Mail Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how do i forward all of my Yahoo mail to Gmail?

i want to forward all of my yahoo mail to gmail so i can find and read my emails without all the other **** yahoo has installed so they can have a pretty background. 20 years of yahoo gone because i can't change back to classic email. Anyone know how to forward all email to gmail?

174th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Format Discriminates Against People with ADD

the non-optional switch to the new email from the classic format poses a problem for people with ADD and is therefore discriminatory. The right hand column flashes ads at a rapid rate and is very distracting for people with attention deficit disorders. If you must show ads, do not show them changing rapidly or at least allow the option to control the speed. If yahoo will not fix this then perhaps pressure from the ADA (American with Disabilities Act) would be necessary. Also there is NO option to change to the basic format in settings even though the FAQs say…

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adjust width of folders column

Add a way to adjust the width of the folders column on the main email page. This could be a setting, or it could be a simple mouse move similar to setting column widths in Excel.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. how do I contact support?

I need support email . new interface does not have options I need!!! how do I contact support??

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why Yahoo! Continues to Fail as a Company.

As the long list of comments display, Yahoo! does not have any interest in serving their customers. Once again management shows a poor understanding of customer relations. The internet is a vast environment, with options galore. Those that refuse to listen, may never be heard from again.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Very small font. Any other pages of web are normal. It's ridiculous to change font every time I access e-mail!

Very small font. Any other pages of web are normal. It's ridiculous to change font every time I access e-mail!

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please decrease the add section or make it so that when that main body section is expanded it stays that way.

The adds section is to large. although the mail plane can be expanded, it constantly gets shrunk down when the add section gets reopened. It is annoying to have to constantly have to re-expand the main body window. This makes it difficult for people who have vision issues and need that section to be as big as possible. I am thinking of closing my Yahoo account after 20 years do to this.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So godammn ******* slllllllooooooowwwwww.......

Get rid of XML based based pages. XML downloads are huuuuuuggggeee, and the XML execution is slllllooooowwwwwww.

Also, while you are at it, design it so Javascript is NOT required,
    and you can turn off Javascript in your browser and still use Mail.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. right click to block addresses

Allow us to right-click on an email address we no longer with so receive email from, then block it. This would be so much more efficient and user friendly than having to copy an email address, open settings, go to security, click add, then paste the copied email address we want to block. Thank you.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. disable two step authorization!

stop making so hard to log into yahoo mail i did not elect to require i verify on my phone every time i try to log in on a computer. even my own computer at home, i still have to go into the app on my phone and verify it. just let me sign in with my email address and password!

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Block Emails

I get so much spam that I've blocked 1000 emails. It seems like that's the limit. Spammers modify the emails slightly, & keep sending garbage. Please allow users to block 10,000 emails. Our government can't / won't stop them. Same with the robo-callers.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. message preview setting doesn't work any more

My "Show message preview in inbox" setting stopped working. I don't want to automatically open images in my email. But, no matter the setting Yahoo mail always shows images.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. acest n

acest nou format yahoo mail un eșec ,trebue să reveniți la YAHOO MAIL CLASIC ,

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. must be able to change font size PLEASE!!!

Must be able to change font size PLEASE! This is urgent as people have poor vision!!!! PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE THIS TAB FOR THE SAKE OF HEALTH AND WELL BEING.

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't post my phone number on my yahoo screen!

Is anyone responding to problems anymore? I really need to have my phone number taken OFF my yahoo screen. I don't want it to be so easy to see by someone literally passing by.

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change Font on incoming email, why would you allow us to change outgoing email and not allow the option to change incoming?

Seriously you want me to describe an option on something you took the time LOL to change. Get some oversight on the options you allow, like maybe being able to change FONT size on incoming email? What a concept wish I thought of it. I realize you are trying to do what you think is best but as I have read you are going in the wrong direction

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HAHA Jokes On Yahoo Mail

I hate the new Yahoo mail...Why force someone..BUT, I use to go to my wonderful old version on Yahoo mail and there was a button in top left corner that I could easily hit and go to Yahoo "news" page...It's gone ROFL
    I hate this new layout, but at least I won't have that bad habit anymore and now bc I have to type in news outlet in search, I am NOT gonna type Yahoo...LOL they deserve this!

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. p-hone sign in

i want this phone sign in gone damet

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change is not always the answer.

I cannot see all of my msgs. It arrows down and then no further. You really messed up a good product and how do I get rid of You Tube on my email. Please do the right thing and go back.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to adjust how aggressive the filter is on spam

The spam filter is too aggressive. Most of my email goes into the spam folder. Even after i have marked a previous message from the same sender as "not spam" new emails still seem to go there. This is not an optimal experience. There should be some ability to set the filter settings as more or less aggressive.

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base