Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Maps.

Please put a way to copy and paste the map so that we may be able to send it on an e-mail or put it in a Doc. Copying the map is impossible

Please put a way to copy and paste the map so that we may be able to send it on an e-mail or put it in a Doc. Copying the map is impossible.

49th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    A.P.A.P. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put a way to copy and paste the map so that we may be able to send it on an e-mail or put it in a Document. Copying the map is impossible. I'll give the same idea and comments on Google maps to see which one will come out with it first. The hopefully, people will use the one which allows you to do more than just look at a map!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know how to make copy the whole direction . its too short ! Please show me how.

• A.P.A.P. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put a way to copy and paste the map so that we may be able to send it on an e-mail or put it in a Document. Copying the map is impossible. I'll give the same idea and comments on Google maps to see which one will come out with it first. The hopefully, people will use the one which allows you to do more than just look at a map!

Please put a way to copy and paste the map so that we may be able to send it on an e-mail or put it in a Doc. Copying the map is impossible

Feedback and Knowledge Base