My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why don't you have NCAA Baseball on your list of leagues? You have 6 foreign leagues.

Six foreign leagues on your list of available teams but no American college baseball teams.

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PRIVACY.

* I don't want your app which requests way more permissions than it needs to get the job done.
    * I don't want to have to disable private windows just because your website wants to collect more information than it needs from me.
    * I don't want to give you my telephone number so i can read email.
    * I don't want you blocking my access when i'm traveling and accessing my email from a different machine.
    ENOUGH ALREADY!

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back TV Listings PLEASE!

Please bring back TV Listings, why did you eliminate that feature? Surely you must be aware of how many hits you get on a certain site! The TV listings was almost always the reason I used Yahoo, and then stayed to peruse the news and other interesting offerings.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base