Tourney Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Where is Scenario Generator?? It's the reason I run my bracket pool with Yahoo.

Where is Scenario Generator?? It's the reason I run my bracket pool with Yahoo.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let people opt out of Pro football pick 'em leagues.Why can't i just delete a league after i have remove all players and myself?

I started a Pro Football Pick 'em league with friends but some could not get the correct password so I started a new 1.Now,how do I delete the old 1?

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. background too dark

lighten background

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There should be a notification that you have not completed filling out your brackets when you submit it.

Your back ground was too dark. Make the selection screen clear and very visible and add something the makes it very clear your bracket is complete or incomplete especially when you submit it. Add flashing lights to indicate areas on your brackets that are not filled out.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update the standings!

why arent the standings updated?

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. march madness

March Madness for the Women's bracket

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The way you pay out for the brackets.

I'm the Dean & Shari bracket of the Best Bracket Millionaire and I scored the best score of 56/63 out of everybody who played it. but then above that you have 202200th Dean & Shari score of 45/82. Where did that score come from. I want to use the million dollar pool as my main one not another pool. So explain where you came up with the 45/82 and since I had the best score in Best Bracket Millionaire pool I won it right?? I sure didn't want to use another pool I played in like the Verizon pool to…

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Start the Scenario Generator with the Group Standings part

It isnt there when it starts, but after you add a bracket appears. Have it there from beginning for that first bracket that is there.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. you need to make inviting people easier. it SUCKS big time the way it is now!!!

i want to be able to cut and paste my friends' email addresses, from my list, to the invite section (like i used to do). right now i have to literally type each and every email address separately in the invite friends section. this will take way too long and i simply won't do. this is terrible! i'm not going to type in 67 addresses separately.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do not let users have a hidden email in their profile...

I have a person that someone got into my league but I can’t contact him bc his email is hidden. That shouldn’t be an option to hide your email if you are in a private group...

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tourney Pick 'Em

I am the commish for several pools. I have had a number of requests for a football-like pick 'em for March Madness. We are specifically talking about vs the point spread, but you could retain the straight-up option since it is already programed that way. I would suggest options for the starting round so it would include 65, 31, or 15 games

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feature that shows who in your league is rooting for who, in any particular game

It would be great if you could click on any matchup and see who in your league is rooting for one team or the other, currently the only way to do that is to look at everyone's bracket individually to see who they want to win.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the brackets printable!

Self explanatory...

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. maybe someday you will finally make the brackets printable after we pick them. Not being able to print them is just silly.

Printable brackets please. Not printable on two to three sheets of paper, but a simple one page printable bracket after our picks are made.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please STOP sending notifications to my phone!!!!

I have turned off all available types of notifications, why am I still getting them??? It is beyond annoying, its unacceptable. I will simply drop Yahoo fantasy if there is no way to stop these notifications.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in process this year...

This is my 16th year running a pool with about 200 members.
    This year when I send out an invitation half of the members that sign in just use the Bracket name that Yahoo creates (that's a bad idea...let each member create their own, but that whole other suggestion), then when the member fails to check the first box... his identity is HIDDEN from the Commissioner. Now I have a member with a random Bracket name and no email address. How do you contact the new member? You have to send out and email all your members and pray that…

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If someone actually joins twice and has picks going to two different teams of their own, a way for the commish to go in and correct the prob

I had a person join twice. for 3 weeks all points went to her score. Somehow she joined again for week 4 and those picks went to her other account. I needed to be able to erase one account and put her week 4 points toward the other account. A commish setting for this would be helpful, or if Yahoo could do it from their end would be great as well. Thank you...Ray Campbell

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. actually have a "Save" button so we can save our pics as described on the site

actually have a "Save" button so we can save our pics as described on the site. i can't find one and receive the error that my picks aren't going to be saved if i leave the page.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CREATE PICK EM GAME FOR WORLD CUP 2018

Renew the World Cup pick em game that you had in 2010 and 2014! It's the only worthwhile one on the internet. WTF are you guys thinking?!?

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Tourney Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base