Tourney Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create a manageable custom tournament just like tournament pick em.

Just like ncaa pick em but for personal use. Instead of the teams being UNC, Duke, etc....we could enter our own names John, Jane, etc. Then friends could access the tournament and pick winners for our events. The point system would still be customizable.

An important feature would be the ability to select the appropriate size tourney Initially the most common ones could just be used. (8 team, 12 team, etc and single or double elimination).

This would be great because then individual tournaments would be able to access the live leaderboard via yahoo (ideally via mobile app) and all…

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This is not for the Tourney Pick'em, but...

This is the link that I was sent to post my idea from the yahoo admin person - so I hope it doesnt fall on def ears:

For the NFL/College Pickem - PLEASE give us more than just 3 private groups we can sign up for. At least give us 5. On several other sites including ESPN, CBS and FOX, you can sign up for or run more than 3 groups. I have 7 yahoo ids ONLY for this reason. I'd like to only have to use a few instead. PLEASE consider this. Thank you

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. unable to send a note when inviting new members to the group. Site is not user friendly at all.

unable to send a note when inviting new members to the group. Site is not user friendly at all.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Overall Leaders

Please show my rank in the Overall Leaders page. It only shows my correct picks. Fix this please. Need my rank.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo 2nd Chance tourney Challenge!?

I really wish that you guys would bring back the 2nd chance Tourney pick 'em bracket challenges, and compete for like $5,000 or $10,000 like you guys use to do every year. Also I wish that for the regular challenge we can create up to 3 or 5 different entries, instead of just one entry...it makes it more fun if you have different brackets. Thanks! -Gene-

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is it so hard to find out where I rank with respect to the other entries ?

How about a histogram showing the number of correct picks for all the entries ?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have the option for your group to be able to reset the bracket for games not yet played.

Have the option for your group to be able to reset the bracket for games not yet played. For example, a group could decide that it is okay to reset their teams after each round. Also, it could be more fun and mores site usage (for advertisers) if groups had a couple of brackets - one for no resetting and one for resetting.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put a box or frame around the game that is currently being played so that it is visually easy to see which games are currenlty playing.

Put a box or frame around the game that is currently being played so that it is visually easy to see which games are currenlty playing.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Max points missing

I'm unable to see the max points in my pool, why would I be unable to see them

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. On the tourney league page, add a column for championship team picked

On the tourney league page, add a column for championship team picked so the commish can easily identify who each entrant picked to get a better sense of what the final weekend scenarios are and relay those to his league.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add game scores in

Need live game scores in there. Where are they?

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't make the bracket background black. More difficult to see, read, and print.

Don't make the bracket background black. More difficult to see, read, and print.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow use of scenario generator when looking at someone ELSE's bracket!

It'd be helpful to know who to root for once you've been knocked out yourself!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow commissioners to export all from the Members page

Allow commissioners to export all from the Members page

I have 300 entries, and exporting all would be an ideal way to keep track of everyone in the pool.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Where is the pick 'em for the women's tournament?

It's 2017 now. The team has had plenty of time to extend this functionality.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Tourney Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base