Tourney Pick'em

Tourney Pick’em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. If someone actually joins twice and has picks going to two different teams of their own, a way for the commish to go in and correct the prob

I had a person join twice. for 3 weeks all points went to her score. Somehow she joined again for week 4 and those picks went to her other account. I needed to be able to erase one account and put her week 4 points toward the other account. A commish setting for this would be helpful, or if Yahoo could do it from their end would be great as well. Thank you...Ray Campbell

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. actually have a "Save" button so we can save our pics as described on the site

actually have a "Save" button so we can save our pics as described on the site. i can't find one and receive the error that my picks aren't going to be saved if i leave the page.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CREATE PICK EM GAME FOR WORLD CUP 2018

Renew the World Cup pick em game that you had in 2010 and 2014! It's the only worthwhile one on the internet. WTF are you guys thinking?!?

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a pickem Mode for the fifa World cup 2018

Innovating with a pickem Mode for the fifa World cup 2018, would be awesome.
    pick a team or draw for each match. Or guess the score for tie breaks. You can figure it out how to value the picks.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hey retards um can u make it a little more user friendly to find ur bracket on the app.

Have an icon that says my bracket that u can tap and ur bracket actually pops up

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give bonus points for upset picks.

Give bonus points for upset picks.

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As a commissioner, I'd like to me able to add late entries to a private group.

I have some brackets that were submitted to me manually that I would like to add to my private group.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a view to see live games scores and a breakdown of picks amongst your group - instead of manually combing each bracket

Such a hassle to manually navigate each bracket to see who has picked each team. Must create a scores page that shows everyone's picks for each game... Duke (Bob, Jim, Carl) vs. Mi St (Dave, Paul)

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why can't a share my bracket publically? A URL anyone can access for my live up to date bracket would be great for twitter and facebook

Need a public URL anyone anyone can access for my live up to date bracket would be great for twitter and facebook

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Commissioners need to be able to verify brackets join pool correctly before they are locked.

When a player and bracket show up in the pool, the. Commissioner has no way to check their bracket until it locks. I had two players this year with complete brackets on their accounts that showed up as members of the pool. Yet when it locked and I could view their brackets they showed up as empty. Still complete on their accounts just not pulled into the pool. This needs to get fixed.

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 10 entries, but only 7 celebrities.

Rules say you can make 10 entries. It also says you can only submit 1 entry per celebrity, except there are only 7 celebrities.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. There would be more "smack talk" overall use of the Message Board if it was right at the top of the home page,,,, and not at the bottom.

There would be more "smack talk" overall use of the Message Board if it was right at the top of the home page,,,, and not at the bottom. Most members don't even view the Message Board once. Like a email chain...last message should be very visible.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More Flexible Scoring Options

The scoring options are limited. Specifically, it is desired to have the option to hand out bonus points equivalent to the seed of the winning team. For example, if a 3 team beats a 14 team, I want to be able to set the scoring so that you get the points for the pick plus 3 bonus points. If the 14 team wins, you get the points for the pick plus 14 bonus points. I prefer this so that we aren't only awarding bonus points for upsets. That way you are still assigning a bonus point to each win no…

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I have "Anthony's Wonderful Bracket" which is part of the B&L bracket. I have 101 points. Why am I not #2 in the top 50?

I have "Anthony's Wonderful Bracket" which is part of the B&L bracket. I have 101 points. Why am I not #2 in the top 50?

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Consider adding a women's basektball tournament challenge

Add a Women's basketball tournament challenge too please!

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to sort standings

Navigating the standings is very clunky. Would nice if I could view all entries on one page instead of navigating through several pages in large pools. WOuld also like the ability to filter the standings based on typing a name.

ability to sort standings based on the columns

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. RetroActive Scoring Settings

I have multiple witnesses to setting the seeding bonus and clicking save, but when the tournament actually started, the scoring system reverted back to yahoo defaults. This is a glitch on Yahoo's end, and they are refusing to fix. This is a company league and we have many upset participants. I offered to provide written consent from all participants and they still refuse to fix their error. TOTAL BS!! Many people would not have made their picks if they knew the scoring system didnt have seeding bonuses

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Tourney Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base