Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would love a new stat BB+TB

There is a big need for including walks in the scoring categories. I think it would be amazing if we could have a stat that combines Total Bases and Walks.

This would fill such a need for being able to account for the importance of extra base hits while also giving credit for walks.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Covid Players MUST be IL Eligible!

Covid players must be eligible for the IL! This is not fair to league owners to have to drop players because we can't shelf them on the IL. Especially in keeper leagues where the bigger picture has to be considered.

Right now covid players are not eligible for the IL spots. This is a major problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.

Players with the Covid-19 designation have been updated and can now be placed in the IL roster spot. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we got this resolved.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dave,

We are anticipating Prize Leagues will be available in the near future but we don’t have an estimated date to provide. Our fantasy team is working to get them available as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Please please please make it possible for everyone to download the past years stats

Please make it possible to download a CSV of the list of statistics from the past year. My league plays with some weirder stats that are only every organized in our league player list page.

Please make it possible to download the unique league stats from the past year in an excel or csv format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Is there any way to block trade proposals or messages from a crazy person? There should be.

Seriously, it's borderline harassment going on in one league right now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent a manager from sending trade proposals or messages through the trade proposal to other managers.

If the manager is sending any type of harassing messages, please obtain screen shots of these messages and contact us through the sports section at help.yahoo.com for further assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. Issue with Players List (two different sets alternating)

I've never seen this happen before, I just noticed today that the Players list is switching back and forth between two sets of rankings, one with Acuna Jr. as the #1 player as it had been and a new set with Tatis Jr. as the #1. It's doing it with pitchers too, one with Cole as #1 (as it was) and another with deGrom #1. If you keep clicking "Players" or reload the page it will switch between the two almost every time, very strange. You'll see the same player (i.e. George Springer) on both page 1 and 2 because…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you.

We have reached out to our engineering team about this issue for them to look into and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Double elimination playoff tournament for 'one-win' leagues with 20 teams for 2020

For the 2020 short Yahoo baseball season - create an option for a double elimination playoff tournament for the one-win leagues that are 20 teams big. I believe a double elimination tournament is 9 weeks. This would be perfect since baseball will be only 9 weeks long for the COVID-19 shortened season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Untimed Draft Room Option

Enable the ability to do an untimed draft, during the pandemic we did a 2-3 week baseball draft to pass the time. Usually we do a live draft. Had to do it over the phone via text since Yahoo was only timed, would have been nice to be able to have done it through the Yahoo application. Some of the other Fantasy Apps do allow for this option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I cant add a player because Keone Kela IS still on the IL, but yahoo says he is not active. Please fix.

I can't add a player because Keone Kela IS still on the IL (09/09), but yahoo says he is not active. Please fix

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  4 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I joined several leagues not knowing their was a limit...

I wondered why, also I like playing the Mock Drafts to see how i rank, but today it stopped sending me my result even though it continued to say I would get them but I entered 3 and did not get the results for any.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out.

Each Yahoo ID has a limit to the number of leagues (or teams) they can have per season.

Public Prize Leagues – You can join up to 50 Public Prize Leagues (formerly Pro Leagues).

Best Ball Leagues – You can join up to 50 Best Ball Leagues.

Public and Private Leagues – You can have a total of 8 in any combination of Public and Private Leagues, per sport.

We will have our engineering team look into the issue you’ve reported with not receiving mock draft results.

Thanks,

Product Support

12. please add two top 100 (fangraphs) prospects to your player pool: Heriberto Hernandez (Tampa Bay Rays), and Tahnaj Thomas (SP, Pirates)

For Dynasty Leagues (baseball) - please add two top 100 (fangraphs) prospects to your player pool: Heriberto Hernandez (Tampa Bay Rays), and Tahnaj Thomas (SP, Pirates)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Top prospects and new players are available at different times based on your league’s settings and are subject to your team’s waiver rules.

“New Players Become Available” setting locks post draft – Neither commissioners nor Yahoo Customer Care are able to edit this post-draft.

During spring training any player already in our system on a MLB 40-man roster may show as “active” until the regular season begins.

“As soon as Yahoo adds them” option – Players are available as soon as they’re added to a team’s 40-man roster. While players outside the 25-man roster can’t be used until after September 1st, you can claim your stake early.

“Wait until called up to the Majors” option – Players won’t be available until they’ve been called up to the Majors and are part of a team’s 25-man roster.

Thanks,

Product Support

13. Optional minimum bids at $1

You should offer the options of leagues should be able to have a minimum bid at $1. We don't want any team to be able to bid $0

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. For 3 years, rankings have been broken

For 3 years, the rankings for the previous season don't match actual rankings, but only mirror Yahoo rankings. People actually want the rankings from last year, not some Yahoo projection ****. The fact this has been going on for 3 years shows the incompetence of the Yahoo team.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing for you.

We have reached out to our engineering team about this issue for them to look into and resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. Cap RBI to How Many Runs Scored a Team Has.

I think an option that is badly needed for a more realist feeling is only allowing RBIs for the number of runs a team has. Meaning. If a team combined RUN total is 975 then that's the most RBIs you can have. It forces teams to have more balance and quite frankly is reality. In real life if you only have 700 runs you can't have 900 RBIs! I've had this option elsewhere, Thanks,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I can't renew my league because I didn't activate it last year due to the shortened season

Make leagues that didn't renew in 2020 available to be renewed. I asked about this previously but have not heard anything. Is anybody working at Yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On the position eligibility page, when you try to sort by a particular position, it eliminates all players eligible for that position

On the position eligibility page, when you try to sort by a particular position, it eliminates all players eligible for that position from the search results. The table should be able to sort both directions but not eliminate all players from the table.

Also, filtering by position would be great.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. trash talk

can you bring back the trash talk feature that from your team page you could update/submit it and it would show until it was changed again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?