Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Logarithmic is no longer working

Worked before, but now switching back and forth between linear and logarithmic does nothing - it always displays linearly. This is in Chrome on Linux.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your post!

We’d like to look into this inquiry further, but need to see what your screen looks like when this occurs.

Can you please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web and send us screenshots of the inaccuracy?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

2. 191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. having trouble with full chart either with one year or two year view as the month of May and most of June 2018 get cut out

This is what I did:
    I saved about 30 stocks to a list in my portfolio.
    Open the full chart and start clicking on the stocks in the right-hand column.

I either pick one-year or two-year view. Occasionally, the chart would show the price line with May and most of June of 2018 missing.

It jumps from april something to 6/22, with a sharp movement in price line. It is getting annoying.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. cannot remove nasdaq (^IXIC) comparison chart from web and mobile charts

After adding nasdaq as my comparison chart, I am unable to remove it from web charts and/or mobile yahoo app charts. Other charts can be removed

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't open a chart for a stock without getting 3 comparison charts.

Here's the screen shot you asked for:
    /Users/barryrodda/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 8.33.48 AM.png

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Date range for interactive charts to be in English if the rest of the page is too.

Currently the days of the week come up in Cyrillic, although I am not sure if it is Bulgarian, Ukranian or Russian.

The rest of it is English, eg the month name.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. quote lookup dropdown box

When you're on a full screen version of any stock chart, and you enter the ticker for another stock in the quote lookup box, the box stays extended, covering a lot of data. You can click on it again to get rid of it, but I wish it go away automatically once the page changes to that stock.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Where are my Bollinger Bands?

I have Bollinger Bands saved as a permanent feature on the interactive chart. Up until today they were working fine. Today they are GONE and I can't even re-create them. The chart refuses to display them even though they are shown as a "Comparison" item. FIX THIS!

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. scroll

When I manually set the start and end times for the chart, I don't want the dynamic update to change them. For some reason, when the current time is within the range, the chart automatically shifts the start time as actual time passes. So, for example, if I set the start time of a chart to yesterday's close, one minute later, the chart resets the start time to today's open. And then it keeps moving from there.

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. THE EARNINGS ESTIMATES ARE OFF BY ONE YEAR FOR THE 2018 AND 2019 ESTIMATES. THESE ARE ACTUALLY 2017 AND 2018 EARNINGS ESTIMATES

THE EARNINGS ESTIMATES ARE OFF BY ONE YEAR FOR THE 2018 AND 2019 ESTIMATES. THESE ARE ACTUALLY 2017 AND 2018 EARNINGS ESTIMATES

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ASTI or Ascent Solar, the lows are correct but the highs are not even close (more decimals for penny stocks)

Who maintains these charts? ie; ASTI or Ascent Solar, the lows are correct but the highs are not even close----- who is in charge here

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1) full screen @ Chrome , Win10

a) issue: when full screen show multiple symbol, chart lines don't refresh until click at border line with indicator pane e.g. RSI
    b) give an option to show/hide symbol name, e.g. at end of chart line
    c) issue: click on the symbol's color/line's tickness, when click 'save' dialog doesn't close.
    d) issue: when mouse scroll in chart, lines disappear

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The technical indicators view for 1 day obstructed

So when you go to 1 day view and look at technical indicators the data pill is not movable and BLOCKS the information you are attempting to track and monitor. Can it be set up to drag the pill info away?

191st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 401st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A few bugs I've seen for some time

1) There is no candle for Friday's action,
    2) Changing the color of a moving average line will not "stick." The next day, it reverts to the original color.
    3) ^SPX charts of a time period above four hours shows two big blocks (I'm using candles).

401st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to report this. We would like to investigate this further. Please send an email with additional details including screenshots at finance.support@verizonmedia.com so we can follow up on some specific errors you are seeing? Thank you again for your patience!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

18. Watchlist not visible anymore on the right site an errors appears No events. Select a few events to plot.

Watchlist not visible anymore on the right site an errors appears No events. Select a few events to plot.

401st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your post! Our engineers are aware of this and investigating.

Thanks!
    Yahoo Finance

19. chart

Cannot post a screenshot.
    Charts in the premarket sometimes go to the close price.

401st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 401st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base