US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you news is like a communist TV show

Your control the information and shame on you it's so bias. I am thinking your Management is from N. Korea

48th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I like to post online for news and ideas and information....

WE want to speak and write hear and think and read. WE want to make our ideas known to the other people and to the world. Can the internet make better ways to give your comments or ideas or to make information written or spoken.
    The ownership of information may not always work and internet should not be owned any company by any person. We do like some ways to give credit or some money to people with good ideas and information. Also the talking is improved most when you write on the internet or write any place paper pen…

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I like to post online for news and ideas and information....

WE want to speak and write hear and think and read. WE want to make our ideas known to the other people and to the world. Can the internet make better ways to give your comments or ideas or to make information written or spoken.
    The ownership of information may not always work and internet should not be owned any company by any person. We do like some ways to give credit or some money to people with good ideas and information. Also the talking is improved most when you write on the internet or write any place paper pen…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please update the business hours for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC

Please update the business hours on your YAHOO business listing for ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in NYC. They are now open EVERY DAY (Mon-Sun) from 12pm-8pm. For verification, their telephone is 212 675 3065 Thank you.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Request Deletion for Closed Business

To the admin,

This is to inform you that Fibrenew Westside (Portland) has long been disconnected to Fibrenew and has no right to use the company name in any way they could benefit. So with this, I would like to request the deletion of this business listing on your website because another franchise will take charge of the area, so as not to confuse our customers. Here is the business listing:

Fibrenew Westside (Portland)
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-126065387

For more information please contact me at this email (allyson.lenis@fibrenew.com)

Thank you and hoping for your positive response,
    Allyson Lenis
    Fibrenew Web Team

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cancelling Comments

What happen to free speech, land of the free...Now you are regulating our comments, you need to grow up as a company.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back comments

Please bring back commenting. I really don't want to find another home page and news site but the lack of comments is just about to make me do so. Either make it official that there will be NO comments so all of us (and there are many) who want them can find another home or bring them back.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Hunter Biden for discussion

Hi Tucker,

Why can't Hunter Biden be Subpoenaed to appear before the
    Judiciary Committee to answer the questions, under Oath, about
    the e-mails - about his father? He and his father did a far more serious crime than Facebook and Twitter.

Hard of hearing on phone - Please respond by message to 772-643-821and Thanks,

A Patriot and Proud USMC Veteran

GySgt. Lew Souder, USMC/Ret.
    439 Arbor St.
    Sebastian, Fl.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Removing business profile from database

Hi there,

My name is Jonathan Stein, representing Jonathan Stein Counseling, removing the outdated and incorrect business data online - specifically that occurring on websites like your own.

Some of our business data are outdated on your website. We found the following profile:
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-210026162-jonathan-stein-counseling-northampton

The business profile should be removed from the database as we are changing our business.

Unfortunately, we no longer have logins for this profile, and thus we were hoping you might be able to help us.

Please let me know if you will be able to help, and send me a message once you have taken…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removing business profile from database

Hi there,

My name is Jonathan Stein, representing Jonathan Stein Counseling, removing the outdated and incorrect business data online - specifically that occurring on websites like your own.

Some of our business data are outdated on your website. We found the following profile:
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-193458704-jonathan-stein-counseling-hadley

The business profile should be removed from the database as we are changing our business.

Unfortunately, we no longer have logins for this profile, and thus we were hoping you might be able to help us.

Please let me know if you will be able to help, and send me a message once you have taken…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How many times Biden lies on the last debate

stop ******* lying. I asked how many times Biden lies and all I get is how many times trump lied and that you think Biden won that debate and that is clearly a lie. Your search engine SUCKS!

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Blow me

I voted for Trump. Go **** yourself

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. how do i uninstall yahoo search engine ?

I DONT WANT THIS AND I CANT FIND THE FILE SO I CAN DELETE IT

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove scam ads

Judging from the overwhelming number of complaints against Zolucky why do you aid and abet their profiting from the ads you display? They would be removed...unless you are profiting from their unethical business practices and advertising revenue.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo maps lists East La Mirada as East Whittier

For your information and all the readers. There was no name change to East Whittier in 2012. East La Mirada remains an active census designated place and the borders are from Santa Gertrudes to East 1St Ave to Lambert and Imperial Highway in the Los Angeles County. East Whittier remains intact since 2012 west of Santa Gertrudes until it borders with South whittier, La Mirada on the south and City Whittier on the north. All three East La Mirada, East Whittier and South Whittier are Los Angeles County communities and have no roots to City Whittier. Post accurate information. Thank…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. search topis

shameful how Yahoo fails as a reliable news organization! Trending is Joe Biden corruption and how compromised he already is with China, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, etc. etc.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. obey th law of our USA.

Either all lives matter or racism will continue to grow by all races. BLM is anti-police instead of pro. Either we must be law abiding or the opposite. Penalize lawbreakers whatever their profession.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Correction to local listing

I would like to request a correction to the business name currently listed as:
    Heyn, Ross - Heyn Ross, DDS

The correct business name is:
    Ross Heyn, DDS

The listing is at this link:
    https://local.yahoo.com/info-21748983-heyn-ross-dds-rocklin

I appreciate your assistance with this correction.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove BLM tab. No place for it on Yahoo

Remove ALL BLM tabs, . How about All lives mater and support your local Police !!!!

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The maps are hard to use because the texts are often unreadable

The maps for US regional accents are out of focus. The legends are almost impossible to read. Some are absolutely useless. Shame on you for not correcting the focus. Entering a comment is also very difficult.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base