to have the option to open the attachment with a program. That option does not seem to exist anymore. Why

When opening an attachment, I used to have the option to open the attachment with a program. That option does not seem to exist anymore. Why? I just want to print it - not save it on my computer

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Looking for something?

Recently, when I scroll through my Inbox, a pop-up appears at the bottom of the screen which states, "Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business, or keyword." This pop-up is very distracting and annoying. Please stop using this pop-up or at least give users the ability to turn it off.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Help

I have been unable to get an answer to my problem, to find the supposed Community, or to reach any kind of help other than paid products or stock or robot answers that don’t address my problem.
    How can I get answers to my question about using flags to prioritize my mail?

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. give me the ability to return to sender some bad junk mail

i want to bounce back bad email to sender because i did not ask for it

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Organize the notes and allow it to stay alphabetized

I use the "notes" feature a lot. I wish we could alphabetize the notes and keep it that way.

257th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SECURITY: Two Factor Authentication on Outgoing Messages!

Add feature to have a 2-steps verification on outgoing messages.

Today, my Yahoo forwarded an email BY ITSELF! I don't believe I am hacked as I don't see unusual activity in Security, and I have 2-Factor Authentication login active. But it appears there is nothing to authenticate outgoing messages like my bank authenticates outgoing fund transfers.

Please add 2-Factor Authentication on outgoing messages! I don't know what caused this event, but it is most disconcerting and I have no way to prevent it from recurring. I have some confidential emails that I do not want to be disseminated unscrupulously!

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the paiyment periode change to yearly payment. That's much more convenient

Instead of paying every month change or have a choise to pay also once a year

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base