US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. what the **** is up with that safe search ******** any clue why its ON again when ppl have it OFF

cut the with that safe search on adults -.- either eliminate it or give a freaking option to close that rubbish down

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. removal

MARLENE JEAN OROSCO Inmate 143888: Angelina Jail near Lufkin, TX
    www.rapsheetz.com/texas/lufkin-jail/OROSCO...
    OROSCO, MARLENE JEAN 143888 View arrest, jail and bonding information for this inmate that has been incarcerated at the Angelina County Jail in Lufkin, TX.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. STOP MAKING UNSOLICITED ROBO PHONE CALLS AND TELLING THEM THAT YOU ARE GOING TO START BILLING THEM FOR SERVICE THAT THEY DID NOT ORDER!

Your unsolicited, irritating phone calls are illegal, especially to "DO NOT CALL PHONE #'S LIKE MINE" ? I have rec'd 4 phone calls in the last 30 minutes. I reckon a law suit to shut you down is the only way to get your attention!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove Untruthful Articles

Who is the National Review? After reading their articles it appears they are a far right wing group trying to influence the election. I read their articles and they appear to be truth skewed in favor of he President. At least with FOX I know where they are coming from. Are these guys backed by Russia?

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. search results

Search gives false results. I did a search on Jackson, WY florists. The first result is for AVAS flowers. I ordered from them and had to do a dispute on my credit card for ultra-late delivery. Check the review on https://avasflowers.pissedconsumer.com/8/RT-P.html to find out what kind of company they are. I suspect they pay Yahoo big bucks to be the first result on searches for local florist. They are in New Jersey, not Wyoming. Certainly makes me suspicious of Yahoo search results.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Look

Your search engine looks Too billboard or Late night slick infomercial like Only a suggestion my friends at Yahoo but you could Style It In A Touch more on Subtle Side Good Luck and Best Regard For Being Listeners Seems Almost a Lost Commodity though a Virtue Really Sincerely Matt Kniest

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo Search Over-ride

Yahoo Search - Recently I have found that Yahoo Search is constantly overriding my default search engine which is Google. I have spent the last week looking for solutions to correct this through various technical suggestions and none of them are working. In addition, most of them are stating that this is only related to those who use Google Chrome, I do not and there is nothing on my system that shows anything related to Chrome. The results of my endless queries also showed that this has been an issue since at least 2008 and many people do not like…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I put in search" does Bolton have business in Ukraine"

IT does not bring up what I am searching for. It brings up news about Trump and Bolton which I am not searching for. I will use other search using other engines. Your bots are definitely politically biased !!

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Opinions of writers

Commentary: By Tim Dahlberg: I am a Green Bay fan but New England fans do not care about his personal opinion. He's obviously a Patriot hater and if he dosen't like them then he should move to where his team is from. If he looks it up he would be surprised to know most of them have cheated at one time or another. They were more in the news because they were winners. For a nobody like Tim to say anything about Tom Brady who IS the goat is a joke. KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PHONY service dog

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Service+Dog+Certification&fr=fp-tts&fr2=p:fp,m:tn,ct:all,kt:rev,pg:1,stl:crsl,b:

searches like this need to be band from your search.
    these are all fake, too many people are ordering this stuff for FAKE service dogs and giving those of us with ligit service dogs a bad rap..
    my next step is to take tis to the media

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Kardashian Jenner go away!!

Please stop posting stories about the Kardashians and Jenners on newsfeed or anywhere else!!! You have even removed the option of hiding stories about them. Why? do they pay you?

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the Powerforce Upright vac that uses bags.

That was the best vacuum you ever made and I still have 2. With one dog and cat and a husband who never wipes his feet or take his shoes off.I take it out to garage ever time I use it. and take the bag out first, and blow out the hose and under it and i blow all the dirt and dust away with the 60 yr old Craftsman Air Compresser, garage door open every time. every 6 months I take it all apart and soak the hoses, tools,roller brush and cage on the bottom and the bag cover…

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. best ai stocks 2020

Your search engine (hardly worth the name)SUCKS!!!! It's by far the worst!!! HORRIBLE. You let third party sites dominate the top results and HOW CAN IT BE SO BAD in 2020?!?!?!?!? You need to hire NEW AI engineers or train them on good UX!!! YAHOO SEARCH SUCKS...

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cancellation of ********** ads

Thank you for canceling ads featuring ********** couples!

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. joe pera is an idiot

joe pera should be covered in excriment and drug thru a field of nettle....He is an unusually weird freak that is not funny at ALL......

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. try space ghost coast to coast

Joe Pera is stupid and sucks out loud

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. show actual practical results not ******** unrelated ****

get rid of the out of search results. we would rather a few results that are actually relevant than a load of total **** that is irrelevant.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WWE contaminated MON & FRi by NXT & Wyat May quit after watching 20 years

Delete NXT from Raw & Smackdown - they contaminate a good program an ruin great matches. I've been watch for over 20 years - cut it off the other night!

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base