Finance ChartIQ

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thumbnail Charts

If my watchlist already populated can you create a "thumbnail view" where all the charts in your watchlist can be viewed together?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10-year function is missing - please bring old chart back until you are apples to apples

Why isn't there an easy to access 10-year chart? It just has 5-year.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you not provide more than one M/A lines on the same page, say 200day and 50 day moving averages.

Can you not provide more than one M/A line on a single chart page, e.g.. 200day as well as 50 day moving averages. thank you.
    Absolutely necessary to have more than one M/A line to analyze.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2y interval missing "day" option

2y chart changed the display interval to week automatically. I hope the original option of choosing day be kept as people have larger screens now a day. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. columns

It would be nice if we could reqrganize the columns

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Thumb wheel is used inappropriately if you are actually interested in specific data.

Please, please remove the feature that changes the time scale due to the thumb wheel. Extremely bad for technical judgments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need fixes in MFI and default view.

Money Flow Index: Please have the crosshair cursor reflect the horizonal value and not the vertical value when moved around inside its' box area.

Default View: Please default to not showing the slide out tab (on the right side) of prior symbols when entering a new or prior symbol.

Thanks much if you fix...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Doesn't load previously saved bookmarks from Classic or Beta and tend to load the chart I asked for last on a new quote

Doesn't load previously saved bookmarks accurately anymore, Classic or Beta...

Indicators: I then to use 5sma, red; BB with Black 20sma, 50sma Red, 108sma Black

Comparisons: I usually compare mutual(s) fund in the same category against a ETF

When I load a saved bookmark of get a new quote, my last requested graph tends to be loaded on my new request.

The situation is getting unusable...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make "newest reaction" the default

Under conversations, please make "newest reaction" the default; or allow users to select a default.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Too easy to expand and contract the chart . . .

when I slide the mouse over the chart. I have to do this to check different stock prices. Also the translucent box displaying Open, High, Low, Close, Volume & % Change obscures chart data. No way to move or hide it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. count down for market open and close needed

I miss seeing the notation indicating when the marker was open and close, including the count down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. THE EARNINGS ESTIMATES ARE OFF BY ONE YEAR FOR THE 2018 AND 2019 ESTIMATES. THESE ARE ACTUALLY 2017 AND 2018 EARNINGS ESTIMATES

THE EARNINGS ESTIMATES ARE OFF BY ONE YEAR FOR THE 2018 AND 2019 ESTIMATES. THESE ARE ACTUALLY 2017 AND 2018 EARNINGS ESTIMATES

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1- put Moving Average back to the way it was with one "window" to adjust all.

1- put Moving Average back to the way it was with one "window" to adjust all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New graphs can not be used. Please return the old version.

The old version was finer, more sophisticated. Now, over half of the screen is advertising. With the charts can not work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back the ability to temporarily hide the chart of an individual stock, using the "eye" symbol.

In previous versions of the interactive charts, when you clicked on the box for an individual stock, there was an "eye" symbol, and if you clicked on that, that chart of that stock would disappear, they reappear when clicked again. It made it very easy to identify stocks when there are many in a chart, or when chart colors are similar.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Squish the charts tighter

New charts too flat and spread out. Unable to identify formations. Squish the charts tighter to give them a more vertical appearance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. the right side bar is completely annoying, how do I get rid or it permanently?

the right side bar is completely annoying, how do I get rid or it permanently?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add JSE stock exchange in South Africa to Yahoo Finance

Could you please add the JSE stock exchange in South Africa to Yahoo Finance. Google finance does have support for it but I prefer Yahoo. Can you please add this exchange to Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base