College Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove the point spread on Iowa st-drake game which is an fbs vs. fcs game.

Please make the Iowa st - Drake an OFf game for group #2790 as these are always off games for FBS vs. FCS games. This should be an OFF game. Thank you

90th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We have it set to drop lowest score, but it's not dropping the lowest one. It's dropping random scores.

We have it set to drop lowest score, but it's not dropping the lowest one. It's dropping random scores.GROUP ID# 7143

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your app tells you your picks are complete even if you don't select your confidence points...you should probably correct that!

I didn't put in my confidence points on that app (First time using the app for college pickem) but your app still said my selection was completed. So now I have no chance of winning my league because your app sucks.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How have you failed to communicate on postponed games?

It's absurd given how often college games are postponed due to hurricanes or other events that you haven't stated ANYWHERE how the scoring/confidence is handled for those games. If the points picked for a postponed game are lost forever, then your pick'em system will lose all credibility, because you are no longer accurately reporting the picks for the year - and you have no information available so users can plan for this. Make no mistake, your pick'em system is unfair and therefore useless if it simply ignores lost points since you haven't bothered to place any information anywhere about how…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the point totals for week 2. When you corrected for cancelled games is created errors in the totals

In our groups weekly performance screen, the totals for week 2 are incorrect. For example, my total from my picks page is 273, but on the weekly performance page is 339. As a result, wrong low scores are getting dropped and rankings are incorrect.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update the result from the Akron-WMU game! Been over 24 hours since the game ended.

Game was delayed until Sunday, nothing should change pick wise, just need the result updated (Akron won).

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If a game is postponed ....eliminate the game and re calibrate the points. You have done that in ProPickem - do the same in College.

If a game is postponed ....eliminate the game and re calibrate the points. You have done that in ProPickem - do the same in College.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In week 2, you show that I miss 3 ,but they should have been winners, in week 3 you show that I miss 5 that should be winners, fix the error

what is wrong with you people can't you get it right, week 2.you got 3 wrong, and week 3 you got 5 wrong, let's get you s#it together

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Totals through week 7 are incorrect. They do not correspond to the totals through week 6 plus the week 7 results.

Totals through week 7 are incorrect. They do not correspond to the totals through week 6 plus the week 7 results.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If someone doesn't pick games then all confidence points shouldn't be options!

Currently, if someone forgets to pick the Thursday or Friday night games, but picks the rest of the games then all confidence points are still an option. This isn't fair to the rest of the league who picked all games. Those who "forgot" are only having 1 and 2 points come off due to forgetting. That isn't right. Those who forget are benefitting from forgetting, which isn't logical.

It should be set so that if you miss the games, the the highest confidence points are no longer options. So if you miss the Friday night game, then the highest confidence…

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can unadjust our league for weeks 2 and 3. Our league has a way of dealing with cancelled games

You messed up our league. We have a way of dealing with cancelled games and when you took them out on weeks 2 and 3 and adjusted the points it totally messed up our standings. You should never interfere with a league without consulting them first. Please adjust our weeks 2 and 3 back to the way they were before you took out the cancelled games and moved our points around. Our league name is It's time for Football Group ID 1567. Please do this asap

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the system correct

II have picks that were winners yet your system shows I picked wrong and you even show that I picked the winners!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Week 5 incorrect totals

My league is the top25 and The Northern Illinois game did not calculate in the weekly performance screen. However it did calculate in the group picks screen. The game also does not add to to season total. What is yahoos plan to correct the issue

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. College Football Pick'em League 3241

In League 3241 we are not getting credit for the last 3 games of Week 5. Could you make the proper adjustment for us.

Thank You!

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Total points for group results need to math those in weeks.

Disconnect for our leagues scoring in week 5. Group picks show the right math, but "weeks" show something completely different

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My leagues week 2 scores are different from the team sheet to the weekly performance and overall points

Yahoo corrected the problem of the 2 games being postponed and re-scored everything but the scores did not move to weekly performance and home page totals.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. does Yahoo not give a f**k about fixing these scoring errors?

i have several picks each week that win but no points to show for. whats up?!?

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Postponed communication - scoring

When a game is postponed...communicate what happens to scoring for fairness. A person who puts 1 point; or 10 points or 16 points and the game gets postponed...this impacts confident scoring for all games and it is not fair. My first recommendation is to eliminate the game so that it doesn't impact fairness on where people placed the confidence. 2 - if you can't do that - always put an update on the banner page alerting people of choices so everyone can make an informed decision. Yahoo said nothing....people were confused where to place the game.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

College Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base