Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to eliminate all homepage "news" stories about what celebrity women are wearing.

These stories are both a waste of my time and propogate a celebrity obsessed culture that fixates and objectifies women's bodies. The least you could do is give us the option to say "we don't want this!"

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yikes. It's bad.

The new home page is simply horrid. I liked being able to scan down the page and see top stories in the various categories I had chosen. Now I have to waste time clicking on each category. And where are the science stories?

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give me back the old page

The new page sucks...pure and simple

105th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Too many changes

You changed the Mail and now the Home Page. I dislike both. If i'm going to have a change, it might as well be a total change -- I just switched to Google Canada as my Home Page.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hate it all

I hope Yahoo has someone in the upper food chain that has enough sense to realize the comments are negative. This new format is not pleasing. Hope someone with the power either returns to old format or makes a classic version before Yahoo suffers the same fate as Windows 8 when they did not listen to their customer base either. Too bad their was not a few week preview so they could get input. Obviously, this new one does not sit well. Might be heading over to Netscape home page, it still looks inviting.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Quit the Bilderberg group and aim for objectivity or I quit Yahoo.

14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Yahoo attends the Bilderberg group meetings in June 2013 and suddenly the anti-gun crowd are being called Morons by the supposed-to-be-impartial-and objective media? If I wanted to watch Fox I would, but I prefer media that at least tries to be objective, and I am going to find a new homepage if this is going to be a regular ocurrence.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 176th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo needs to lighten up on its policy of restricting and censoring words that people use in the comments section.. Too petty...

When you people censor proper terminologies like *****, ****** or ******, you're going too **** far. Your censorship practices are clearly over the top and bordering on petty.. I seriously am starting to hate everything about you and am very seriously considering adopting a new home page; one that's not earmarked for little old ladies who teach Sunday school...Get with the real world folks..

237th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 237th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i don't like this new site can't get to facebook so go back to the old format

please go back to the old format can't get to facebook and other sites

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. daily mail

lately I can see you have to comment in the "daily mail" not in yahoo news. why these changes yahoo? what the heck was wrong to comment in the yahoo news? I can not comment in "daily mail" because they do not accept my yahoo account, weird. yahoo I wonder what else you going to have for the next couple days or next week? what kind of new changes are going to be?

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have changed my homepage

Goodbye yahoo. You used to be good but too many people who have to come up with a reason to have a job have screwed with you too much. I have changed my homepage and will begin migrating my email contacts to a different email server. when everyone has been notified I will be closing my account

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What happened to the comics

What happened to the commics

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let users choose what they have on their homepage,the same as the old yahoo did.

Let users choose what content they want on their home page, they way you could on the old Yahoo. I hate the new layout. I don't want news, and all the other garbage on mine.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop displaying russophobia in your articles!

I'm tired of your anti-Russian sentiments.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get rid of those GARBAGE "Answers" pseudo-articles!!! the "content" is **** and the whole site is a SCAM!!

Get rid of those GARBAGE "Answers" pseudo-articles!!! the "content" is **** and the whole site is a SCAM!!

318th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base