US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am requesting that you do a manual review of the organic results on "chinook boot dryers"

Dear Yahoo,

I am requesting that you do a manual review of the organic results on "chinook boot dryers", and many other "boot dryer" and "boot dryers" keywords. First there is not much variety being displayed, since the search results are almost ALL going to websites controlled by the same guy who has built the following websites, and interlinked them together and crowded out all of the other possible search results:
    http://cyclonebootdryers.com
    http://www.chinookbootdryer.com
    http://www.ski-boot-dryer.biz
    http://www.seaproductsonline.net
    http://www.shoedryerstore.com
    + his pages on Amazon (note the seller is SEA Products, which is the same guy who runs all of the above websites... Scott…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fusion shaving gel

I only got about 25 shaves out of the large can of this shaving gel. That SUCKS> I would expect that from a cheapie dollar type of product, not THE # 1 brand in shaving. stuff.. Yes I am ****** OFF>
    Thanks
    Ken Zask

zaskzoo1@yahoo.com

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fix broken search functionality

You can improve by making it work as advertised.
    And to be better restore lost functionality from say, 5 or more years ago.
    For example, this is broken:
    search for word in subject succeeds when use the time of anytime but fails when I use last 7 days. I can see the mail with search word at the first mail in my inbox which I sent 15 minutes ago.

Search used to be terrific, better than gmail. But it has deteriorated.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email address should be open to pace this info

Take my photo off of image and remove crimil record web sites attached to name I did not give permission to place there would like IP address of who put it on line thank you when done email me.Kevin gerlach and Kevin Michael gerlach both tks

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. pizzagate and other fake news is readily available for quacks to digest and compromise the safety of this country

why is yahoo search engine including news from unreliable sources that are condoning violence against the public? do you care about society at all, do you care about whether or not these organizations are promoting violence and corrupting the truth? YAHOO CANNOT CONTINUE TO PUBLISH "NEWS" FROM UNRELIABLE SOURCES. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM. RUSSIAN INFLUENCING OUR MEDIA IS CONDONED BY YOU.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base