US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. flash

yahoo mail still failing to display videos ( ads ) because flash player not installed - flash is dead in 2 months - don't you think it should have been removed & replaced everywhere by now ?

44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. georgekousalmt is at 715 B Washington st , Canton ma not 715 Washington st please correct

georgekousalmt is at 715 B Washington st , Canton ma not 715 Washington st please correct

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "boolean search"

MUST INCLUDE THE PHRASE, must NOT include the phrase, MUST include the word(s), must NOT include the word(s)... how are these concepts not applied on your Advanced Web Search? that's the purpose of your page. There are NOT 338,000 web pages with the phrases "midnight sun festival", "lake worth", AND "bryant park" - there MIGHT be 3-5 web pages that exist that MUST include all 3 phrases

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Request Deletion for Closed Business

To the admin,

This is to inform you that Fibrenew North Charleston has long been disconnected to Fibrenew and has no right to use the company name in any way they could benefit. So with this, I would like to request the deletion of this business listing on your website because another franchise will take charge of the area, so as not to confuse our customers. Here is the business listing:

Fibrenew North Charleston
    https://local.yahoo.com/info-186660507-fibrenew-north-charleston-mt-pleasant

For more information please contact me at this email (allyson.lenis@fibrenew.com)

Thank you and hoping for your positive response,
    Allyson Lenis
    Fibrenew Web Team

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. adults who need a product to absorb heavy heavy urination

This would be perfect for adults who have a very heavy urination problem; not just leakage There are times I need to ******* immediately but do not have access to a bathroom I am 70 years old and need to wear some product that would absorb all of the urination without leaking on my clothes. It would be good to continue using the outer layer; only throwing away the inner pads

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove BLM Tab

Remove BLM tab - bad group that does not support African Americans

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. THE END OF WHITE AMERICA

Our country is being invaded,and this time the enemy is already inside the gate !

Please visit my site at WWW.DIRINAIOAN.COM for details. Author

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have removed Yahoo as the default browser on my mothers computer 5 times and it always comes back

This is sad. Extremely sad. Over the past several months I have removed Yahoo repeatedly from my mothers computer because she doesn't know how. Yahoo has found a way to assign itself as the default browser on her computer every single time. Why you might ask? Because she doesn't know how to change it back so Yahoo knows it will get free advertising from having her use their mediocre search engine. Its blatantly obvious that Yahoo does not care about providing the best user experience for its customers, otherwise you'd never hear about it. The only reason I've heard about…

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search Results for nyC

When looking for ROCK SHOPS in NYC, your results did not include the website forROCK STAR CRYSTALS, which is one of the largest rock shopa in Manhattan for people looking to buy rocks and minerals. Goto www.rockstarcrystalsmanhattan.com for verification

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search Results in NYC

In a search for a store that sells GEODES in NYC, including separate searches for amethyst geodes, celestite geodes, agate geodes, etc, I did not find the store ROCK STAR CRYSTALS. This store stocks and disolays more geodes for sale than ANY OTHER STORE IN NYC!! Its should show up in yor seasrch results. You can call te store at 212 675 3065 for verification.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search Results for NYC

In a search for MINERALS in NYC, Minerals Shops in NYC, and Mineral Stores in NYC. the search did not list ROCK STAR CRYSTALS, a mineral store and mineral shop in NYC which sells minerals and mineral specimens for collection. You would improve our search results and customer satisfaction by including ROCK STAR CRYSTALS in your search results. There are very few stores in NYC that exclusively sells minerals, and this is one of them. Their website for verification is www.rockstarcrystalsmanhattan.com

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. got dogs to give kaysha7057005@yahoo.com Josie

hi tia, got 3 pitbulls that needs homes. i got a blue nose siberian pisky and his 4 months puppies, which mother is brodueax pit. i dont have the place for them.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Web surfers signed into yahoo, add like to search results

Webs surfers signed into yahoo, can add 'like' to search results. Example, I search for new cars. If logged in, I can scan yahoo search results. I click on a new yahoo! icon for a 'yahoo! shout', same a 'like' feature (i.e., facebook), letting the system know, which of the results I liked.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND BRAINS U USEMINE U PAY $ OR ISUE

STOP USING MY WORDS SUCH AS DUMB ASS BITCHES BASTARDS WHAT EVER , SHIT HEADS I WILL SUE .

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Poor Satellite Reception

You guys need a better satellite connection. Your interviews are interrupted too many times. More prevalent on CNN.

Thanks

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comment Section

Feature request?...the whole story told in a truthful manner.
    New idea?...Bring back the (old) comment section that allows people to correct your misguided, thus, misinformed journalist. The "section" that gave us a voice, disproving your biased reports. You know, the "section" you monitored to suit your agenda, just like you do your journalists and their stories.
    Fat chance,... right?

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BLM

The BLM tab on your homepage does not explain that BLM originated as Black LIberation Movement & was developed by Marxist trained community organizers. The positive Black Lives Matter supporters are completely different in origin and goal than the Black Liberation Movement. Please correct and expand this important explanation and difference. Thank you.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. wrong url displayed

PLease change our URL to BountifulHopeFoundation.org from BountifulHopeFoundation.com

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base