Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo Canada is NOT Yahoo UK

Yahoo, you have ruined Yahoo Canada with all this BOLLSIHT news from the UK. We don't care about UK news and in Canada we spell most words the American way. I will henceforth boycott Yahoo News. It is mostly garbage anyway.

986th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hide offensive content and spoilers

You post a story about Drew Miller's injury in the scrolling feed at the top of your page with a warning but post the unedited picture in the feed below. Please Don't!
    You do this with tv spoilers as well. For instance when the last bachelor ended your top of the page story said who did he pick and then you had a story about the two of them in the feed below (with her name and picture). Hide offensive/disturbing content and spoilers

986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm no fan of Trump, but let's have a piece on Billy Clinton's past track record with women, too

Relentlessly expressing your obvious bias doesn't demonstrate a lot of integrity, right?

986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. keep Trump out of the top 10 trending

'rig' your tranding algorithm to keep Trump off the top 10

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. your new format sucks

return to the last version, where we can see or respond to our comments and stop sucking so much. You should be going after the guys with 15 accounts trolling the site instead of dicking around with all the rest of us. And also, when you close an account, stop telling us its active. If we cant access it, its done, and thats your fault.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo! doesn't give a damb about all this negative feedback regarding the new Homepage. Give us back our old Homepage and Set-Up.

It's obvious to me that Yahoo! couldn't give a damb about all this negative feedback regarding the new Homepage and Set-up or you would listen to your Customers and give us back what we had before(Homepage and Set-Up.) Google here I come.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. yahoo mail just hangs up. FIX IT PLEASE. IT IS JUST A MESS

YAHOO MAIL IS CHANGING !!!! what a JOKE..THey hired this cheap manpower from overseas South EAST Asia and messed up the whole yahoo mail and webpage.
    Thanks Marissa Mayer. useless.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Proof read for spelling and grammer!!!!!!

I suggest that YAHOO and/or the writers of articles promoted by YAHOO on the main screen (the ones with the pictures) be proof read for spelling and grammer. I have even seen errors in the titles and small blurb that is suppose to entice you to read the article!

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bahrein Grand Prix

What's the Bahrein (sic) Grand Prix, Yahoo?

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Daily Mail stuff should be on the bottom of your feed. I clicked on a story and it's sickening.

I usually go directly to news sites. NyTimes, Washington Post, Haaretz, Hollywood Reporter for entertainment. News aggregate sites like yours or Reddit have too much cr_p. I ended up on your home page after reading through Yahoo Tech and came across a click bait story about Eric Clapton. I though that because it was Yahoo, it would not be ****. It was **** and the link lead to the Daily Mail a repository and creator of filth. Not worth the clicks you're getting.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why does Yahoo Canada have old article on its site?

Keep your articles current rather than posting stuff that is 3 months old.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop censoring the truth..truth hurts I know, but we like it that way.

stop censoring the truth..truth hurts I know, but we like it that way.

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. close down your ****** web page.

If the goal was to lose readers then congratulations your judgement is laughable. I'm at MSN and Google now for good. If another goal was failure then you've done it very well. A room full of chimps or my cat could do better than you. Your new format, another laughable name, is so stupid and hugely pedantic that I feel bad for you,

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. whats with this **** of having to sign into a million different sites to leave a comment now. Get rid of the ***** that is destroying Yahoo

every time you try to post a comment on a story you have to sign into a different thing it seems. The ***** that took over Yahoo has to go. she is destroying it totally

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. get the damm i pad air 2 off the website , it in the waY

get that damm ipad air 2 off the website , is in the way

1109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base