Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. droppped balls

My suggestion is to add a stat category for pass catchers who drop the ball when thrown to them. This "dropped ball" should not count against the QB, as an incomplete pass. If there is no way to separate the two then add it and they both will lose points.

894th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You can can this sheeet! " You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another."

You can can this sheeet! "

You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another. You may also join a Pro League!"
    F that!
    How about since I've been doing this here all in all the time since '01, I get a little slack? Like maybe an extra team for every year over 3?

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hau'oli Kikaha has moved to DE

He's been playing at DE all off-season, but is still listed as LB.

You guys updated Roman Quinn right away, but Hau'oli Kikaha is still showing LB for some reason.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow managers to drop an abandoned league

Our commish has abandoned our league. It has been locked in but not drafted. Because it has been locked in we cannot delete league as managers.

974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Projections

Week 7 projections and defense are way off. Please adjust accordingly

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Air Yards vs. Yards After Catch

There should be an option to score passing with Air Yards going to the QB and Yards After Catch going to the receiver. This may solve the nonsense of scoring 25 yards equal to 1 point in standard scoring formats.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get the SKILL LEVEL ******** off my team page

Get the SKILL LEVEL ******** off my team page. If I want to see my history, I'll go look it up.

974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pick'em - Need Option for Weekly 2nd/3rd/(mayybe 4th) place finisher coloring

Pick'em Football - Leagues become much more scalable to large size if there is a user option in Weekly Performance Tab to show weekly top 2/3/4 instead of just weekly 1st place (currently just bolded font).

Suggest using just a color combo perhaps (1st place - Gold, 2nd place - Silver, 3rd place - Brown, etc).

Without it, league isn't scale-friendly (we can manually do it) & with it, it can scale vastly. Thank you.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Statistics on positional scoring

One thing that I find extremely informative on another fantasy site that is missing here is the ability to see how my team's scoring breaks down by position, and compare that to other teams. For example, I want to see how many points I've gotten from my defense, and where my team ranks in defense scoring compared to the rest of the league. This goes a long way in letting me know where I need to improve and where I am doing well.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Credit card payments

Cannot pay for additional Pro Fantasy Teams because the yahoo site keeps stating that my expiration dates on my credit cards are all expired. All three are active. Hard to play if we cannot pay.

974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Charles, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having trouble with your Pro League payments, the best way to report issues would be to contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football?

Yahoo Product Support

16. "Yahoo fantasy App"Not able to only view sorted available players.

Why is it when I'm try to view available players by sorting them out, I'm not getting what I'm sorting for?? Example: When only looking for all available RB's, I'm getting all Available players instead. What is going on with this yahoo app???

974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My name does not show up as manager. It says since '06. How can I add my name?

How to add my name as manager. It is blank right now.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. jamal adams

Your auction auto draft bot just bid $40 for NY jets safety jamal adams. i I believe this was due to a typo that stated his projected auction draft value was something like $35. No defender is ever valued more than maybe $2.
    this is causing pandemonium in the league. I hate auto drafting as much as the next guy, but somebody needs to fix that soonest.

690th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. why hoo stop showng all ncaa football score my team may not be in top 25

why hoo stop showng all ncaa football score my team may not be in top 25

974th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base