Skip to content

Yahoo Mail B5

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Too many personal emails go directly to Trash

Wanted emails, esp. those which are back & forth conversations, persons whose email addresses are already in my Contacts, are going directly to Trash instead of my InBox. I have missed important family updates and conversations. I have to check both Trash and Spam (if one is a problem, I don't want Spam catching stuff in error either) several times a day to make sure I am not missing an important email.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bring back the stationary

bring back the stationary for basic mail.My recipients,business ones as well) enjoy this feature.Thank you for listening to your customers

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. leave email open in reading pane until I take action on it

I have my setting set to mark an email as read after 5 seconds. But that DOES NOT mean I want it to go away! a message will disappear as I am reading it and I am fine with it being marked as "Read" but it should stay open until I choose to delete it or move it or answer it! Why is it disappearing? how can I change a setting so it does not do that?

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back the simple 'K' to mark read.

You went through the trouble to create code that detects when someone simply presses the K key to mark read, yet insist and a key combination REQUIRING TWO HANDS. WHAT ABOUT USERS WITH ARTHRITIS OR INJURED HANDS?

It's no wonder people are leaving Blahoo for other email systems.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Forum response email

When there is a response for a forum question. Send an email automatically to the user who posted the question in the forum.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base