Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YTD stock performance charts are not correct

YTD stock performance charts should not start from the closing price of first day of this year. Charts should start from the closing price of last day of last year.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Research

This news article is entirely incorrect!

Business Bitcoin Plunges 56% In Rout
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-plunges-56-rout-080900676.html

Your site has credibility issues.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spam out of control, as always

If you guys can filter out the most mundane words from allowing posts to happen... Why after decades is it so hard for you to filter out the bots that post the SAME EXACT SPAM LINK every other minute across every stock message board.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. remove audio from ads

Remove audio from ads or mute them by default. I am tired of being interrupted by ads whose audio fires up when I'm reading something or performing a transaction, potentially causing mistakes to be made. This type of distracting can be costly and is very offensive. This usually happens when the window is in the background. If all web designers did this, computers would be un-usable. Imagine half a dozen unwanted ads from different sites playing simultaneously. Fix your freaking site!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Supporting Yahoo Finance

Hey I love Yahoo Finance and have been using it for 23+ years. However, I just don't have $500 a year to purchase the "premium" service. How about a monthly subscription model with a tshirt mailed out at the end of the year or some other small, annual gift, to show that we support the website? It could be at a lower level, maybe $10/mo?
    You guys are great and I want to help keep the business alive.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When checking company statistics, float is shown, however when you add stocks to a watchlist and add float as something to be shown it shows

When checking company statistics, float is shown, however when you add stocks to a watchlist and (click new view) add "float" as something to be shown it shows dashes rather than showing the actual float of the company. Even though it shows it for free under the statistics tab. Minor coding error i presume, If you guys at yahoo can fix this that would be amazing.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback!

Our Engineers have been working on addressing this issue and have started to deploy a fix, please be patient while we work to get this resolved. Have a great day!

10. missing trade date

April 7th 2020 trade date data is missing. This issue seems to be present for all US exchange instruments available on yahoo!finance. Historical charting set to day interval skips over 4/7, showing only 4/6 then 4/8 (today).

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. net tangible assets

The new financials are Missing "net tangible assets", under the equity line in the balance sheet.

This use to save me so much time and hassle. Now we have to manually subtract -intangible assets and -goodwill from equity. PLEASE! Bring this line back on the Balance Sheet. It was so useful for quickly assessing equity in a business.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Incorrect listings of ARNC/HWM

Listing are incorrect after the spin-off

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. gap up, gap down, 2-day chart

With markets this volatile your basic charting (which I use all day due to the simple way all the important information is displayed) is insufficient. If a stock closes at 10 and opens at 6 you smooth out the curve instead of displaying the gap as a vertical cliff.

Likewise, I'd really find a simple 2-day chart option helpful.

While I'm wishing, you show pre-market and after-market pricing, which is great, but I would really like a 1 & 2-day chart that shows pre and post market pricing in graph form.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DJIA30 Volume error? Pt2

According to The Street, the correct volume should be...

https://www.thestreet.com/quote/djia/dow-jones-industrial-average-today.html

Thank you!

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. DJIA30 Volume error?

The DJIA30 Volume is as such...
    Sep 03, 2019 223,210,000
    Aug 30, 2019 2,190,810,000
    Aug 29, 2019 208,650,000

Could you verify that this 8/30/19 did in fact have 10X the normal volume or if it's a keying error?

Thanks.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make the financials section easily comparable with multiple symbols

make the financials section comparable with multiple symbols. would love to see lmt and noc reports easily side by side, or one line after the other, different colors for each company.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Provide an import tool that actually works.

I cannot get Yahoo to import a CSV formatted file of my portfolio. I have too many investments to type in by hand. Consequently, the Premium version is of no value to me.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drop Ad for Premium

Going to drop Yahoo if unwanted add stays at bottom of financial section.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please put following news release for EBYH (Strainsforpains). as reported to OTCMarkets.com

Strainsforpains, Inc. ( OTC Symbol: EBYH) New York, N.Y., March 24, 2020. Strainsforpains, Inc. is delighted in announcing that its telehealth APP has expanded its revenues, and has entered into joint ventures to further the company’s business plan. “We have been working with hemp farmers in a venture that will store and process hemp to CBD oil, at our Pennsylvania storage facility. Our Pennsylvania facility is being retrofitted for to be fully operational in April, and we are looking forward to an extremely profitable year”. In further developments, The Trump administration and public officials are urging consumers to use telehealth…

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base