Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stay away from my comments.This is Canada and I not only have a right to my opinions,but a right to express them.

Yahoo allows racists,war mongers,and religious zealots of all ilks to post unfettered,yet when I,a Canadian,post an opinion, an educated statement, or an irrefutable fact,if the editors at Yahell think it might offend someone,they edit it or make me edit it,or they remove it entirely. I recently made an educated statement in regards to how we treat the First Nations people in this country, stated facts that had been checked BEFORE I used them,and was neither vulgar nor combatant,yet my comment has been removed . This needs to stop at once or we will soon become just like the US,which espouses…

1118th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get 'Answers' website off your front page. It's 100 % clickbait.

Yahoo shouldn't need gimmicks to generate false advertising stats.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bahrein Grand Prix

What's the Bahrein (sic) Grand Prix, Yahoo?

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop posting BS stories that are presented as authoritative!

You can stop allowing BS stories on your site like the one about John Lennon that is presented as authoritative and factual. What a bunch of ****! If I want bizarre I'll read Today's Alien or the Inquirer or watch Fox news. Yahoo is becoming very irrelevant to me with ridiculous junk like that article being posted. What a waste of time!!! Go ahead and cancel my email account.

2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I cannot open my mail box - please help?

Please help? I cannot open my mail !

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. you should allow all publishings you write to be allowed to have comments not some

all stories you have really need commenting you can not have just one side, and just allow them to say whatever they want, if you can write about it then should be open to all to comment on it. most of the one I do have an opinion on i can not comment as there is nowhere to do so thank-you for your time

2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. get the damm i pad air 2 off the website , it in the waY

get that damm ipad air 2 off the website , is in the way

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. whats with this **** of having to sign into a million different sites to leave a comment now. Get rid of the ***** that is destroying Yahoo

every time you try to post a comment on a story you have to sign into a different thing it seems. The ***** that took over Yahoo has to go. she is destroying it totally

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Proof read for spelling and grammer!!!!!!

I suggest that YAHOO and/or the writers of articles promoted by YAHOO on the main screen (the ones with the pictures) be proof read for spelling and grammer. I have even seen errors in the titles and small blurb that is suppose to entice you to read the article!

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

For example, in Current View, the daily change in the value of a stock portfolio (a simple addition) is erratic and often false..the value even changes before your very eyes (example: from +1 052.99 $ to + 48.00 $, then after 20 seconds or so back to the correct amount of +1 052.99 $). This can even happen when there is no trading going on!! What gives? Totally unacceptable.

Secondly I am supposed to be logged-in for 24 hours (my parameters) but, often I…

1118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. are you people completely ********????

I have brought this up on a few occasions. Is it too hard for you stunned people to figure out? I am TIRED of having to go through all the storied on the bar a 4th or 5th time because you continually roll them to different positions. Are you seriously stupid, or really that ignorant that you do not really give a chit about people or their opinions? If I do not get some sort of response from one of you people, I will assume that both are true. I know the internet is nameless and faceless, but people will…

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

I'm sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation I'm guessing? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You retards........

Quit changing the position of the stories on the bar on the homepage. It is a pain ** to find a story after you have clicked on one. Then you have to scroll through them all again to find where you just saw the last one. . Is this tooo hard to figure out or do you do it just to be a bunch of ignorant asos.

2061st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please Engage in Editorial Oversight of your News Feed

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tristan-thompson-kisses-a-sideline-reporter--and-he-really--really-screwed-up--video-174239361.html
    ^ That is an ad hominim attack against a black man for being affectionate with a white woman. There is no research behind the article. There was no fact-checking. It is at the top of the news feed every time that I go to check my mail, and has been for 2 days. I am disgusted that Yahoo would allow an editor to publish a borderline racist article under the guise of "news," and refuse to take it down. Please take steps to remove the article, and prevent further such articles from appearing on your site.

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base