US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find the BlackLivesDOMatterNoVilence

There is a BlackLivesDOMatterNoVilence Additional Movement with BlackLivesMatter that even Republicans Would get behind and follow.
    BlackLivesMatter are supported, the new movement should Unite the Parties because most don't like the Radicals that aren't even of the No Vilence of the Peaceful Movement that a few get Violent and Destroy Buildings. I wish you would cover the DO Matter No Violence Movement that more will follow,,,including the Republicans.

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. take it off

www.livegpssearch.com this is a bogas site with **** on it

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. remove blm from your pages...

Include all lives matter not just pick an choose what your racist contributors offer why don't you publish the story of the 5 year old white child who was shot to death by his black neighbor wheres the outcry for him also get better writers because these people of yours don't have a clue on how to write a article and i don't like having to keep going page to page over an over 10 pages for a history lesson or a economic lesson also stop puting pictures that have nothing to do with your article just to get people…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. put what is asked for and nothing else.

If a subject is wanted to be searched then only that subject should come up in the searches. Not things that could be or should be or might be or that are in the same catagory or may be related.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hey dickheads!

Yahoo sucks. You are fake news. Your writers suck. You suck. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you!

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about covering all news fairly

Maybe you could have the yahoo news department cover the news. The Middle East deal is being treated like all news that reflect well on Trump; it's being ignored. Also, even though this is clearly important news, it took typing in "UAE Israe" ... before I was even offered a suggestion for this story, in your search bar. The "suggested' drop down menu only seems to quickly offer links to stories that reflect poorly on the president.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "boolean search"

MUST INCLUDE THE PHRASE, must NOT include the phrase, MUST include the word(s), must NOT include the word(s)... how are these concepts not applied on your Advanced Web Search? that's the purpose of your page. There are NOT 338,000 web pages with the phrases "midnight sun festival", "lake worth", AND "bryant park" - there MIGHT be 3-5 web pages that exist that MUST include all 3 phrases

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have removed Yahoo as the default browser on my mothers computer 5 times and it always comes back

This is sad. Extremely sad. Over the past several months I have removed Yahoo repeatedly from my mothers computer because she doesn't know how. Yahoo has found a way to assign itself as the default browser on her computer every single time. Why you might ask? Because she doesn't know how to change it back so Yahoo knows it will get free advertising from having her use their mediocre search engine. Its blatantly obvious that Yahoo does not care about providing the best user experience for its customers, otherwise you'd never hear about it. The only reason I've heard about…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. wrong url displayed

PLease change our URL to BountifulHopeFoundation.org from BountifulHopeFoundation.com

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Web surfers signed into yahoo, add like to search results

Webs surfers signed into yahoo, can add 'like' to search results. Example, I search for new cars. If logged in, I can scan yahoo search results. I click on a new yahoo! icon for a 'yahoo! shout', same a 'like' feature (i.e., facebook), letting the system know, which of the results I liked.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How you lie

You just showed three separate stories on your website, three separate stories, and then you deny it. You are so slanted in your reporting. You have no truth!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your homepage is starting to look like a Biden campaign ad. Fair? Not!

I suggest Yahoo give equal amount of time to opposing views.Your homepage is starting to look like a Biden campaign ad. You preach to us daily through your headlines on "equality" and yet allow yourself to be blatantly biased. When Trump wins 2020...blame Big Tech and the so called "Media".

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. picture identification

I often receive posts on Facebook re retirement communities. Some of the places in the pictures look interesting, but no location of this picture is given.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why is commenting still turned off, after over a month of "temporary" disabling?

Turn back on the comment feature. Why is this so difficult? Is your infrastructure this fragile? Or do you find it difficult to find programmers to automate moderation? How about something simple like "this post may contain objectionable material, click here to see it and other such". It's a freaking perl script to do this. A high-school student can write it for you. You don't even have to pay them what you pay your gaggle of "chief programming" creatures.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I use to pay my premiums on line, today I have been trying for at least 15 mn. and cannot acess anything

Get the soft ware to login name, password, and then access premium payment. As of now I cannot get anywhere with the changes that have been made.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let people comment - it is a great way to get new ideas and information - an opportunity to research and learn! Start allowing comments!

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

So tell me Yahoo! - how does suspending article comments allow people a safe or ENGAGING place for anyone to raise their voice and be heard? Ever since this stupid and unbelievable Covid19 BS we are now without a voice. The truth follows:

The COVID test is actually a test to validate if you are human or not.

**** sapiens chromosome 8 Primary Assembly: ctccctttgt tgtgttgt

nCoV_IP2-12759Rv sequence: CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ANNOYING & HARASSING ADS ON "AOL"

I DID SIGN UP WITH "AOL: ALMOST 30 YEARS AGO & FED UP WITH U (YAHOO) LOSERS 2 SHOW UR "HARASSING & ANNOYING" ADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF MICROSOFT WOULDN'T HAD "BAILED" U OUT YEARS AGO U WOULDN'T ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** LOSERS

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base