Survival Football

Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Survival Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. start a league for the playoffs.

I want to start a league for the first week of the playoffs. Settings doesn't allow me to setup the league correctly, "include playoffs" is not selectable.....?

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't make a pick; buttons are dead...

It's 11/21/18, the Wednesday before week 12 starts and i cannot make a pick. The page shows, but the team buttons are dead. This happens both in the web page and the app.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can't make a pick this week!!!!

I keep getting a "subresource pick_set not available" error even though it's still over 24hours before the pick deadline!!!! Why can't I save a pick this week?!?

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't make picks

Picks are clearly open for some, as there are pick distributions. However, nobody in my group can make any picks. Every week beyond the 2nd shows a locked. Why?

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Private group entry confirmation

I was invited to join a private group and used the link to enter and make my pick for Week 1. I spent all day Sunday looking at the picks of the other entrants in the group, where mine was also listed. I was able to access this league since it was listed as an option in the Yahoo Fantasy drop-down menu under My Teams and Leagues. Come Monday, the commissioner of the league contacted me wondering why I didn't enter, and my team and pick were gone. I realize you need to hit the save button when you submit…

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reactivating previous list

Each year it gets worse not better and once again you have lost my group that had all my players from last years.. I have some of their e-mails but your for some reason fail to afford me the simple Reactivation like it should be.. Please find and reinstall my contacts...

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. survival footballl glitch

So the app let me change my pick to the Chiefs after they had gone up 14-0. Surprisingly the Cheifs blew it and now I got a strike, which I guess I deserved for trying to cheese the system. Obviously, you should NOT be able to switch a pick well into a game.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. it's 12:50pm, WHY IS IT LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games?? WTH! >: [ POS

I should still have the option to pick from games that have not started yet!!! WHY IS the pick options LOCKED? WHY can't I still pick teams from the afternoon and evening games??

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Week 13 of 2017 pick distribution adds up to far more than 100%... That shouldn't be possible

Week 13 of 2017 pick distribution adds up to far more than 100%... That shouldn't be possible

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It is not working, when I tried to select the game, it was showing 504 Gateway Timeout, needs to be fixed

The game is not working, when I tried to select the game, it was showing 504 Gateway Timeout, needs to be fixed

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Survivor League tiebreaker error?

Last two entries in my pool made an incorrect pick, which should have ended the pool last week. But they are still considered active players? The pool even shows they made an incorrect pick under the team selection page. Help?!?

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think I should be in the contest...

I am still surviving in my league but not entered in the contest. It was set up as a 2 strike league and I did not realize it was not part of the contest. If I had known I could have entered a separate 1 strike league and made the same picks. I think I should be allowed in as I am yet to have a strike. thanks

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Commissioners are unable to contact members with their emails HIDDEN. We have no idea who they are from the team name.

There is no option for commissioners to contact all the members in the league. When we are forced to create a new league because we can not update the league's NAME.. we should have a way to easily email all members.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I made a pick in my survivor league on Weds 11/1 or Tues 10/31 and now it says i have no pick. I picked the Saints, I need help proving it

I picked the Saints in our surivor league....my user name is ryan.ringsred@gmail.com. I was just notified that I made no pick when I know I did. So I am disqualified unless I can prove I made the pick. I did it over Opera so I hope that is not the issue....please help me....please. I am poor and I had a real chance to make some money I desperately need because of medical bills. I dont mean to sound like a sap but i was almost counting on this....please tell me you have a confirmation that I made the pick…

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My email address isn't showing up in the dropdown on the Edit My Info page

I recently added a new email address to my Yahoo account, but it doesn't show up in the list of email addresses to choose from on the Edit My Info page.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have saved picks actually save.

As others have stated here, my saved pick did not actually save and I've been eliminated. This is obviously a widespread bug. Not surprised. A garbage user interface from an outdated garbage internet fossil.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On Tuesday October 31st I made my pick early, (Buffalo) And on Wednesday Nov.1st, I clearly made and saved my pick to New Orleans. Now, afte

On Tuesday October 31st I made my pick early, (Buffalo) And on Wednesday Nov.1st, I clearly made and saved my pick to New Orleans. Now, after the Thursday November 2nd game, the website for some reason says that I took Buffalo! This is absolute bullsheeet as I am now out of a chance to win some huge $$$ is this pool. Is there anyway Yahoo can track this obvious error on their part??

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base