Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. What hapened to Facebook?

What happened to Facebook>

5716th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prefer Former Format

I realize that placing a story in the proper category was a challenge for Yahoo staff. The "Canada" classification always had articles grouped in it from elsewhere........if I had an address, I would send Yahoo a map. What's with all the sports, entertainment and finance stories under news? If I wanted to read those, I will go and click on that . Please bring back the old format but only after you hire someone with brains to categorize the articles.

618th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have changed my homepage

Goodbye yahoo. You used to be good but too many people who have to come up with a reason to have a job have screwed with you too much. I have changed my homepage and will begin migrating my email contacts to a different email server. when everyone has been notified I will be closing my account

273rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hate it all

I hope Yahoo has someone in the upper food chain that has enough sense to realize the comments are negative. This new format is not pleasing. Hope someone with the power either returns to old format or makes a classic version before Yahoo suffers the same fate as Windows 8 when they did not listen to their customer base either. Too bad their was not a few week preview so they could get input. Obviously, this new one does not sit well. Might be heading over to Netscape home page, it still looks inviting.

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 487th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A bunch of YAHOOS

Cannot edit myFavorites for web sites….just dumb. Who thinks of this? No access to Yahoo US. Hate it. Bye Bye….Hello Google.

618th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Go back to the old format

Headlines and features only. And where did all the Canadian news go - all that's on here is a bunch of American news - so much for Yahoo Canada.

487th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo need to put ethnic minority news and ethnic minority reporter

this s Canada ,Its about time Yahoo put news about ethnic minority news .I don't an ethnic minority reporter.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Quit the Bilderberg group and aim for objectivity or I quit Yahoo.

14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Yahoo attends the Bilderberg group meetings in June 2013 and suddenly the anti-gun crowd are being called Morons by the supposed-to-be-impartial-and objective media? If I wanted to watch Fox I would, but I prefer media that at least tries to be objective, and I am going to find a new homepage if this is going to be a regular ocurrence.

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yikes. It's bad.

The new home page is simply horrid. I liked being able to scan down the page and see top stories in the various categories I had chosen. Now I have to waste time clicking on each category. And where are the science stories?

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

618th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Too many changes

You changed the Mail and now the Home Page. I dislike both. If i'm going to have a change, it might as well be a total change -- I just switched to Google Canada as my Home Page.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give me back the old page

The new page sucks...pure and simple

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. i don't like this new site can't get to facebook so go back to the old format

please go back to the old format can't get to facebook and other sites

256th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base