Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 1110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You are failing

Bring back the thumbs down button and go back to us being able to discuss our comments. Why do you hate free speech ? You will dissolve as a company when you censor your customers. Will this be goodbye Yahoo ??

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For the sake of decent Journalism, have someone proof your captions!

You make millions of dollars a minute and you can't hire a good editor?

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New Format Sucks

Your new comments format sucks. All of your videos and ads crash my browser. If this stays the same, I won't be going back to Yahoo. With all of the crashing scripting going on, half of the letters I type don't register.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't be so ridiculous posting every hour some article saying bad things about Donald Trump. I am fedup with this stupidit.

You are not supposed to take sides. If you want to comment a news OK but everybody is already tired of this campaign against one of the candidates.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why does Yahoo Canada have old article on its site?

Keep your articles current rather than posting stuff that is 3 months old.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP POSTING LINKS TO CNBC ADDS THAT ARE 4+ MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!

EVERY yahoo.ca link to CNBC is OUT OF DATE. Who do you have working at yahoo? Monkeys on tricycles?

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We agree with the slooowness of your site, omg. we go to other news pages. Most annoying, clicking an article & it's not even the right 1

As above. saw an article, about a senior walking her dog, clicked on it to read it and it takes us to a page about lumberjacking.....really? Not the first time this has happened. We have yahoo as our current home page but are looking at other sites where the reports are more accurate, where the ads don't cover up the articles, the grammar is more accurate and the articles are actually about our country, not the UK or other countries overseas: yes, if it is actually news that affects us, but we don't need to know about an UK resident…

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. By reading and heeding pleas to block someone from harassing others on the comments sections in the news stories area.

I have been reporting 2 users by the names of Ralph and DB for DAYS now, because of harassment in the news comments section. They are LITERALLY STALKING & HARASSING ME.

I have no clue why the "report abuse" button is even there, as you obviously ignore all the pleas about harrassment from it. Unless Ralph and DB (both the same person I am sure), is a moderator there at Yahoo and so blithely gets away with the harrassment because of their moderator status.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You'l make the National Enquirer go out of business. The amount of garbage you publish on your news page is jaw dropping...

You'll make the National Enquirer go out of business. The amount of garbage you publish on your news page is jaw dropping...

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back the My Comments Tab

The My Comments tab, I used it to see what comment were made to my comments. Bring that back, or I will ditch yahoo everything, mail included

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Is Yahoo Canada really Yahoo UK

Yahoo Canada, why is all of the Canadian news written by illiterates from the UK? The articles are punctuated by improper spelling, numerous spelling mistakes,poor grammar and more. Did Yahoo fire all of its Canadian employees? if so, get the fcuk out of Canada.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please stop posting stories that are disturbing regarding animal cruelty

Please stop posting stories that are disturbing regarding animal cruelty

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. close down your ****** web page.

If the goal was to lose readers then congratulations your judgement is laughable. I'm at MSN and Google now for good. If another goal was failure then you've done it very well. A room full of chimps or my cat could do better than you. Your new format, another laughable name, is so stupid and hugely pedantic that I feel bad for you,

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. your new format sucks

return to the last version, where we can see or respond to our comments and stop sucking so much. You should be going after the guys with 15 accounts trolling the site instead of dicking around with all the rest of us. And also, when you close an account, stop telling us its active. If we cant access it, its done, and thats your fault.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What did you do to your comment section???

Put the comment section back as it was.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base