Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. This new home page SUCKS!

New home page SUCKS!

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'll leave this ******* **** if you wont solve the "5 times a day" message asking me my password.

I just cant stand for any longer. I receive several times a day different kinds of warnings telling me that my account is not safe anymore. For 6 months now. Six. As you suggested, I changed my password 4 times in that period, and even like that I continue to have 5 or 6 messages a day, in all of my computers and devices, asking me for my password... really? I've tried (a lot) to communicate with you, to have any feedback from you. It's just impossible. I dont know what to do. I've had this email account since 1998,…

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your damned email server.

Fix your damned email server. Just got the same email for the tenth time in a row now. No wonder you had to get bought out, you can't even get email right in 2017?!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix your yahoo pages so they work properly!

page will not work most all the time!!!!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. switch back to the old yahoo.ca home page version please!

give us a clear option to switch back to the old yahoo.ca home page version please!

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. February is Black History Month

What happen to the daily stories featuring and honoring Black History past and present Black Trailblazers ?

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. changing home page constantly, FFS!

Stop changing home page!

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add new function.

Solve difficulties in organising mails. After pressing "D" opens a list of folders and then we need alphabetic alternative to find our desired folder. If you add this function that after showing folder list , with pressing a letter or two first letters or folder name guide uss to folders that starts with that letters or name. It make organisings process so easier. Thank you

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to know how to delete my Yahoo accounts without going thru all your security upgrading. Disgusted with all the useless commercial ads

I want to know how to delete my Yahoo accounts without going thru all your security upgrading. Disgusted with all the useless commercial addend the poor security of peoples privacy.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 465th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments.

Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments. Also, the new "floating window" format is very buggy, stories will disappear and collapse when I try to read or comment on them.

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The three small stories on the right side of the big story scroll too fast.

I can barely read the text on one before times up. Slow them down.

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. congratulations on the garbage new homepage...you have nothing better to do than this ****??

I can picture it..you've got a bunch of people sitting there with nothing to do but to come up with useless and annoying designs that fix nothing. The only thing they achieve is to annoy people who are used to getting their information on a daily basis in a certain way...
    ***** this grabage

656th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. go back to the old format of news home page i am sick of the tabs that open when i scroll the stories go back to old

bring back the old home page of news i do not like the scrolling and having new tabs added to my browser opening each tab what a nuicance this is i am swearing and cursing at you now BRING BACK THE OLD STYLE HOME PAGE YAHOO NEWS I AM USED TO OR I WILL FIND A NEWS THAT I LIKE AND GO TO IT AND DELETE YAHOO FROM MY MAC

2016th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just bring format back to way it was, same as US format, and remove new giant ad above it..brutal, cant use as my home page anymore

Not an idea, but a must if you want to keep people using your home page as their start page, as i do....

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don't like the idea that I can't see my previous comments anywhere. I like to follow on my comments.. do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like the idea that I can't see my previous comments anywhere. I like to follow on my comments.. do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New format again-fail!!

You fukking it up!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AMY GOODMAN, Free Speech, #NoDAPL

Amy Goodman arrested and charged for the crime of real journalism. Freedom of the press is only free if it is being bought and paid for by Corporations. The mainstream media needs to wake up and say her name.

835th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base