Major Webpage Upgrade
Hello Yahoo! Philippines. I know it is very challenging nowadays to have customers visit yahoo webpage. The main reason is that you should upgrade and consider user or customer experience.
The following are the things you should consider:
1. Do not give information all at once which the user does not need.
Ex. your webpage gives everything.
2. Be minimalist. That means the simpler the better.
Ex. minimal number of items in the webpage.
3. Be open to ideas, upgrades, innovations and reinnovations. From what it seems like, you fear CHANGE.
4. The customer wants something new like new-age not old type.
5. Be confident. Your website is amazing but it needs massive redesigns.
That's it for now. From my point of view only, I feel like vomiting seeing your webpage full of stuffs.
I hope you accept my suggestion for change and improve. This is for your own good. By the way, I am not a web page maker, am just a concerned internet surfer. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more recommendations and honest inputs.