Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo, when are you putting guys on the DL. You still have many listed as Day to Day

For several players The Rotoworld.com player note reports that they will begin the season on the DL but you still have them listed as Day-to-Day

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey RC, thanks for your feedback. Which players specifically? We’ll get their statuses flipped as necessary. Thanks!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience. The issue should have been resolved and rosters should be restored to the correct draft results. Can you confirm all is fixed? Thanks for playing!

Yahoo Product Support

3. A person in my league has made the same multi player trade request and we have vetoed each. Cheating or annoying

A person in my league has made the same multi player trade request and we have vetoed each. Cheating or annoying Or both.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your league, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

4. Ban all people who make multiple accounts to try to take advantage of others by using those accounts in the same league

This has happened again where a person has used 2 accounts in league 129797 to gain advantages over other legitimate users in this league

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tony, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your league, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

5. Nobody at Yahoo is Reading this

A lot of good ideas and easy fixes.

Reorganizing the league page
    Allowing a 2 week championship or playoffs
    2b/3b category option
    No changes or acknowledgment.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Dave, thanks very much for your feedback. We evaluate all of the ideas and suggestions in this forum and add many of them to our product roadmap.

The changes you’ve suggested above will not be incorporated this season but potentially re-evaluated in the future.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy
    Yahoo Product Support

6. Whats going on with the roster page ? Its fragmented and not really usable. Its been that way for several days

Problem with roster page. Page is fragmented and unusable. Other pages seem to be ok

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ken, thanks for reporting this. What is your league #? That will help us investigate better.

Yahoo Product Support

7. Virus in new League - how to delete/cancel my team??

AS soon as I join this League, a virus appeared on my computer. How do I cancel joining this league?

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how can I make a former private leaguue public?

I need to know how to make a league I am taking over commish duties public s I can replace players who have left..

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Reporting Trolls and Cheaters

I am in Fantasy Baseball Yahoo Public 66168. Shortly after our draft two teams started dumping their best players to one team. Even when we vetoed the trade he just resubmitted the exact same trades. When a few of us tried to call them out on this, and they changed all 3 teams' to the exact same name and profile pic as those who spoke up. obviously the owner/ owners of these team are just Trolling for reactions. Can we have a way to report this behavior and get them booted from what should have been a fun entertaining league

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Justin, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’d like to report cheating/abuse in your Public League, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Yahoo Product Support

10. hi my team didnt import properly and Jake Arrieta isnt in our league some how

not sure how he was my Keeper and is not found in our league at all

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

They’ll be able to assist. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

11. Rosters did not migrate

I renewed my league but not all of the rosters migrated how do I fix

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Steve, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your league setup, please contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

They’ll be able to assist. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having issues with your draft, you’ll have to contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-baseball?

Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users.

If you want to change your scoring settings, go to the “Commissioner” tab and then click “Edit League Settings”. From there, you can adjust ‘Type of Scoring’.

If you want to change scoring categories, go to the “Commissioner” tab, click “Rosters & Scoring”, then click ‘Scoring Settings’.

Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

14. Can Yahoo at least give us a projected start date for Fantasy Baseball?

5 weeks til the season starts and players don't have a clue when it is starting.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, our game is set to open this Thursday, February 15th! Check back then to get your league started.

Good luck this season!
    Yahoo Product Support

15. You can start by opening up Fantasy Baseball yesterday!!

With camps opening in less than 2 weeks, there is no reason to delay Fantasy Baseball. Your competition is already on board, so what is the problem?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Roger, thanks for your patience! We will be opening our 2018 season on February 15th. Looking forward to another fantastic season!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Yahoo has to come up with ways to prevent teams from streaming Pitchers in head to head point leagues

One way to prevent streaming is to allow the commissioner to require a minimum amount of hitters and pitchers.
    If the league allows up to 23 players on a team. The commissioner can determine how many hitters and pitchers of that 23 players have to be rostered on a team.

Example if a team can have up to 23 players on a team. 13 of those 23 players have to be hitters and 12 have to be pitchers.

Or require teams to have a mandatory starter for each position for every game.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to provide this information. I will forward this to our engineering team for further review.

17. Cheating commish emptied roster... what will happen? Nothing!! 185313 - cheating scum

So sick of these bum teams in my team lineups every year that Yapoo does nothing about.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ohtani should also be an eligible batter.

Ohtani should also be an eligible batter.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 24 25 26 28 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base