My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cut Out Adobe Flash Player Ads

Many of us do not want Adobe Flash Player - their current center of the screen ad is both annoying and requires multiple clicks to close! No ad hulled require more than one or two clicks to close. If I have to sign out and sign back into Yahoo a few more times to get rid of their "Request to Update" I will stop using Yahoo - I have already stopped using Flash Player as Firefox and Google has wisely done.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of Ellen Lied, Oprah Lied ads. Can't stand looking at those!

I hate Ellen, hate Oprah, and can't stand looking at those awful pop-ups you make me see.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  85 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Less sleazy photos in ads while I read news, and NO MORE ******* KARDASHIANS!

Listen to what readers are saying- if someone wants sleaze ****** images, it isn't hard to find on the web. Try keeping the readers you have without stooping to serving up scum.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  45 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop the Oprah and Ellen ads. They are VERY annoying.

Please stop the Oprah and Ellen ads. They are VERY annoying.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get Rid of those Offensive, Ugly Dr. OZ ads with the moving body parts. They are so distracting and offensive.

Get rid of the offensive Dr. Oz Ads which are ugly, distracting and offensive or at least put them at the bottom of the page so we do not have to see them.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please stop the annoying adds containing distracting video.

Please stop the annoying adds containing video that is so distracting that I am unable to use my yahoo website. The current Dr. Oz adds are so annoying that I would not use any product from that source. The constant repeating is not necessary!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. That incredibly annoying, retrograde ad is the final straw. I will stop using MyYahoo as my home page.

Seriously, have we stepped back in time to when webpages were filled with blinking, strobing, annoying attention grabbers. This is simply childish, cartoonish web design.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delete those disgusting annoying Dr. Oz ads that jump up and down ---

Do not place those very disgusting jumping up and down ads fromDr. Oz with some ugly women on the Home page. It is distracting, annoying and in bad taste

100th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please remove any links to the "ANSWERS" pages. They are infected and will download viruses. NORTON is blocking SWF downloads from them.

Don't provide links to their page. I recently downloaded a very robust virus from perusing their pages after clicking on a YAHOO news link. The pages themselves load multiple ads containing SWF's that are infected. I do not 'GO' there anymore.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. get rid of ads for gambling sites.

I accept we need ads, but am (personally) offended by ads for gambling sites. could we possibly opt out or also post links to gamblers aware

358th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 417th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base