US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Wrong results

Hi
    im mohammad
    im from midlle east
    we have biggest roommate site in persia and afghanistan
    site address is:
    https://hamkhoone.com

if my user search my site in google my site is the first
    but if they are search in bing my site is not in result And they see Wrong results

my keyword is : همخونه
    my email is: mohammadnazarizadeh@yahoo.com

check it please
    best regards

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY is everything inundated with ****???? Even clip art.... who wants to see that???!!

see my "headline" ..... who do I complain to about SO much **** on the internet???

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. every american being counted in the U.S. senses has a new Laptop ,to add each family member when born, vote in issues and more

putting a governmental Laptop as a senses Wizard, in every family of American soil , it will keep our education real

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. problem with search results...

My website continues to be missing from the search results for 'Rebecca Schaeffer'. The site is called THE REBECCA SCHAEFFER WEBSITE - IN MEMORIAM (www.rebeccaschaeffer.net). It use to be in the top half of page one of the search results on Yahoo.com but disappeared completely a week ago - where is it? I have submitted numerous requests to rectify this issue with no positive results. How long does it take to fix this problem? Why is my website gone? Anybody?. It shows up on all other international Yahoo search results (usually on page one) - why is it…

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adchoice ads is having script issues

It seems that every site that uses Adchoice ads is having script issues maybe you guys at Yahoo can get them to fix thier issues

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Double mcchicken

Chicken cheese chicken lettuce Mayo...an in between size with more meat and less bun

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. website has disappeared from search results...

My website has suddenly disappeared.
    Type the name Rebecca Schaeffer and search
    My site is no longer listed anywhere in search results.
    After three plus years of high visibility it's now gone.
    WHY?
    Somebody, somewhere... please fix problem.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. website not listed in search results on Yahoo.com and Bing.com

When you type/search the name 'rebecca schaeffer' the website 'THE REBECCA SCHAEFFER WEBSITE - IN MEMORIAM' (www.rebeccaschaeffer.net) is no longer listed. It use to be near the top of page one but has now disappeared all together. Continues to show in search results in other countries like Canada and Mexico, but not in the United States. Please fix. Thank you.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. website has diappeared from search results once again...

When searching 'Rebecca Schaeffer' the website 'The Rebecca Schaeffer Website - In Memoriam' (www.rebeccaschaeffer.net) is gone. It had been on page one for the past three years or so but is now missing all together. In it's place is the site 'Rebecca Schaeffer' (www.rebeccaschaeffer.com) which was never on page one until recently. Somehow the .net site was accidentally replaced by the .com site. Other Yahoo sites, in other countries like Canada and Mexico, have the 'Rebecca Schaeffer Website - In Memoriam' listed on page one. But on Yahoo.com (USA) the 'Rebecca Schaeffer Website - In Memoriam'…

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Female actresses

Why do *********** sites like **** Hub appear high up in first page of results when searching for female actress by name? This is offensive and an experience not replicated on Google. I think Yahoo should not accept money from these sites to rank so high when the user has not put any ****** terms into the search criteria.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. website has diappeared from search results once again...

The website 'The Rebecca Schaeffer Website - In Memoriam' (www.rebeccaschaeffer.net) has once again disappeared from search results. For the past three plus years it has maintained a high position (usually on page one) but recently it has disappeared from Yahoo.com search results (the second time this has happened in the last few weeks). What's going on? Someone please fix this problem. Thank you.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo has become extremely biased with their results and news postings. Why is yahoo anti-american? I am deleting my yahoo account.

Yahoo has become extremely biased with their results and news postings. Why is yahoo anti-american? I am deleting my yahoo account.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Want old format!!!!!!!

Want old FORMAT

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WANT old FORMAT

Want old FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. baby returned to womb after tumour surgery is born again-THE TIMES/TUESDAY,OCTOBER, 25,2016

baby returned to womb after tumour surgery is born again-THE TIMES /TUESDAY OCTOBER,25,2016
    this discribe the weapon and the nuclear fussion to stop the indonasia tsunami disastrous

ampah@yahoo.com

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Kardashian

I will no longer be using yahoo. for this site to continuously show them as news (even in the entertainment world) is enough. I have always used this site to get info, sports, news and other but I will switch to MSN or other.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. website missing after three and half years+ in high search result position...

For three and a half years 'The Rebecca Schaeffer Website - In Memoriam (www.rebeccaschaeffer.net) has occupied a high search result position on Yahoo.com .Now when you type and search the name 'Rebecca Schaeffer' the website is gone, nowhere to be found. What happened? Where is it?

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. be more objective towards libertarian/conservative points of view.

i searched Beto O'Rourke and the search results had no mention of his past his past DUI's and crimes such as leaving the scene of an accident that resulted from his DUI. You put negative results front and center for the "right" and provide cover for the "left". I want a search utility that is not agenda driven. You, Google, Twitter and others definitely are!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fine tune search accuracy

Search results are usually not relevant to my search string by any measurable margin. For instance, I searched for "what should i do? losing in my fight against an injustice ***" However, the search engine returned subject matter not related to *** but instead the results included stuff as if i am the offense in my fight not the defense; or, things off handed. Ok, let me get a little more specific: exact search string "i fight so hard for my kids and losing what should i do;" results included "10 Things I Learned When I Stopped Yelling At My…

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base