My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am really frustrated with clicking on a topic link and finding stories about everything except that topic.

If you have a section call business or sports or entertainment, there should not be a bunch of stories about everything except the topic I clicked on. By the way, what do stories about Jihad John, Hippo Ancestry or even a dumb camera person too close to a batting cage have to do with business? Regretfully, this is the case with most of the links you provide.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please get rid of the autoplay function. The news videos that play automatically on the yahoo home page slows down the speed.

Please get rid of the autoplay function. The news videos that play automatically on the yahoo home page slows down the speed on any computer as I find myself waiting for a video to load. It is annoying and unnecessary. If i want to watch the video I'll click the link.

Thank you

120th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portfolio module contains nothing!

I want the actual info in the portfolio module on my front page, as it used to be, not just a link to some other portfolio page. If all you're going to put on the front page is links, this can be achieved with a tiny button, or a list of links, which would take up far less room on the page.
    Also, the news boxes contain nothing but the headline. In the old version, when you hovered over the headline, another box appeared with additional information. Bring this back, please.

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very difficult to get weather for multiple places and in proper order on home page

Very difficult to get weather for multiple places and in proper order on home page. Controlling weather on home page is almost impossible. Some changes are made without my input.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base