Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quit the Liberal ********

Why don't you get rid of your partisan Liberal ******** articles? Forget politics this is supposed to be a Financial site. Or, present articles from a balanced perspective. Oh wait, you won't do that so why bother.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Press Releaes not showing up for Logiq, Inc. (LGIQ) profile

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LGIQ/

Today, September 25, 2020, Logiq, Inc. (LGIQ) began trading under a new name "Logiq, Inc." and under new ticker symbol "LGIQ".

On the Yahoo!Finance Summary page for Logiq, Inc., Press Releases are not showing up in its newsfeed. Please fix asap. Thanks.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. re-install $ amounts and % change to portfolios on home page.

$ amounts and % change has disappeared from portfolios on the home page view. Please reinstate them.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put the time stamp back on the news instead of "an hour ago".

Without the time stamp on news, one doesn't know how long it was since the window was refreshed. This causes more reloading of data, which apparently helps your ad clicks, but makes it annoying to users. How is "a day ago" any better than "May 20 at 10:00AM"? Yahoo has continuously made YF worse.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. quit making people login, 20 times a day

why does Yahoo keep logging me out? oh and I can't login to do this.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data.

I get this message "We’re sorry, we weren’t able to find any data." alot!

I'm trying out your premium and there seems to be constant outages to your data. I get no data on most pages more than I get data. Lots of bugs! Are you guy doing upgrades or something? Does this happen all the time or did I sign up at a bad time?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't show ads to people who are paying for the premium service.

Why do I have to view ads all the time if I'm paying for the premium membership?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Competitor

Would greatly appreciate it if major competitors (at least 5) are listed on the top right corner in addition to the existing list of relevant/most looked up companies that are displayed.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Price info for (XM) is innacurate

I've tried deleting then re-adding the ticker to my portfolio, same issue persists.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. This is the only service I have used that does not allow the service to continue for the remaining free trial period after cancellation

When I signed up for a free trial, I only wanted the free trial. I did not want the monthly subscription, therefore I canceled immediately under the assumption that my free trial would continue for the remaining days. This is how every other online service works, after all. Yet in this one, I lost access to the premium features. The reason people cancel free trials immediately is because people are going to forget to cancel before the free-trial period ends. Do not try to bank on people forgetting to cancel a free-trial just to make a quick buck.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TEAM Inc (ticker) TISI is not in the trash collection business

Please remove the image of the garbage truck. TEAM is in the industrial services business. Please use a picture of a refinery or a pipeline. Thank you!

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Optimizerx press release - double sentence

In the sixth paragraph, there is a double sentence at the end of the paragraph. Suggest omitting the last sentence of the sixth paragraph which is a duplicate.

here is the sentence: It has also added point-of-dispense touchpoints through a new partnership with Higi, which represents innovative new modes of delivery for healthcare advertising agencies who are looking to serve valuable support content on behalf of life science organizations.

GlobeNewswire, the newswire who issued the news, does not have a duplicate sentence on its website:

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/11/11/2124664/0/en/Point-of-Care-Industry-Expert-Angelo-Campano-Joins-OptimizeRx-Executive-Leadership-as-Senior-Vice-President-and-Principal-of-Agency-Channels.html

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Logiq, Inc. (LGIQ) Historical Data not pulling up data before Sept 25, 2020

Logiq, Inc. (LGIQ) Historical Data page is not pulling up stock price and volume data before Sept 25, 2020.
    Per Logiq, Inc.’s press release announced on Sept. 25th, at the open of trading today, the company commenced trading of its common stock under the new name, “Logiq, Inc.”, and its ticker symbol changed from “WEYL” to now “LGIQ.”
    Press release announcing name and ticker symbol change: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/weyland-tech-begins-trading-under-113100275.html
    This is the page with missing data: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LGIQ/history?p=LGIQ

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change "Weyland Tech Inc. (LGIQ)" to "Logiq, Inc. (LGIQ)" in profile

Per Logiq, Inc.’s press release announced on Sept. 25th, at the open of trading today, the company commenced trading of its common stock under the new name, “Logiq, Inc.”, and its ticker symbol changed from “WEYL” to now “LGIQ.”
    Press release announcing name and ticker symbol change: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/weyland-tech-begins-trading-under-113100275.html
    This is the page with incorrect name: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LGIQ?p=LGIQ&.tsrc=fin-srch

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your performance function is not working and the support staff does not understand

The yahoo finance performance function has not worked sine 1/1/2021. the support people say to refresh the browser but the issue is that the performance function says there are holdings in the portfolio but there are!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Transparent" Ads cover up the page,

but you can't see them right away because they don't have a distinct border and therefore blend in to the page. So you start clicking in the search bar repeatedly like that's going to help. Scream on the inside and get weird stares......from your dog, because, lockdown. Until you finally realize what's going on and sheepishly click the little "X," whilst feeling like a total moron, and old. Now, try to remember what you were going to search for.
    Seriously, I'm paying over $200 for these services. Please fix this.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base