My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  83 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Weather on Homepage keeps snapping back to RICHARDSON TEXAS. I DON'T LIVE THERE? THIS HAPPENED B4. PLS FIX.

This happened before, but it has been a while. My homepage weather keeps reverting back to Richardson, Texas.

I do not live in Richardson, I live in Mundelein, IL. When I change my current location back to Mundelein, IL.

DOESN'T STICK AND SNAPS BACK TO RICHARDSON, TEXAS.

PLEASE FIX "AGAIN".
    TKS

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  380 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. weather

The weather app is never correct, either the days are wrong or my location is wrong. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove automatic detection of the location of the weather. It fails to detect. The weather does remember other cities entered. Go back to

remove the auto detect for weather location. It fails every time. Allow the user to select a default from their weather list. If the user does not know where they are, then they can use there energy to find out and that would be well for them. Lots of people actually know where they are these days.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong location

I keep getting Mt.Laurel NJ as my location even though I live in Maryland. I have tried to change it with no luck. What do I need to do to fix this or is it a you?

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base