Yahoo Mail iOS App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us what you think

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vulnerable to hacking

Do not use for personal emails. Cannot talk with a person. Everything is automated. I have confirmed that most of my email recipients have not received my emails. I would have a person on the phone as I email them and they do not receive it. They do receive the subsequent one. Consequently, I have had to call everyone I send an email to just to verify their receipt. 90% do not.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us talk to an actual person -___-

I can log into my account but it says I have to "reactivate it" to actually read my email so as I follow the maze of links it gives me, it just leads me to dead ends. Help pls :(

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be nice to contact YAHOO

My son is always in my profile picture on this account. He is also Jason Bennett, but Jr. I have changed my account picture several times and his pic still shows. Please fix as this is annoying af.
    Thanks

Jason A. Bennett Sr.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow customers to contact you, especially when you are experiencing problems!

For around a week now there have been numerous issues with Yahoo Mail. On the iPhone Mail app for instance, there are times I have waited for several hours for an email to become available.

Also on the PC/Laptop I get a "Timed Out" error message and after performing all checks it is nothing to do with our internet.

This is a desperate cry for help as thousands of customers are reporting similar issues via down detector and it appears that Yahoo are doing nothing about it.

Please act now Yahoo or you will risk loosing more customers, especially the…

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide actual help

Since you have no link to provide actual assistance I am using this to contact you. I cannot get into my email on my laptop. However, I am able to in on my phone and laptop. All use iOS.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add a delete all button. I have so many emails that I'll never get to

I have 26,000 + emails that I would like to delete all at once

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a delete all function on the app because it's a complete waste of time clicking every box when you have thousands of emails

Delete all function in the inbox so I can actually have a functioning inbox and not have to click every box because i have thousands of emails I don't have time to be sitting their and clicking every box

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to retrieve my message. I dint know why no messages are being shown!! I have to confirm my facebook documents. And i am very dependen

I want those back becuz all my contacts and homeworks are in there. So please recover my mails of past three or four days

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More details on how to open my emails on my tablet

Help me to open my emails. I receive the emails however i'm unable to open my emails on my tablet.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give users (at least the PAYING Yahoo PRO customers!!!) the choice of what ORDER they want folders shown

I would like to arrange my folders in an order other than alphabetical order or order of created date. I would also like the ability not only to choose WHERE I'd like the group of "Smart View" folders placed - or individual folders from that group (cause maybe I'd like to try placing any or all of them AFTER my list of "Other" e-mail address folders and/or "Personalized" folders - try different places in the overall "placement order," to see what works BEST FOR ME / is more productive and/or convenient FOR ME) .. I would also like the ability…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please can u put the icon for (group) in the app yahoo

please can u put the icon for (group) in the app yahoo

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please allow a One button delete for SPAM

One Button delete for Spam, gmail had this and it'd be easier especially on my iPhone

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail iOS App

Feedback and Knowledge Base