Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Proofing your content before it's posted

I have an idea...proof your content before it is published. Your piece on "Sammy Watkins Celebrates..."...you don't even show the video you speak of...only the 2nd T.D. by Watkins. Reading the user feedback, this is poor quality content, and is making your readers mad. What are you going to do about this Yahoo? You're becoming known for ****** content.

On a side note, maybe also give a shelf-life for your content, so it's not recycled so much. Dated content should be kept out of the news carosel once it's dated (Giants tie it up...it's now OLD news).

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I took the trouble to save my preferences and it took over 2 to 3 hours to do and now all has been deleted. Why?

Why can you not leave good enough alone? We take the time to select and change everything to our own preferences. Just putting in the stocks and colors was an evil job and now you just up and delete all my preferences without any warnings. I think this is a very rotten thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourselves !!!
    I'm fed up with Yahoo trying to coerce me into looking at what you want; I'm never going to use this as my homepage ever again !!!

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have been using yahoo homepage for 20 years. your search engine is too slow due to big sized useless photos and long webpage. i go google

Yahoo is unique because its more than a search engine site but people also need to type search to dive into the www. I tried typing few words in the search box but the words don't load due to the long webpage and excess junk pictures. my processor is fast but your webpage itself is slow and abrupt because you folks prefer quality over quantity. fix it or you will lose millions of old users.

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't misuse quotes

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/stephen-hawking-artificial-intelligence-could-150024478.html

How does the writer get away with improperly quoting "More must be done by the internet companies..." as a response to the AI discussion. Watch the interview. What was this quote said in response to? Use the quote for what it was said in response to. This writer has no integrity.

2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What hapened to Facebook?

What happened to Facebook>

5256th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base