Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ads

Could someone explain why I have to deal with advertisements when I PAID for this application?

136th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Virus, search powered by Yahoo! virus / addware / malware

please stop spreading yahoo search virus / addware / malware immediately please respond immediately else we will have to discontinue you
    Please clean our computer infected with your yahoo virus, search powered by yahoo virus.
    else we will stop using your email service and web sites.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Unable to receive mail from one particular address

There is a particular address from which I am not receiving emails, neither in my inbox nor my spam folder. I searched your 'help' pages and was told to check my filters, but none are in place. I was also told to make sure my "reply-to" address was blank, but each time I delete it, it immediately returns. I have exhausted all your suggestions and am still not getting my mail.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. cellphone chat

Used to be able to chat with someone on cellphone in old mail - would like to sent pics too

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. EMAILS DELETED

All emails are deleted , please restore it ASAP. THANKS

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. view raw message

One has to open a message to view the raw message. Now why would one want to view the raw message? Because something about the message is "suspicious!" Opening it may be dangerous - so one would want to view the raw message BEFORE opening it! FIX this.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove head from you know where

Again Yahoo totally * things up. You need to change your name to "YAHELL". You computer NERDS have no concept of the "K.I.S.S. Principle". Remove your heads from where no sun shines, wipe the out of your ears nose and any other place it is. I use to use Yahoo because I liked it. Everytime you change it you totally "F_ _ K IT UP!!!!!

You also have no concept of real "CUSTOMER SERVICE".

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop Changing it FFS!!! The New one IS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your new mail box is ****.. change it back Super User_UNFRIENDLY... Do you developers even know how to code ffs?!?!?

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Annoyed me for the last time

Okay. That's the final straw. I know Yahoo gets revenue from ads, but forcing me to turn off my ad blocker is a step too far. I will now be iforming all of my contacts to change my email address to Gmail. It is ad free. Thanks for the 20 years or so of service, but I rtefuse to be forced into doing something that I find to be contrary to my internet freedom. Goodby Yahoo.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop forcing ad blockers to be white listed.

Yahoo Mail was promised to always be free. Period. Now I have to choose between paying for Premium or white listing my ad blocker to use my account? Sorry, but that is not FREE. Yahoo Mail now loads hundreds of ads. How do I know? Because that's what using my ad blocker showed me. I don't want you forcing ads onto my computer. I don't trust them, I don't look at them and I want nothing to do with them. Forcing me to white list them is forcing me to accept something I don't want. That is not "FREE". That…

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PDF and jpg preview

2020-04-02. My account just "updated" to the new 'basic' yahoo. It seems that the ability to "preview" PDF's and "jpegs" has been eliminated in the basic version. Sadness...

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. forcing us to use ****** old version is just driving away customers

Making people revert to the old version because they have ad blockers (which are built in on Chrome and some other browsers, so people may not even know they have them running) is just going to drive more people away from your service.
    I've been thinking about migrating everything to another email...and this is just making it easier to decide to bid you good riddance.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wrong section, but-for weeks, Yahoo News stories will not fully load. What changed? Nothing here.

The News page cuts off with most items blanked out. The stories I try to access, that then require a click to read more of the story - clicking does not allow me to read them. I have had this account since the beginning of time, practically. -- And since this IS the email forum..

Why can't Basic function rationally, as well as "basically"? I type in the Subject line and it jumps to the "To" line. I cannot delete any contact I no longer want. I am not complaining, overall. I am grateful. But these two issues have created…

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. why can't I get my Emails for forgot passwords from social media?!

Can someone explain to me how to fix my email to where I can get my forgot passwords to my email???

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. strange editorial/censor department

Yahoo is getting more like the weird people in charge at Facebook. How can a negative comment be labeled as a picture? Yahoo editors are beginning to sound like they are on speed or something else. They are starting to make less sense than they did a year ago. Need some new blood in the Yahoo editorial/censor department.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is this email from Yahoo legit?

Email Termination!

Mar 18 at 2:29 PM
    PrintRaw message

Yahoo Messenger <jeklutts@frontiernet.net>

Yahoo

The Classic version of your mail will be replaced by our new version on 23, March 2020. So it's time to upgrade, before you lose your email access.

UPGRADE NOW

Protecting your information is important to us and we work continuously to strengthen the threats targeting our Financial Institution.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Sincerely,

Email Termination!

Mar 18 at 2:29 PM
    PrintRaw message

Yahoo Messenger <jeklutts@frontiernet.net>

Yahoo

The Classic version of your mail will be replaced by our new…

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why doesn't my ad spam go from Inbox to Spam folder when I check and click Spam?

Why doesn't my ad spam go from Inbox to Spam folder when I check it and click the Spam button? I should only have to do this once each. What is obvious ad spam doing in my Inbox (not promoted at top) at all?
    PLEASE put back OPTIONS for address blocks.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base