Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Nelson Cruz - Utility or OF?

Nelson Cruz is listed as the right fielder for the Minnesota Twins. Consider changing his position on Yahoo Baseball from utility to OF.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why did Chavis gain 3B eligibility, but no OF eligibility yet for Senzel?

I thought a player needed 5 starts at a position to gain eligibility at that position? If this isn't the case, then why doesn't Senzel have OF eligibility yet? Chavis also has more time at 1B than 3rd, yet has no 1B eligibility, what is going on?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Upon review, Senzel has had 4 starts in that position. Players changing positions can affect how you manage your team. Their positions are determined based on info from the MLB roster and past performance. Once the player has gained eligibility, they won’t lose it even if they don’t make additional appearances in the season.

Player Position Eligibility:

Determine eligibility or rookie status
    The number of games a player completes determines rookie status or player eligibility.

Position eligibility – 5 starts or 10 total appearances in a position.
    Pitcher eligibility – 3 starts to be a starter, or 5 relief appearances to qualify as a reliever.
    Rookie status – less than 130 at-bats, 50 pitched innings, or 45 days on the active roster for a Major League club during the 25 player limit.

3. Multiple watch lists

Hi,

I'd like to have multiple watch lists as I would like to label them according to my needs. I can imagine have a list for "Prospects" another one for "weekly wire watch", another for "trade objects", "SP", "RP" and so on.

After a while my watch list is very long and I even don't know the initial intention to add a guy anymore :-/

As other people suggested, I assume it would also be fine to have those watch lists be synced all over the different leagues I'm participating.

Thanks and best regards

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing from our members and appreciate you for taking the time to send us your ideas! We will have our product team look into this further.

4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have ADDS column show up in yahoo fantasy sports websites in Players area

In the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app - when adding players - there is an ADDS column showing that basically shows the user how many people have added a particular player recently. Can this be added to the website also? It does not appear on the website side.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. In order to see which managers have added what players, you will need to go to your league home page and view recent transactions. There is an option that will allow you to view “Added Players”.

6. sorting stats

when you sort players by ERA and WHIP, it sorts them worst to best. PLEASE FIX THIS

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Eickhoff to player list (not present in my league)

Add Eickhoff (PHI-P) 17 IP, 2 GS to player list.

Signed in as (Sign out)

The number of games a player completes determines rookie status or player eligibility.

• Position eligibility – 5 starts or 10 total appearances in a position.
    • Pitcher eligibility – 3 starts to be a starter, or 5 relief appearances to qualify as a reliever.
    • Rookie status – less than 130 at-bats, 50 pitched innings, or 45 days on the active roster for a Major League club during the 25 player limit.
  8. 1Moment Pollock IL, the next NA ?

I dropped an IL'd Wendle to Pollock there, then 1 min later he's changed to NA and now I cant pick up player. That's bs. Please fix

Signed in as (Sign out)

Players can be placed on your team’s Injured List (IL), Injured Reserve (IR), Injured Reserve Plus (IR+), or Not Active (NA) roster position once they meet certain eligibility requirements. IL, IR, IR+, or NA designations are given as soon as possible and typically appear after our overnight update.
    Uses IL and NA roster positions:

Injured List (IL) – Player must be listed on the official MLB Injury Report and placed on the IL by his respective team.
    Not Active (NA) – Provides the option of stashing away inactive players (minor leaguers) versus using a bench spot and won’t count against your 30-man limit. Suspended (SUSP) players aren’t eligible for the NA roster position.

9. Bring back the live draft ticker on demand, have attempted to draft another team but not enough interest.

Bring back the live draft ticker on demand, have attempted to draft another team but not enough interest

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

New veterans are crowned every night. If they already joined a “No Veterans” contest they’ll stay in the contest but can’t join new “No Veterans” contests.

11. Don't change the default pre-draft rankings after the draft is set

I tweaked your pre-draft rankings to get value knowing that some players don't change them.

I set the draft (as commissioner).

You then change the default rankings before running the draft. My carefully tweaked rankings no longer work. My whole summer is already a mess.

If you are going to change the de-fault settings warn us. eg these will change on such and such a day at a given time.

Or just don't change them after the draft has been set but you have not run it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry that you had a negative experience. We haven’t had any other reports of the pre-draft rankings malfunctioning. After reviewing your rankings and the draft it appears that they are functioning as they should.

12. auto lineups

When doing auto lineups the program correctly sets lineups based on whose playing, but when it has too many players, it puts random ones on the bench instead of keeping best players on the feld. Best players could be set by draft position or ytd rank.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Draft: make Keepers invisible for pre-draft selections after Keeper deadline!

Draft: make keeper players invisible on the Pre-Draft Rankings page after Keeper deadline! It's ridiculous this hasn't been fixed after all these years.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For StatTracker, go back to where you could see live team point totals for THAT DAY.

For StatTracker, go back to where you could see live team point totals for THAT DAY. This is how it was until 2018. You could season total, as you can now, AND daily totals.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is a bad glitch with Advanced Stats Glossary...

It pops up whenever a category is selected from the top heading(i.e. %owned etc.)for a particular position from the players list. This has ruined everything. Please change it back.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make co-managers an option for your pro-leagues

Yahoo is the only pro-league where you can't have a co-manager. All of the others including NFBC and Fantrax offer co-managers for there money leagues

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. show dl players

Add another checkbox to the stattracker like there is for "Show Dropped Players" to also include "Show DL Players" that is also unchecked by default. I don't need to have DL players take up scroll space in the stattracker by default.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow users in points leagues to be able view/have regular baseball stats when viewing player information

My league just switched from Head-to-Head (Standard) to Head-to-Head (Points). Points is great, however, yahoo shows all the stats in relation to the points scoring of our league. Which is nonsense, they aren't real stats. I want to be able to be a points based league and to still be able to look at standard baseball stats, H/AB, HR, RBI, SB, R, etc. Showing that my player has 8 TB, does zilch for comparing him against possible waiver wire adds.

Please allows users to customize their stat display.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Watchlist opponents tab should show green starting pitcher check marks

We should be able to see at a glance who is pitching what days the following week, against what teams, and identify two-start pitchers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base