Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Printability of screens

I appreciate the existing screen dte and ease of use. I'd like to take a screen shot of the market, after I have closed my position, each day. It helps in reviewing older trades.

132nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dark mode

Has anyone mentioned optional Dark mode charts!

One wonders why it's taken Yahoo! this far!!

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support, resistance and stop loss

When charting it would be helpful to able to add, Support, resistance and stop loss to columns in portfolios

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stock comparison based on percent not share price.

Go back to comparisons based on % change in price, not on share price. A comparison based on share price view is utterly useless.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Coronavirus Case count graphs need some additional data to really be good!

Supplement the case count charts with the current cumulative "testing" count being kept by the CDC. You could even derive the appropriate ratios of percent of people/1000 tested and per positive case who entered hospitals, etc. This would be something I have not seen on any other supposed corona-virus news compilation.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. covid deaths

This is more a question: Just a couple of weeks ago, you included at the top of the portfolios the tracking or /both/ new COVID-19 cases and COVID-19 deaths. And yet, suddenly, the tracking of deaths seems to have vanished.

Is there a reason for this?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comparison Chart hover over line to tell which stock it is because I have. 15 to 20 on mine.

When I use the comparison chart with my holding which are about 15-20, it would be great if I could click or hover on a line of the chart to show me what stock it is out of my 15. It is a problem on only a laptop to pick which it is.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hull moving average

How about adding hull moving average to your list of indicators.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dark Theme please!

Dark Theme please!

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chart Slideshow of all My Watchlist Stocks

Would like to have the option to view a slideshow of the full-size charts of all My Watchlist stocks that I can conveniently view all the charts one-by-one at my own pace.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HEIKIN ASHI charts

ADD HEIKIN ASHI charting

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo stock charting

Charting in full screen mode: The chart is too small - way too much space is wasted in the area on top of the chart!

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add a live title with the price number

simply add the price to the title of the page/tab/window as this is extremely useful when needing to check the number but not the chart.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. support "KD,J" indicator on stock charts

Yahoo TW provides the "KD,J" indicator built-in for counters and indices listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange. Please add support to other regions, since it's a very useful indicator for stock analysis. Thanks in advance

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. moving average cross

Could you add a moving average cross indicator to your charting feature?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can you add a quarterly interval (frequency) to the S&P 500 and other charts?

Can you add a quarterly interval (frequency) to the S&P 500 and other charts?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please add mcxindia and ncdex commodities future live rate

pl add mcxindia,ncdex and nseindia future contract....thank you

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Industry Browser is now pretty useless

Ive tried using your new industry/stock browsers and find that they are pretty much useless. 10 years ago I could find a lot of very useful information and find good stocks using the industry browsers, but today it offers nothing. All you can do today is sort by market cap, volume, pretty useless stuff. What you used to have was so much better: I could sort stocks by ROE and or Earnings Growth, even dividends, and I was able to find good stocks doing that. I picked out a few real winners using the old Yahoo browser. I dont understand…

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hello

Have ir so you can show shares sold short as a negative number ie a minus sign before the number of shares. It Rea is incorrect to Mae so a short position is shown as a positive number.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base