Yahoo Mail iOS App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please stop stacking all email together? I’ve send email to the wrong person because they automatically fng stack and string by subject/rec

Go back to the way it was when the emails didn’t link by subject or author or receiver. Now I’ve sent by mistake. Yes. I shoild check. But if they would not be llinked and stacked it would not have happened. Please fix and go back. Either via computer or phone mobile app this has happened.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sup STL

I will begin deleting my accounts associated with yahoo this year because of this comment. Thanks for kicking a city that loved their football team and didn’t want them to move. I am sure this made you very popular in CA but very unprofessional. We also use yahoo for fantasy football never again.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email will not download on my iPhone SE. The Notes app is malfunctioning. Server issue ? Can’t find help! Frustrated!

Your help pages need improvement. Not user friendly. I get no where. End up going around in circles. There is no phone number to call. I am very upset and frustrated.
    I can’t get email on my iPhone so and the notes app is malfunctioning. Angry!
    I believe it’s a server issue. I don’t know how to fix this and cant find help.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Changing Profile Picture Issue

Dear Yahoo,
    I have a problem regarding changing my profile picture in Yahoo, since I’m a beginner. So please send me some information for solving my issue.
    Yahoo user, David Peterson

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Requesting assistance for a mass delete of large chocking amount of yahoo mail contacts

My mobile IOS Yahoo email has accumulated a choking amount of unwanted “Contacts and I am requesting an expedient method of removal. Successful directive enabling such is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Thomas Emmett Murphy

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am having trouble finding the answer to my question. But I'm not receiving the password reset email for instagram please help me

I am having trouble finding the answer to my question. But I'm not receiving the password reset email for instagram please help me

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I cannot edit first and last name on personal info. Appears null

No option to edit first and last name for email account on personal info.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App crashing issue

Latest update (4.22.2) is crashing when logging in on I phone 7 with iOS 11.2

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo keeps billing me for canceled services- Yahoo offers no way to contact a representative to help with this problem.

Yahoo keeps billing me for canceled services- Yahoo offers no way to contact a representative to help with this problem.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How we can use NOTES in yahoo mobile. Option of Notes does not come.

How we can use NOTES in yahoo mobile. Option of Notes does not come.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I ******* hate this app right now. I’ve lost all ability to log into my main email and I can’t recover it because of that stupid access key!

I don’t understand why I don’t have the option of answering security questions. I’m no longer in possession of the number that it sent codes to, not like I would have known because it continued to send codes to my phone even after I changed the number. But it won’t let me put in a password and it won’t let me answer security questions. That email has EVERYTHING. I’m having to go in and change emails for all of my accounts and praying to god that I didn’t forget the password BECAUSE I CANT RECEIVE THE RECOVERY EMAIL. I’ve been…

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can't change/select notification tone for Yahoo Mai App for iOS

I can't find how I can change/select a specific notification tone for Yahoo Mail App in iOS.
    I recently migrated from Android to iOS, and in Yahoo Mail App for Android I had this option.
    Is possible to implement it in new versions?

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. IPhone app not attaching from another app

After the iPhone yahoo app updated, I was no longer able to attach files from PDF Expert app. I had to use the mobile website to attach files from this app. Please fix this problem. You also need to improve customer services and provide a phone number and email address people can contact you on.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I strongly suggests to be able to delete 20 or more emails at once not thous

I/we all want the option to be able to delete say 20 or 30 emails at once... Not just have an option for deleting hundreds but have that choice of deleting 20-30 at a time...

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)