Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. ******* morons, I should be able to make my password what ever the **** I want, dumb *****, Ill never use or advocate your ******** *******

You ***** are ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't put financial news and US news in the Canadian News area.

I like the Canadian aspect very much - kudos for that! However, - I do not want to be scrolling through dozens of financial and entertainment stories to get to Canadian News!!!.- and yes, my News tab is default. Canadian News needs to be UP TOP!

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why am i blocked from reading articles with this yahoo guest house thing??

why am i blocked from reading a yahoo news article [ lebanese athlete racy pics ] with this new guest house thing????

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Facebook

Put a link back directly to facebook on the product list to the left of the homepage as it use to be. If I wanted to follow Yahoo on Facebook I would do it myself but frankly I'm not interested in doing such. ADVERTISE<ADVERTISE<ADVERTISE is this all that matters in corporate greed.

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Has Yahoo now lost all email?

Rediriction closed loop when trying to open email. All seems to be gone.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please let us back in our Favorites links so we can at least DELETE them

Let us at least have a chunk of time to delete our Favorites from our Yahoo home page so we don't have to look at old links. I hate not being able to get rid of them and will feel more so that way as time goes on. If nothing else, that can make your loyal home page users, go to another option.

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. volume control

It would be nice to be able to hear what video is playing, it is now so faint I only see the pictures and hear a murmur. Even with your control to max and my speakers to max. Go to youtube is much more satisfying so I see the title and go to youtube to watch.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't need to put things 3 times on the same page, news/weather, & so on. What idiot thought that one up?

Put items only once not 3 times. U have the same things at the top, side, & bottom WHY? Have all the items on one side and that's it.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Are you done with the pop ups?!?

If the pop ups wont stop, i will put an end to it by switching to a new site. Loads of comments online. You have a week to fix it or i leave...

You obviously dont care bout your customers

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GET RIDE OF YOUR BLUE INK !! DESPERATELY HRD TO READ ANYTIHNG !!

GET RID OF YOUR BLUE INK !! DESPERATEY HARD TO READ ANYTHING

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please bring the mini polls back :)

I miss the mini polls that were on the website every day :(

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. EMail spam folder will not let go of emails I say are not spam

Bug Report!

I review emails in my Spam folder about once a week. When I find an email that should not be there, I click on Not Spam. I expect that the email will be moved into my Inbox so that I can act on it immediately, not having to wait in the spam folder for a few days until some technician can review it and determine that I know what I am talking about when I say that something is not spam. My current workaround it to use the Move feature to move the desired emails to my inbox.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New homepage impossible to deal with!!

when u scan the news stories for a min then decide that U want to view a particular story further and do so, when U go back everything has changed and U can't find the stories that were there before that is TOTALLY frustrating! Also I have written here about the weather page locking up my computer since the day after U changed. it is still happening every time I click it at the top of the page and I get in, my screen freezes and I have to go out of yahoo completely to get back to the home…

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why doesnt yahoo have DirectMessaging

i just started using Yahoo anwsers today... i dont understand why there wouldnt be a feature where you could direct message someone who awsered your question... make it so you could message them once if they dont reply, you cant send anymore things. i think this would help alot... I wanted to message this person who anwsered my question and give the person my details. i think this would add alot to the platform yahoo has here. it would make it better.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Forced Yahoo Canada user

Whenever I try to go onto yahoo.com from my tablet I get forced to yahoo.ca and there is no easy way for me to get around this. Have an easy button or something that let's me switch back and forth. If there is one I can't find it! I hate this feature.

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Looking for a hot news story? Corruption within credit unions!

More profits going to VP's than community to initiatives in Credit Unions. Go cooperatives! When they are trying to raise awareness about how great they are, ask for proof of where the money goes. Very little goes back to local iniatives, but there are some giant bosses getting great annual bonuses with no one to question them except a board of directors that are rarely on the ball. What happened to trying to help people? The big banks give more than the little credit unions do! That needs to change!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Put the quck link to Facebook back on your page.

You dropped the link to Facebook - please put it back

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base