Yahoo Mail B5

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emails are being received a couple hours to a day later. This does not work for me especially when trying to change a password!

I am not getting my emails when they are being sent out. There are particular times when an email gets released from different companies, and it never shows up in my inbox. It's not in spam either. It's shows up hours later or the next day. I am also trying to change a password on something important and that can't even show up on time. So now the email is worthless because of time constraints. This is a real problem!

21st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit a contact

"Click the More options icon Image of the More icon. | Edit contact"
    WHERE THE **** IS THE ICON?
    I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN E-MAIL FROM CONTACT, SIMPLY TO EDIT IT!!!!!
    Bring back the old contact format since you yehoo! idIots don't know what you're doing!!!!!
    LISTEN TO YOUR USERS STUPIDS!!!!!
    dCb

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact list are terrible. Where does all the extra listings come from?

Return to the old contact list format. Alphabetically by last name first. Where does all the extra listings come from? I have a list with thirteen (13) entries but you created thirty (30) entries. Return to the old Contact List format.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the verify link in settings

fix the verify link in settings

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I change font size? Cannot read emails

the Font on my emails have all of a sudden changed and I can't change them. they are too small to read. why???

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo - a Bogus mail service provider...... Yahoo deleted all my old emails

Yahoo is a Bogus mail service provider. It deleted my old emails which are very precious to me. Yahoo has no right to delete someone's old memories without the permission of the user.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I JUST TYPED A MESSAGE AND SENT IT ... IT IS NEITHER IN DRAFTS NOR IN THE SENT FOLDER. I WAS ASKED DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE PAGE? WHAT IS G

I JUST TYPED A MESSAGE AND SENT IT ... IT IS NEITHER IN DRAFTS NOR IN THE SENT FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ASKED [PROMPTED] DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE PAGE? WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE???????? PLEASE ANSWER NOW. WHAT IS YOUR REGULAR EMAIL ADDRESS???
    REGARDS,
    MICHAEL
    THE OLD EMAIL SYSTEM WAS MUCH BETTER !!!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Junk Box

Why are emails from certain address, that I have not directed to do so, going to my Junk Box?

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I need the previous Yahoo Mail back, please!

Bring back the previous Yahoo Mail. It's a way nicer layout!

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. besides forever destroying yahoo mail

besides forever destroying yahoo mail,u also have themes which we can't even see with your mailbox. Give it up yahoo. You let mayer destroy yahoo and you are only making it worse. ALSO,if you fking knew me you would KNOW I am NOT from CHINA. Good Going in securing our accts. Hope you have a major lawsuit against you. Oh that's right. You already do. And the security monitoring u r offering as compensation for the hacked email accts is total **.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why did Yahoo delete all my contacts?

Why Did Yahoo delete all my contacts and old e-mails? I will NEVER use their services again.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oh my God what the **** have you done to email..... idiotic!! I could hit compose and put the initial in and voila the name apppeared. WTF.

Here's my idea....fire the person or persons responsible for screwing up email. After 20 years...I'm done. You've made it impossible to send one email, just ONE!!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. offensive adds should have an option to stop them I have been seeing the same offensive ad for months and no option is given to stop it.

offensive adds should have an option to stop them I have been seeing the same offensive ad for months and no option is given to stop it.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Older photos, documents etc do not show up in search function- Search feature is really awful now

The search function used to find everything no matter how old an email was, now it only goes back a few years. It misses a lot of photos and documents. It used to be able to find everything and go back to the beginning of the account. The old search was so much better and found everything exactly like it was supposed to. This search can't discern between words and brings up a lot of irrelevant emails. It can't even find a simple term. It comes back with emails that have nothing to do with the search term. BRING BACK…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bring back the stationary

bring back the stationary for basic mail.My recipients,business ones as well) enjoy this feature.Thank you for listening to your customers

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo lost my email contactnd and yesterdays I kept clicking the icon -it did not open contacts at all.

How can I get my old address book back ? Yesterday the icon did not even open up what is in it.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Groups

If we mail in groups , there are some people that says that they recieved any mail. And if we search in sent with their mail adress it doesn't appear.Can you fix it pleaseeeeeeeeeee

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do I get rid of your stupid verification on signin. I HATE it!!!!!

It wants me to receive a text message on a cell phone I don't carry with me to be able to get into email. I want to know how to cancel this unhelpful verification step.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base