Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revolutionary Fantasy Football League

New far more competitive way to play fantasy football. Eliminates ability for teams to tank or ruin leagues for other players. Changes and updates draft strategies.

969th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expand to NFL offseason

Please consider using the sister league of the NFL to run a Fantasy game during the NFL offseason. The AAF starts in February. It may not be feasible for a full blown game the first year without prior year stats but something like a Pick'em game could start to build interest.

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PPR points per position

Would it be possible to change scoring PPR points per position? We want to do a Tight end premium 1.5 ppr. with RB/WR .5 point.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. show my match up during the games

show my match up during the game

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Toggle visibility of projections

Give each owner the ability to hide projections if they don’t want to see them. The projections can sway a decision, and I’ve found many times I went with a player based solely on projection, but it ended up being the wrong decision!

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change

Please at least add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change ... i.e. if player is 90% owned the number of possible adds is way lower ... %of possible adds/drops would be a better normalized comparison metric across all players

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More Customization

More customizable. We allow trading waiver dollars in our league that should be something the comish doesn’t have to edit. Also I run a 14 team league, and we want to go to 7 playoff teams next year (1 seed with the bye) and this isn’t an option. I know we can do 8 teams and just bench the 8 seed players but it’d be nice if it could be set without it. Also, if a team wants to have a wild card for most points, it should be an option.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The matchup isn't showing, just the ad when you click on it. Second week in a row. Fix it

The matchup isn't showing, just the ad when you click on it. Second week in a row. Fix it

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. H2H Regular Season, Points playoffs

H2H is way more fun for regular season, but I would like to make playoffs points-based. Instead of H2H matchups, the teams in the quarters and semis face everyone and the top scoring half of teams move on to the following round (4 move on from quarterfinals and 2 move on from semifinals). Simple feature to add, and it's more fair.

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fantasy Football Playoff FORMAT CUSTOMIZATION

Need the ability to be able to customize the playoff FORMAT beyond the number of teams and reseeding. I.E. The ability to have multi-week playoff matchups (semis head-to-head matchup for both week 13 and 14 then championship is weeks 15 and 16) or even the ability in a 6 team playoff structure for the top 4 high scores for the first week advance to the semis then the top 2 scores in the semis advance to the championship. Really any additional customization ability in the playoffs would be GREAT. Thanks.

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let us unlock schedules in the playoffs

Not having control really sucks.

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base