Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Proof read for spelling and grammer!!!!!!

I suggest that YAHOO and/or the writers of articles promoted by YAHOO on the main screen (the ones with the pictures) be proof read for spelling and grammer. I have even seen errors in the titles and small blurb that is suppose to entice you to read the article!

1110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

For example, in Current View, the daily change in the value of a stock portfolio (a simple addition) is erratic and often false..the value even changes before your very eyes (example: from +1 052.99 $ to + 48.00 $, then after 20 seconds or so back to the correct amount of +1 052.99 $). This can even happen when there is no trading going on!! What gives? Totally unacceptable.

Secondly I am supposed to be logged-in for 24 hours (my parameters) but, often I…

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. are you people completely ********????

I have brought this up on a few occasions. Is it too hard for you stunned people to figure out? I am TIRED of having to go through all the storied on the bar a 4th or 5th time because you continually roll them to different positions. Are you seriously stupid, or really that ignorant that you do not really give a chit about people or their opinions? If I do not get some sort of response from one of you people, I will assume that both are true. I know the internet is nameless and faceless, but people will…

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

I'm sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation I'm guessing? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please Engage in Editorial Oversight of your News Feed

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tristan-thompson-kisses-a-sideline-reporter--and-he-really--really-screwed-up--video-174239361.html
    ^ That is an ad hominim attack against a black man for being affectionate with a white woman. There is no research behind the article. There was no fact-checking. It is at the top of the news feed every time that I go to check my mail, and has been for 2 days. I am disgusted that Yahoo would allow an editor to publish a borderline racist article under the guise of "news," and refuse to take it down. Please take steps to remove the article, and prevent further such articles from appearing on your site.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We Need A Report Problem Button to Report Issues

I've been getting error messages and nothing in your help section is even remotely helpful and does nothing to answer my issue which is the my user card isn't loading and giving errors.I need a way to directly report any problems like this without being repeatedly directed to things unrelated to my issue.

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why are you so left leaning in all your news coverage? It's shameful. I would rather see you be balanced/neutral.

Be neutral. All your news stories seem to be critical of anything on the right ie: conservatives, climate change, religious views, etc...
    If Yahoo ever wants to be taken seriously, you need to be more balanced. Be critical of both the left and the right. Give us the news from both perspectives, Please!

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. tell me how to contact Yahoo!!!

tell me how to contact Yahoo!!!

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stop the rotating stories

Quit moving the ******* stories when you go back to them after looking at one of them. Are you really that ******* stupid that you cannot take a hint? How many times does one person have to ask you to stop this idiotic way of doing things? And I am sure I am not the only one, you morons. Complete ********. Do you people get paid by how long people are on that screen? That has to be the reason for the stupidity that I keep experiencing, or are you just a bunch of ignorant ********?

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. you still don't know the difference between entertainment, news, sports etc...what's wrong with you ?

your home page has several categories yet you always stick each headline wherever you want...no relation to the category you put it in. Why bother having categories if you don't use them effectively...your attention to detail sucks.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. no ads please

All yahoo ads posted are garbage - please do not post garbage ads to my email

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove scared kitten video

Don't you yahoos know it is a form of cruelty to scare baby animals?

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your news is sensational & sleazy!! If you're trying to be like the National Inquirer you have succeeded.

Your news is sensational & sleazy!! If you're trying to be like the National Inquirer you have succeeded. I won't read your featured stories. You are obviously trying to reach the low IQ monster truck crowd.

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No suggestion. Just to let you know I am not using yahoo anymore. Why the **** should I pay you to not receive ads?

No suggestion. Just to let you know I am not using yahoo anymore. Why the **** should I pay you to not receive ads?

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WOW...you guys just won't stop ******* up the email, will you.

WOW...you guys just won't stop ******* up the email, will you

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do we really need to know who is wearing underwear and who is not?! Really?

Lose the underwear comments. Do we really need to know who is wearing underwear and who is not?! Really? Really?

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base