Skip to content

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

678 results found

1. Please increase to 10,000 each the limits for Blocked Addresses and Blocked Domains

As of writing (02-Nov-2022) I am impressed by how accurately yahoo email is correctly identifying spam emails and placing them into the Spam folder. However, this is an entirely passive response, and with the invasion of Ukraine there are even more busy fools out there than usual.
    Something more is now necessary. Until there is some practical functionality that will eliminate spam emails before they even arrive in my spam folder (such as country white lists) please increase to 10,000 each the possible listings of Blocked Addresses and Blocked Domains. Currently I am getting through about 50 a day.
    If…

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adjust sizes

Any way to adjust pane sizes so I can see all three at once. Tired of having to scroll across to see entire email as well as tree.

352nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a User-controlled Safe Sender List

I have used the domain blocking feature in Yahoo Mail+ to try and control the large number of daily spam emails I receive and it is an ongoing battle. While that domain blocking works, it is time consuming and the spammers keep coming up with new bogus domains. It would be much more effective if Yahoo would create a “Safe Sender” feature that would allow listing only sender email addresses I would like to receive email messages from. My Comcast/Xfinity account has this feature and I use it to effectively and completely eliminate receipt of all unwanted emails. Basically, I…

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quit putting ads in Yahoo!+ Mail email app for Android.

My mail apps for Android have had ads that mimic an email for years. Yet one of the benefits of Yahoo!+ Mail is ad free email. The ads are IN YOUR APP. They are not spam, but ads you put in your app. Either quit charging me for Yahoo!+ Mail or remove the ads. I will report you to the BBB if you do not.

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would be nice to have a Search/Quick way to Open/View Content of a specific email folder.

It's great to be able to search and save an email to a specific folder. It would also be nice to have a similar feature to Open/View the content of a specific email folder.

352nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why have messages from people that I have been having convesations with going to spam? I am having clients getting upset

Why have messages from people that I have been having convesations with going to spam? I am having clients getting upset because I don't respond for days come to find out their messages are going to spam for some reason? Why is your spam bot sending messages from people that I have replied to to my spam folder? Fix it!

84th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Block all incoming emails that just have letter "a" before domain, half my spam is "a@*.*

It seems spammers are sending out emails that only have the letter "a" before the @domain.* Maybe allow blocking of all emails with a single letter prior to domain

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. calendar holidays

Suddenly my "US Holidays" in the calendar have ridiculous "holidays" every other day. I simply cannot use the calendar with all this visual clutter junking it up. For many decades, certain "official" holidays have been recognized as "US Holidays". Now I have to google to look up when REAL holidays are because I can no longer use this absurd "holiday" calendar. Please get back to the reality of life. I use my calendar for business purposes and this change defeats that purpose, as I cannot see important appts., due to all the clutter of "holidays" like "Civil Servants Holiday", "Huey…

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo + email Not worth It

I want to cancel this Yahoo + email as I am now getting more spam than ever, very deceiving.

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Emails disappearing from inbox

I received a couple of emails from a sender, I was able to read the email using browsers (Yahoo! Mail Web) both on Safari and Mac. Then the email suddenly disappeared. I asked the sender to send the email again, I was able to read it and then it suddenly disappeared again. After calling Yahoo! Mail Pro support, they were able to recover lost email (agent wasn't able to explain what does that mean), I was able to read the email again and after few seconds the email disappeared from my inbox.

84th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter missing options for spam

I wish the spam allows you to send to trash some emails that are coming as spam to go directly to the trash folder, not by the subject, or email that changes, but by the name of the sender, rather than the email address. I have tried and the spam that contains certain words still come to my inbox instead of going to trash.

352nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some spam should go directly to trash

I need to keep checking the spam folder because sometimes random emails end up there that should not. My spam folder is so full of spam I wish there was an option to mark specific domains or emails to go straight to trash rather than just to spam so the folder is less cluttered. Every day there are more and more emails, it is super annoying.

352nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Offer easy access to subscriptions and payment methods.

It is more an inquiry than an idea. I don't like the monthly fee system. I tried to find an alternative but couldn't.
    Is it that I have one option only - either monthly pay or free basic email?
    It's probably my fault. Probably you informed me of this change but I don't remember it. More importantly, how do I change my subscription? Or, is it now the only option?

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 352nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dump all the SPAMMERS from Yahoo.

Yahoo email servers are flooded with spammers, dump, and block all of them.

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some of my incoming emails are missing! What is going on?

This is a terrible situation! For the past 5 days, certain emails are not coming into my inbox. Some show up in my spam folder from people who are in my contact list and are V.I.P.s!!! also, some group conversations don't make it, and I only find out that an email was sent because somebody hinted "reply all" and that email did get to my inbox. ODD and SCARY! I receive work/professional emails to this account: Am I missing business because of it? What is going on, YAHOO? This is is crazy!

84th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am having spam come through from domains I have blocked. When I go to block them I get "this domain block already exists". I am loosing

I am loosing the war against **** pushing sites when the tools I have been given do not work as advertised. I keep getting email **** from domains I have already BLOCKED...

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cannot open my DYNAMIC IMAGES IN ANY EMAIL... including my newspaper

YOu changed something this week. I tried 2 browsers, and my DYNAMIC IMAGES is not showing pictures. Only if I click on each little square in the left-hand corner. I HAVE DYNAMIC IMAGES slider button turned on.

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No print icon on Notepad documents ?

Looks like the icon to Print a Notepad document was removed in the new version of Yahoo Mail Pro ?? Why was that? Now I need to copy the contents into another document on my PC in order to print the contents. This makes no sense. Please return to the previous (very basic) functionality...thanks.

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Flag any email as spam with a from address that is over 18 characters in the user portion of the address

I continue to get email from fake addresses that are so long that they must avoid identification. If you don't want to do this for everyone, make it an account option.

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Categories