US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. what happened to all the nude photos of the celebrities?

what happened to all of tue nude photos of the celebraties that are shown?

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Martha Mc Sally

Why don't you mention Mark Kellys stance on guns and his and his wifes group against the second amendment.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tell the IDIOTS it's not a game

You stopped putting the deaths of the virus , you NEED to put them on for these DUMB kentuckians that don't wear masks. We have idiots not wearing masks??????

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Videos

why are videos replacing writing on cnn? Are "readers" increasingly becoming illiterate,or just lazy? CNN is supposed to be a newspaper; not Youtube. At least provide a written article with video being an alternative. I am now searching for an unbiased news outlet that I can read without being entertained.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. safe search no difference even turned off

turning safe search off is no different when its turned on, whats the point, would like to see that change

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. have a page for complients

I just want to let the archbishop Jose Gomez , that the presbyter of the San Anthony Church and his helpers in the city of Gardena, CA ,are NOT using the Mask protection during the mass and also around the Church or around the school. This is a bad message and bad example for the people. sincerely ,Carlos. I did not find any other place to send this message,Thanks.
    Thanks for the attention

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sam's Dog Grooming

Missing search that Google and Bing show. Business Sam's Dog Grooming located at 1654 Atlanta Hwy, Ste. 103, Auburn, GA 30011 Phone number 678-270-7340. www.facebook.com/samanthagreengrooming/
    Services: Bath, Grooming, Nails, Teeth, Deshedding, De-matting, etc

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have tried to find parts for my Kobolt trimmer. I put in model no, no results, can not even find Kolbolt listed. I tried to find parts.

I find out that for my Troy Bilt walk behind that you put in the info and you get 100+ other mowers and tools but not any info on my mower only three years old. I found one part on your location for my trimmer but not when I go on my desk computer. Typing in Lowes on each computer. I find your service much better than your competitor. Something needs to be done. Just look up parts from any other supplier and expand your Kobolt equipment parts lists

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. surrender policy

Surrender policy

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo’s orthographe !!

I ll never show Yahoo to my children. I live in France and your Yahoo title are a shame : « Les silence des musées français fait grincer des dents ». Education is one thing, if you lack some, choose good leaders...

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Work in seo options

Console seo like google, for more creative people work in your directory

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo

not working

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sir Triton Newg Pug

June 2003 -Oct.2019 The King of Mermaids

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please remove BuyShop, Sandrawillock.com, & Fairymeetty.com from your search results.

Please remove BuyShop, Sandrawillock.com, & Fairymeetty.com from your search results. The Company has readily admitted they inaccurately advertised a certain product and sent me the wrong product. But they are not willing to take full responsibility for THEIR mistake. After 3 to 4 weeks of trying to ask them to meet their Legal, ethical & moral obligation for not sending me the product I ordered, the following in noted below. I was also forced to report this company to the Federal Trade Commission and to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

1. The Company expects ME to pay for the return…
    20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please pay attention

Your show has become very racist AGAINST white people - T.J. & Zachary present their reports in the "Angry Black Man" mode. - T.J.'s interview with Dan Abrams this morning was very disrespectful. Your show if fanning the flames of violence, and you seem to enjoy it. You are NOT honest brokers of the news anymore - I shall waste no more time with you, and many of my friends and neighbors feel the same.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. English Grammar mistake

Dear ARY News.

I watch your News Channel regularly as I find it the most balanced and honest. But, there are a couple of mistakes that you make in your use of the English Language which I wish to point out.

1 :- Before the news is aired, the announcer says 'These Headline News is Brought To You By.........

Where as the correct grammar use is 'THIS ' Headline News....

The word 'NEWS' is Singular . It is used when describing one item of news or many items of news, for example :-
    The News of the World
    Today's News …

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ca lottery is defrauding players of 400 million dollars on mega millions

lottery jackpots are estamated by dollars of tickets sold,after split into
    thirds (1) schools (2)lottery operation(3) winning jackpots.
    Ca lottery has reduced this from 420 million to 20 million in mega millions,and from 95 million to 20 million dollars in powerball,while they pocket about $475,000,000.SOUNDS LIKE FRAUD TO ME !!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Black Lives Matter???

So a few police are not willing to treat ALL People equal. Weed them out. To publish NOTHING BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER is a clear issue of racism. ALL lives matter regardless of Race, Color, Creed, Religion, or ****** Orientation. If all you are willing to publish is this line of news you are as guilty as those racist people.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New book cover photo to upgrade your display

I have a new photo of the cover of my book, The Twelve Steps for Everyone ...who really wants them, to upgrade your display of my books. The one you have now is obsolete.
    Please tell me where to send the new photo.
    Thank you,
    Jerry Hirschfield, Ph.D.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search Suggestion

You should make sure that you are actually able to add in anything at all and everything that is absolutely relevant to this type of topic. This would mean also including any sorts of photos, videos as well as any other forms of media in general that would be able to talk about all this as specifically as possible.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base