US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug fix needed on yahoo finance YTD & Year charts on iPad Pro

Bug fix needed. Yahoo finance on iPad Pro 2018 the charts do not work correctly on YTD or YEAR the period is way off maybe 2 years. Needs to be fixed.

179th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to show stock name in English?

I am following stocks on HK stock exchange and since about a year ago the stock names have been showing in Chinese. They used to be shown in English. My app language is set to English (United states). Any ideas how I can get my stock names to show in English again? Thanks!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Go back to previous app

I used the Yahoo Finance app to do basic research such as cash flow, options pricing, dividend dates, etc. I could just click on options and see all listed options for a security.

THe new app apparently removed all of that. As a result Yahoo Finance no longer deserves the storage space it take on my iPad, iPhone and PC and I expect to delete all of the apps soon.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Interactive Brokers

Why I’m unable to link this broker account to Yahoo? When I try to connect an error appears!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Profile

What happened to the company profiles?

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your post!

We’d like to look into this inquiry further, but need to see what your screen looks like when this occurs.

Can you please click ‘Contact Us’ on our help pages help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web and send us screenshots of the inaccuracy?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base